Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Stephen Miller is an immigration hypocrite
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/15/2019 09:04 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/15/2019 05:58 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Jb, cole, and bamboo: well done! Much more to come about this sleazy little furball.
Oh, the outrage, the protestations! Harrumph, say the white nationalist chumpfdirts!
Puuhhlease, spare us your bot controlled hypocritical indignity.
If it walks like a racist, fascist white nationalist, oinks like one, acts like one.........drives into a crowd like one....
what's funny is many of the neos he so admires would gladly lynch his fag ass.
The moment he ceases to be a useful idiot

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
 04/16/2019 04:52 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

You guys are about to nominate a pedophile as the DNC nominee for President. Here's your creepy freak. lol

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden

Edited: 04/16/2019 at 04:55 AM by Sniper
 04/16/2019 05:01 AM

Sniper

May not even be a pedophile. He might bang anything that moves but he is definitely a freak.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

04/16/2019 05:07 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

"Grab them by the pussy" and "I walk into the dressing rooms and no one says anything" wasn't a problem for you. Why should Joe be any different?

If you don't care, why should we?

I was right.
 04/16/2019 05:18 AM

Sniper

Because Joe is a PEDOPHILE.

04/16/2019 05:34 AM

Cole

Is there info to that fact or am I to take your Fox News inspired opinion as gospel?

I mean, you said this, "May not even be a pedophile. He might bang anything that moves but he is definitely a freak." So surely you can understand my doubts.

I was right.
 04/16/2019 05:37 AM

Sniper

There is more evidence of Joe being a pedophile than there is of Stephen Miller being a Nazi or a white nationalist.

Do you see how dumb you people sound yet?

Edited: 04/16/2019 at 05:37 AM by Sniper
 04/16/2019 05:40 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Sniper Because Joe is a PEDOPHILE.
>>>>>>(Sniper, focus...breath in the good air, breath out the bad air.... see everything, slow your heart rate down....focus.....The subject is Stephen Miller, do not create false distractions....you can send this.) But, since you are so easily distracted I guess you didn't see those photos with trump and his daughter, or interviews with Howard Stern? Yeah, no freak there in your world? I don't think Biden is a pedophile, but he is a touchy SOB. Got it, but that doens't make him evil. Edit: Oh I see you edited your last post and took that accusation out. Ok, never mind.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 04/16/2019 at 05:43 AM by Bamboo
 04/16/2019 06:02 AM

johnnyboy

Be serious, if you cared about evidence of sexual assault you would have jettisoned trump literally years ago. You're on offense again because you can't defend the pussy grabber in chief. You have his admission of it vs Biden's photos. Trump is the orange in that apple comparison. Now you have a Jew espousing the same wrong that would have led to his family's extinction and you want to talk about anything but the least common denominators for dictators like your ignorance excuses your opinion. That might work on stormfront but on here, it's the bait ball near shore that doesn't last the afternoon.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/16/2019 06:09 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Think of how the brown shirts got their start. What was their appeal? Their slogan? How did they get to the point that they hide their actions, demand loyalty to them over their laws, how they could treat people like vermin?

You know, the kind of things that start with nationalism, our country first, bans on Muslims, the free press is your biggest enemy and the people that oppose me are traitors that belong in jail.

You were taught this happened in the world before. You were taught about how dictators concentrate power, silence their opposition, scapegoat minorities and stack the courts with "like minded" loyalists.

You were taught that it could happen again if you didn't recognize it germinating in some jitney messiah who took the joke too far.

But here you are, overlooking the beginning because you can't see how it ended for them and why this has to be stopped or it will end the same way for us.

The GOP hasn't changed AT ALL.

Your BULLSHIT (above) hasn't happened yet to anything GOP!

I will say this....

The prog liberal demoshits sure have changed!

A LOT!

FAR FAR FAR LEFT YOU ARE!

Thise things you describe above seem to actually be happening to YOUR party (of shit)!

What seems to be happening....IS HAPPENING!

Everyone sees it!

You shit party is done!

2020 is OVER!

FOOL!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 04/16/2019 at 06:10 AM by Fish Killer
 04/16/2019 07:34 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Bamboo

Originally posted by: Sniper

Because Joe is a PEDOPHILE.
>>>>>>(Sniper, focus...breath in the good air, breath out the bad air.... see everything, slow your heart rate down....focus.....The subject is Stephen Miller, do not create false distractions....you can send this.) But, since you are so easily distracted I guess you didn't see those photos with trump and his daughter, or interviews with Howard Stern? Yeah, no freak there in your world? I don't think Biden is a pedophile, but he is a touchy SOB. Got it, but that doens't make him evil.

Edit: Oh I see you edited your last post and took that accusation out. Ok, never mind.

I never took any accusation out of any post because I never believed it in the first place. I was using it to make a point.

Can't the left just disagree with anyone on policy anymore or does everyone have to be made into a racist, a Nazi, etc?

Can't you guys just say that you don't like the direction someone like Stephen Miller is trying to take the country and you believe that your direction would be better for the reasons x, y, and z?

The right could start playing the same games and accusing Democrats of being pedophiles, Satanists, communists, etc but who wants this? These tactics are designed to be distractions and to

To everyone but the useful Coles of the world, you look like a moron when you start comparing a Jew to Nazi because he wants to secure our southern border.

04/16/2019 09:47 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

You want someone to explain to you why white ethno-nationalism is bad? Or are you arguing he has not esoused those beliefs?

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 04/16/2019 10:03 AM

Sniper

I think the left wants to connect the desire to secure the border with being a white nationalist, so you can shut down the debate or trample on the reputation of anyone who supports doing so. They want to put a lid on free speech, real debate, and discourage an environment where ideas can be discussed freely.

04/16/2019 10:08 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Miller was in the habit of "riling up his fellow high school classmates with controversial statements"; for instance, he told Latino students to speak only English

In 2007 Miller received his bachelor's degree from Duke University, where he studied political science. He served as president of the Duke chapter of Horowitz's Students for Academic Freedom and wrote conservative columns for the school newspaper. Also while attending Duke, Miller accused poet Maya Angelou of "racial paranoia" and described student organization Chicano Student Movement of Aztlán (MEChA) as a "radical national Hispanic group that believes in racial superiority.
Miller and the Duke Conservative Union helped co-member Richard Spencer, a Duke graduate student at the time, with fundraising and promotion for an immigration policy debate in March 2007 between Peter Laufer, an open-borders activist and University of Oregon professor, and journalist Peter Brimelow, founder of the anti-immigration website VDARE. Spencer later became an important figure in the white supremacist movement and president of the National Policy Institute. Spencer is noted for coining the term "alt-right". Spencer said in a 2016 media interview that he had mentored Miller at Duke. Describing their close relationship, Spencer said that he was "kind of glad no one's talked about this", for fear of harming Trump
Duke University's former senior vice president, John Burness, told The News & Observer in February 2017 that, while at Duke, Miller "seemed to assume that if you were in disagreement with him, there was something malevolent or stupid about your thinking - incredibly intolerant."

It's a democratic hoax
 04/16/2019 10:13 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Sniper, my apologies - indeed you did not edit the statement "Because Joe is a PEDOPHILE" from your post. My mistake. >>>> I'll answer your question - Because we want people making decisions for this country that aren't fanatics with a (hidden?) agenda. Miller has issues and could never hold a policy advisor's seat in a normal administration. Think about Reagan, would Miller been able to play at the big table with the professionals in that administration? I doubt it. BTW - I am a Republican in the traditional sense of the word. So, for me it is a philosophical discussion that isn't about parties. Trump is an amateur who has driven off the professionals and many who are left are indeed freaks.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 04/16/2019 10:33 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

Miller was in the habit of "riling up his fellow high school classmates with controversial statements"; for instance, he told Latino students to speak only English

In 2007 Miller received his bachelor's degree from Duke University, where he studied political science. He served as president of the Duke chapter of Horowitz's Students for Academic Freedom and wrote conservative columns for the school newspaper. Also while attending Duke, Miller accused poet Maya Angelou of "racial paranoia" and described student organization Chicano Student Movement of Aztlán (MEChA) as a "radical national Hispanic group that believes in racial superiority.

Miller and the Duke Conservative Union helped co-member Richard Spencer, a Duke graduate student at the time, with fundraising and promotion for an immigration policy debate in March 2007 between Peter Laufer, an open-borders activist and University of Oregon professor, and journalist Peter Brimelow, founder of the anti-immigration website VDARE. Spencer later became an important figure in the white supremacist movement and president of the National Policy Institute. Spencer is noted for coining the term "alt-right". Spencer said in a 2016 media interview that he had mentored Miller at Duke. Describing their close relationship, Spencer said that he was "kind of glad no one's talked about this", for fear of harming Trump

Duke University's former senior vice president, John Burness, told The News & Observer in February 2017 that, while at Duke, Miller "seemed to assume that if you were in disagreement with him, there was something malevolent or stupid about your thinking - incredibly intolerant."

Tell me what his statements were and I'll decide whether they are "controversial" or not on my own.

Oh, heavens! He wrote conservative columns in college! I knew it would be bad but I had no idea it would be this bad.

This is the one that really screams white nationalist though, "seemed to assume that if you were in disagreement with him, there was something malevolent or stupid about your thinking - incredibly intolerant." Glad no one on the left does this!

SHOW ME WHAT THE MAN SAID AND WHAT HE HAS WRITTEN. Don't take someone else's word for it.

04/16/2019 10:44 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Bamboo
BTW - I am a Republican in the traditional sense of the word.

Liar!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 04/16/2019 10:54 AM

johnnyboy

The GOP danced with the devil. The devil didn't change, they did. They used to hate deficits, hate Russia and believe that banks should fail if they over extended themselves.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/16/2019 12:29 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

The GOP danced with the devil. The devil didn't change, they did. They used to hate deficits, hate Russia and believe that banks should fail if they over extended themselves.

The GOP hasn't been spying on political opponents or launching investigations into political opponents predicated on lies. Democrats are trying to turn opposing them into a criminal act and if they can't find anything to get you with, they will try to fabricate it.

04/16/2019 12:42 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy The GOP danced with the devil. The devil didn't change, they did. They used to hate deficits, hate Russia and believe that banks should fail if they over extended themselves.
I never hated anything. Now, I do not like the deficits and do not trust Russia. That hasn't changed much in over 40 years (I loosened up a bit on Russia/USSR during the Yeltsin years). I believe that banks should be allowed to fail. My thinking on that hasn't changed in 40 years. That said, I do not think we should stick to that principle if it will cause a depression. There are nuances in anything. In any case, this Republican hasn't changed on any of those issues.

I :heart; Q
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Stephen Miller is an immigration hypocrite

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .