Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: HAPPY MUELLER'S DAY!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/18/2019 01:12 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/18/2019 07:38 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: HAPDigital Special counsel examined 10 instances of potential obstruction, Barr says Barr let's trump off the hook because he was "frustrated" with the investigation. Summary: Trump is the Snowflake in Chief, officially, and his AG is his personal defense attorney.
Summary: Hap is a Russian Fool. He is a dupe and continues to display his gullibility for wild conspiracy theories. I am betting that Hap is going to become an Obstruction Fool.
Conspiracy theories? Everything stated here was said by the AG minutes ago. You are really dumb aren't you.
I didn't fall for the Russian Collusion hoax, now did I? I'd suggest that you of all people have very little standing to call people dumb.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 04/18/2019 07:40 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Also, you appear to be cool with the fact that the AG gave the President early secret access to the report investigating him but denied the coequal branches of government that access.
 04/18/2019 07:41 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: Sniper

I still can't believe how the media ran wild with this shit, using every unnamed and unverified source they could get their hands on. I would say the majority of the media sources at some point in time reported that they had sources who had informed them that Trump had colluded and would be prosecuted. They did it all for the ratings. I'm wondering if the Democrats will continue to trust them. Usually, if someone sells you a product that ends up being a hunk of shit, you typically try something else. I'm not sure that our media ever recovers from the self-inflicted black eyes they have given themselves over the past two years.

So you're cool with Trump being allowed to break the law because his feelings got hurt? FYI bud the report has not been released nor have we heard from Mueller. All we heard was Barr's summary again and admission and omission to Trump obstructing justice.

He brought up the fact that Trump was frustrated because they had to discuss his intent. They determined that he responded the way he did on Twitter and elsewhere because he was being held back from doing his job, not because he was trying to obstruct the investigation.

HAP, you are too far gone. You are never going to accept this. You are way worse than a birther.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/18/2019 07:41 AM

HAPDigital

Special counsel examined 10 instances of potential obstruction, Barr says

Barr let's trump off the hook because he was "frustrated" with the investigation.

Summary: Trump is the Snowflake in Chief, officially, and his AG is his personal defense attorney.

Summary: Hap is a Russian Fool. He is a dupe and continues to display his gullibility for wild conspiracy theories. I am betting that Hap is going to become an Obstruction Fool.

Conspiracy theories? Everything stated here was said by the AG minutes ago. You are really dumb aren't you.

I didn't fall for the Russian Collusion hoax, now did I? I'd suggest that you of all people have very little standing to call people dumb.

It wasn't a hoax. We have not read the report. Also, Barr stated nobody "willingly" worked with the Russians. There was collusion and evidence of it.
 04/18/2019 07:44 AM

HAPDigital

I still can't believe how the media ran wild with this shit, using every unnamed and unverified source they could get their hands on. I would say the majority of the media sources at some point in time reported that they had sources who had informed them that Trump had colluded and would be prosecuted. They did it all for the ratings. I'm wondering if the Democrats will continue to trust them. Usually, if someone sells you a product that ends up being a hunk of shit, you typically try something else. I'm not sure that our media ever recovers from the self-inflicted black eyes they have given themselves over the past two years.

So you're cool with Trump being allowed to break the law because his feelings got hurt? FYI bud the report has not been released nor have we heard from Mueller. All we heard was Barr's summary again and admission and omission to Trump obstructing justice.

He brought up the fact that Trump was frustrated because they had to discuss his intent. They determined that he responded the way he did on Twitter and elsewhere because he was being held back from doing his job, not because he was trying to obstruct the investigation.

HAP, you are too far gone. You are never going to accept this. You are way worse than a birther.

LOL Sniper is making excuses for a criminal. Don't talk to me about conspiracy, I use facts for my posts not outrageous accusation. Never have, never will.

Edited: 04/18/2019 at 07:47 AM by HAPDigital
 04/18/2019 07:47 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I suppose a condition of a conspiracy would be that that one would need to be intelligent enough to realize they are conspiring. I think that's the essence of it.

The trump team was a bunch of patsies used by the russians to execute their plan to subvert the election. They participated without knowing they were marks.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 04/18/2019 07:47 AM

tpapablo

I'm wondering if the Democrats will continue to trust them.
Really? Of course they will. These are the suckers that P.T. Barnum was referring to. We are dealing with people who cannot learn. How many times in the last couple of years have they bought a press falsehood and made fools out of themselves? Russian Collusion, Travon Martin, Michael Brown, Jussie Smollet, Covington kids, that hag that made up the assault claim against Kavanuagh, that Trump said Nazis were good people, to name a few. Hell, an amoeba would have learned by now not to trust the press. Not these progs.

04/18/2019 07:48 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

I suppose a condition of a conspiracy would be that that one would need to be intelligent enough to realize they are conspiring. I think that's the essence of it.

The trump team was a bunch of patsies used by the russians to execute their plan to subvert the election. They participated without knowing they were marks.

Ignorance and feelings being hurt are no excuses for breaking the law.
 04/18/2019 07:50 AM

Sniper

LOL Sniper is making excuses for a criminal. Don't talk to me about conspiracy, I use facts for my posts not outrageous accusation. Never have, never will.

Trump had some negative tweets about an investigation with no underlying crime.

Bill Clinton went to some people and said, "hey, the FBI is going to come to talk to you and when they do, I need you to say....."

Do you see the difference?

Oh, yeah. You use facts! lol Ones that you get from your sources. HAP, stop making a fool out of yourself and go lick your wounds.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

04/18/2019 07:51 AM

HAPDigital

Trump had some negative tweets about an investigation with no underlying crime.

Bill Clinton went to some people and said, "hey, the FBI is going to come to talk to you and when they do, I need you to say....."

Do you see the difference?

Oh, yeah. You use facts! lol Ones that you get from your sources. HAP, stop making a fool out of yourself and go lick your wounds.

The problem is it was not just tweets. Also, who is Bill Clinton? I voted for Bush. Snipes your're a lawbreaker sympathizer and make posts based on speculation. The Clinton talk is proof.

Edited: 04/18/2019 at 07:55 AM by HAPDigital
 04/18/2019 07:53 AM

3rdworldlover

There are some whoppers buried in the nuance of Barr's meticulously parsed nothingberder speech.
 04/18/2019 07:57 AM

3rdworldlover

Trump fired two FBI directors and the AG, intimidated witnesses, and made public admissions of his intent. There are 10 actions of obstruction, not just some "frustrated" tweets.
 04/18/2019 07:59 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

Trump fired two FBI directors and the AG, intimidated witnesses, and made public admissions of his intent. There are 10 actions of obstruction, not just some "frustrated" tweets.

Yup, snipes overlooks facts. Just makes shit up how he sees it. Then he' bring up a Clinton or an Obama. lol idiots.
 04/18/2019 08:00 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Bobby should have been wearing his MAGA hat!
 04/18/2019 08:06 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Trump fired two FBI directors and the AG, intimidated witnesses, and made public admissions of his intent. There are 10 actions of obstruction, not just some "frustrated" tweets.
Hahahaha. Another Obstruction Fool. And a liar. Name the two FBI directors that Trump fired.

04/18/2019 08:14 AM

Sniper

Yup, snipes overlooks facts. Just makes shit up how he sees it. Then he' bring up a Clinton or an Obama. lol idiots.

I was just using the Clinton example to show you what real obstruction of justice looks like.

04/18/2019 08:15 AM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

fox "news" not happy with trump.

let the tweets begin...
 04/18/2019 08:16 AM

3rdworldlover

Safe to assume that they're okay with the report being shared with the Whitehouse as early as Tuesday. Congress and the public still waiting, as Barr is clearly laying out the spin to give the team a head start. I expect this battle to wage on for awhile.
 04/18/2019 08:21 AM

HAPDigital

I was just using the Clinton example to show you what real obstruction of justice looks like.

No, that's what it looks like when a GOP House of Representatives move forward with articles of impeachment.
 04/18/2019 08:22 AM

tpapablo

Game over.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : HAPPY MUELLER'S DAY!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .