Hang 10... or as they now say...hit the lip!

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Obstruction of justice
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/09/2019 08:09 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/16/2019 05:39 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


nukeh2o

Posts: 2761
Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

The mueller report quite clearly outlines and defines criminal obstruction of justice in multiple cases.
Macedonian Spamgirl can trollbot as hard as she pleases.
It simply doesn't work anymore......
 06/16/2019 07:48 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


all3

Posts: 2096
Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: all3 Lying about why Comey was fired. I think that would be obstruction of justice
Your claim. So tell us all what would happen if Trump said what your bullshit claim said he said? I'll tell you..... NOTHING! MORON! Trump has the authority to fire the likes of Comey for ANY reason....or NO REASON AT ALL! MORON! http://www.breitbart.com/polit...thority-to-fire-comey/
Yes, he can fire him for any reason or no reason at all. But if he fired him because he wouldn't stop the Russia probe, then that is obstruction of justice.

-------------------------
"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 06/25/2019 03:22 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


jdbman

Posts: 10084
Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

"Obama wears a tan suit.
Republicans: That's outrageous.

LGBTQ couple shops for wedding cake.
Republicans: That's offensive.

NFL players kneel to protest injustice.
Republicans: That's disrespectful.

Trump obstructs justice & rapes women.
Republicans: That's our president!"
rk

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 06/25/2019 04:39 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


johnnyboy

Posts: 14726
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

It's not "that's our president," it's he's trolling you. That's curious mix of denial, pride and tribal scorekeeping.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

 06/25/2019 06:58 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


WG

Posts: 35761
Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

they need to accept reality
swallow some pride
and realize
that this ain't no game
we are in the same fucking tribe.

-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end,
there it is."
Sir Winston Churchill
 06/25/2019 07:21 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


tpapablo

Posts: 30848
Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: jdbman "Obama wears a tan suit. Republicans: That's outrageous. LGBTQ couple shops for wedding cake. Republicans: That's offensive. NFL players kneel to protest injustice. Republicans: That's disrespectful. Trump obstructs justice & rapes women. Republicans: That's our president!" rk
This is fun. Here's another one: Dem posts stupid, pointless post on a forum. Republicans. That's a stupid, pointless post.

-------------------------
I :heart; Putin

 06/25/2019 08:16 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


WG

Posts: 35761
Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

how about:

A person posts with very obvious point that almost anyone can understand
yet that point is beyond the grasp of the stupid Trumpanistas



-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end,
there it is."
Sir Winston Churchill

Edited: 06/25/2019 at 08:17 AM by WG
 06/25/2019 08:42 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


jdbman

Posts: 10084
Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

yes, it is obvious. The hypocrisy of the Trump cultists knows no bounds.

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 06/25/2019 09:02 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


Sniper

Posts: 5679
Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Interesting that this woman is alleging that this assault took place in the mid-'90s and she waits until she has a book coming out on July 2nd to say anything.

The fact that Trump could have become President wasn't good enough for her to tell her story. She had to wait until she had a book coming out.

When asked if Jean Carroll would bring rape charges against Trump, she replied by saying "I would find it disrespectful to the women who are down on the border who are being raped around the clock, down there without any protection. They're young women... It would just be disrespectful if I - you know - and mine was three minutes. I'm a mature woman. I can handle it. I can keep going. My life has gone on. I'm a happy woman. Mine was three minutes; I'm a mature woman, I can handle it. I can keep going. You know, my life has gone on, I'm a happy woman. But for the women down there - actually, around the world, you know in every culture this is going on. No matter if you are high in society, low in society, this is disrespectful. It just doesn't make sense to me."

??? WTF does the situation at the border have to do with someone raping you?

She also says that when Trump asked her what her age was the day of the alleged rape that she wished she had said, "I'll tell you my age if you show me your tax returns" WTF???

Based on the kind of garbage we have seen peddled over the last couple years, I think it would definitely be wise to give this a week or two to play out before anyone goes rushing to judgment.

 06/25/2019 09:50 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


RustyTruck

Posts: 21396
Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Trump has already admitted to sexual assaults in the past, so the judgement is there. Plenty of us find him guilty by his own admission. Of course his followers don't care if he's a rapist.



-------------------------
We are convinced that liberty without socialism is privilege, injustice; and that socialism without liberty is slavery and brutality -Mikhail Bakunin
 06/25/2019 11:33 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 43764
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

June 8th.



http://www.npr.org/2019/06/08/...s-split-on-way-forward


https://www.npr.org/2016/10/18/498406765/npr-battleground-map-hillary-clinton-is-winning-and-its-not-close

You're an epic MORON!

-------------------------
 06/25/2019 11:37 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


WG

Posts: 35761
Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

That was three weeks before the election.
Before Comey screwed up and threw the election to Trump with that bogus letter to congress.

Things change genius.

-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end,
there it is."
Sir Winston Churchill

Edited: 06/25/2019 at 11:39 AM by WG
 06/25/2019 11:40 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


tpapablo

Posts: 30848
Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Sniper Interesting that this woman is alleging that this assault took place in the mid-'90s and she waits until she has a book coming out on July 2nd to say anything. The fact that Trump could have become President wasn't good enough for her to tell her story. She had to wait until she had a book coming out. When asked if Jean Carroll would bring rape charges against Trump, she replied by saying "I would find it disrespectful to the women who are down on the border who are being raped around the clock, down there without any protection. They're young women... It would just be disrespectful if I - you know - and mine was three minutes. I'm a mature woman. I can handle it. I can keep going. My life has gone on. I'm a happy woman. Mine was three minutes; I'm a mature woman, I can handle it. I can keep going. You know, my life has gone on, I'm a happy woman. But for the women down there - actually, around the world, you know in every culture this is going on. No matter if you are high in society, low in society, this is disrespectful. It just doesn't make sense to me." ??? WTF does the situation at the border have to do with someone raping you? She also says that when Trump asked her what her age was the day of the alleged rape that she wished she had said, "I'll tell you my age if you show me your tax returns" WTF??? Based on the kind of garbage we have seen peddled over the last couple years, I think it would definitely be wise to give this a week or two to play out before anyone goes rushing to judgment.
Another liar, seeking her 15 minutes of fame and a little fortune. Progs, always the willing dupes, have given it to her.

-------------------------
I :heart; Putin

 06/25/2019 11:42 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


RustyTruck

Posts: 21396
Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Trump can't go 15 minutes without lying. And he certainly doesn't miss a chance at fame and fortune, so really she's just following the new american example.

-------------------------
We are convinced that liberty without socialism is privilege, injustice; and that socialism without liberty is slavery and brutality -Mikhail Bakunin
 06/25/2019 11:51 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


Sniper

Posts: 5679
Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

She definitely seems out there. Watch how fast Anderson Cooper tries to cut to commercial after she describes rape as being "sexy".

Stranger things have happened but I don't think I would go all-in on this story if I were you.

 06/25/2019 12:33 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 43764
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: WG

That was three weeks before the election.

Before Comey screwed up and threw the election to Trump with that bogus letter to congress.



Things change genius.


YEAH....AND YOU ARE STILL A FUCKING MORON!

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/07/...on-maintains-advantage

-------------------------
 06/25/2019 02:30 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Greensleeves

Posts: 12126
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

You have to laugh at the twitler sell outs. It's apparently easy for them to talk $hit about women anymore since their dimwitted hero has no qualms doing so. He was caught in a lie immediately when saying he didn't know her yet there is a photo of them together.

So many women have come forward, his wives saying he cheated, the horrendous audio of him bragging, the pornstar, the playmate.

His supporters show themselves for what they are.

-------------------------
 06/25/2019 06:57 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


nukeh2o

Posts: 2761
Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: Sniper

She definitely seems out there. Watch how fast Anderson Cooper tries to cut to commercial after she describes rape as being "sexy".



Stranger things have happened but I don't think I would go all-in on this story if I were you.





Lie. Spin. Distract.
And then: simply change the subject......unstable GENIUS!
Well, stupid chumfdirts: that's a big nyetski, nein.
And fucking NO! Your trollbot treasonous propaganda no longer works with this yahbut bullshit.
Now back to the topic of the post: hundreds of career actual Republican federal prosecutors have concluded your traitorous orange messiah: obstructed justice.
Period.
 06/25/2019 07:15 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 41062
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Didn't Trump say he can just grab them by the pussy? Didn't he say he can just walk in on the teens and older women at his beauty pageants?

Funny, you guys don't believe Trump has done anything wrong, even when the words come from his own mouth.

...there is a derangement syndrome alright.

Edited: 06/25/2019 at 07:15 PM by Cole
 06/26/2019 05:26 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


HAPDigital

Posts: 7502
Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Cole

Didn't Trump say he can just grab them by the pussy? Didn't he say he can just walk in on the teens and older women at his beauty pageants?



Funny, you guys don't believe Trump has done anything wrong, even when the words come from his own mouth.



...there is a derangement syndrome alright.


There it is...
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Obstruction of justice

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
145961 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 8 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)