Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Alfred E. Newman says we have become Russia.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/11/2019 02:47 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/11/2019 02:47 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

We're Russia Somehow, I missed that transformation. It seems to be a prog thing - they say something that any idiot can see is not true. Progs, though, are not just any idiot. They are a special breed of idiot. So they will believe this. Now prog candidates compete with each other to say the dumbest things. Which candidate is going to say that we have become North Korea?

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 06/11/2019 03:12 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Arnold P. Ziffle Jr says he has become Macedonian sheep herder boy.....
Weeee!

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 06/11/2019 at 04:11 PM by nukeh2o
 06/11/2019 03:45 PM

tpapablo

Arnold was an alright dude.

06/11/2019 03:49 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Glad you think so Arnold Jr.
Of course: one must never speak badly of their relatives. Or their betters....

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 06/11/2019 at 03:53 PM by nukeh2o
 06/12/2019 05:01 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The truth hurts, eh Trumpablo?

Please tell us where his assumption is wrong.

I was right.
 06/12/2019 05:04 AM

Cole

Never mind, this is a lie - "Alfred E. Newman says we have become Russia."

...and the 'story' originates for the beerbart bullshit machine.

I was right.
 06/12/2019 06:39 AM

Greensleeves

t-blo's rag's modus operandi

Report someone as critical of their zero twitler = generates outrage among twitler supporting toads resulting in sharing as gospel or "news" and getting hits for advertisers to include bladder control drugs/devices

And furthering of new backwards looking norms - "His address was sharply critical of Trump and fit a sober, academic, sophisticated approach to the future"

Oh $hit no, not academic or sophisticated!!

tspank to his morning bloody mary, "Themz college edumacated evil doers iz out to undermine our great pasty white leader, I need to repost this newz, well right after I add more vodka to this sweet tumbler of juju!"

06/12/2019 06:44 AM

johnnyboy

http://www.npr.org/2019/06/12/...ions-to-its-advantage

With friends like Russia, who needs enemies?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/12/2019 06:56 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole The truth hurts, eh Trumpablo? Please tell us where his assumption is wrong.
I don't have to bother. The comparison is so ridiculous that everyone can see the difference - even progs.

06/12/2019 07:48 AM

3rdworldlover

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

">http://www.npr.org/2019/06/12/...s-advantage

With friends like Russia, who needs enemies?

The Kremlin and its proxies now undermine democracies everywhere by enriching elites, bankrolling illiberal populists, building energy dependence, funding networks of friendly non-governmental organizations and media outlets, and empowering fringe elements like paramilitaries," he said by email.

Russia bankrolled illiberal populists: Trump, Farange, Orbán, Erdogan, Bitch McConnell, Jermey Corbyn, Le Pen, Zeman, and Norbert Hofer, the leader of Austria's anti-immigrant Freedumb Party.

Russia bankrolled friendly NGO: NRA

Wouldn't be surprised if Breitbart and Erik Prince are on their payroll too.

Edited: 06/12/2019 at 07:49 AM by 3rdworldlover
 06/12/2019 08:04 AM

tpapablo

And I wouldn't be surprised if they were funding Antifa, BLM and the like, like they used to fund all the peace groups during Reagan's and Bush's presidencies. Russians would be idiots to fund Trump and the Republicans. Why would they want a strong America that is taking on Russia? They want a weak America that will roll over for the Russians, like Obama did. Thus they would be funding dems if they are looking out for their best interest.

06/12/2019 08:13 AM

Greensleeves

tspank's already weak reasoning skills must have completely abandoned him or he just doesn't want to look.

Facts are Russians tried to influence the election to the benefit of Twitler. They did it for two reasons:

1. Like anyone with a working, non-racist, woman-hating brain, they deduced he was an idiot.
2. They know he is driven by money and not moral considerations. A classic character flaw that foreign actors exploit.

Edited: 06/12/2019 at 08:13 AM by Greensleeves
 06/12/2019 08:50 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Mims Napoleon says the Naranja Nitwit isn't in Russia's pocket. LOL

Mims Napoleon is always wrong.

When America was "great"
 06/12/2019 02:46 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole

The truth hurts, eh Trumpablo?

Please tell us where his assumption is wrong.

I don't have to bother. The comparison is so ridiculous that everyone can see the difference - even progs.

Thought so. lol

FK 2.0 strikes again.

I was right.
 06/12/2019 05:10 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

He really is filling FK's shoes nicely these days.

When America was "great"
 06/13/2019 06:39 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo They want a weak America that will roll over for the Russians, like Obama did. Thus they would be funding dems if they are looking out for their best interest.
And yet they were quite hostile to Hillary in the general mainstream Republicans in the primary. And they were hostile to Obama as a proxy for Hillary and Democrats in general throughout the general. And they got the most traction working with right wing conspiracy nuts like Alex Jones and promoting their anti-establishment anti-vaccine NWO Agenda-21 FEMA Camp Anti-GMO MONSANTO! conspiracy theories. Oh, let us not forget the Birther bullshit that took the New York Democrat Trump and made him a player going into the GOP primary... Seems they got what they wanted.

06/13/2019 06:52 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Russia bankrolled friendly NGO: NRA Wouldn't be surprised if Breitbart and Erik Prince are on their payroll too.
Talk about bankrolls. NaturalNews run by Mike Adams "The Health Ranger" was a fringe alternative medicine promoter that promoted anti-Vaccine conspiracy theories and assorted disinformation and sold homeopathic remedies and other alternative "supplements" to the stupid fringe liberals that probably don't bath regularly and do energy healing and other assorted stupid shit. Of course he was marketing his snake oil to the crunchy body odor crowd so he was also flogging bullshit about GMOs. He was one of the typical snake oil conspiracy theory grifters that had a ton of mirror websites that he could use to share and re-share his main site to elevate his position in search results and such. But he was still pretty fringe. Every once in a blue moon some libtard friend of mind would share a NaturalNews story about vaccines causing autism or some such. But then in the 2010-2012 period he started cross posting a TON of Russian anti-GMO propaganda with and from sources like Russia Today (RT). That led to him being full bore Alex Jones level right wing conspiracy theorist by 2014 right down to siding with an posting Russian propaganda about the MH17 shoot down. That evolution has left me wondering. Was he duped by them in that he is a true believer and shares their fake stories and disinformation because he became convinced that the Democrats and liberal in general are agents of the NWO? Did he realize that the right wing dupe market targeted by Alex Jones and company is a much bigger market with more easy marks for a grifter and truth be damned he is ought to make a buck of the con no matter what the con? Or did he get on a disinformation pay roll. All I do know is that he switched from a simple snake oil salesman bilking gullible lefties to a full on right wing disinformation machine with a lot more reach than he had 10 years ago.

06/13/2019 06:54 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: scombrid
Originally posted by: tpapablo They want a weak America that will roll over for the Russians, like Obama did. Thus they would be funding dems if they are looking out for their best interest.
And yet they were quite hostile to Hillary in the general mainstream Republicans in the primary. And they were hostile to Obama as a proxy for Hillary and Democrats in general throughout the general. And they got the most traction working with right wing conspiracy nuts like Alex Jones and promoting their anti-establishment anti-vaccine NWO Agenda-21 FEMA Camp Anti-GMO MONSANTO! conspiracy theories. Oh, let us not forget the Birther bullshit that took the New York Democrat Trump and made him a player going into the GOP primary... Seems they got what they wanted.
The Birther thing came from the Clinton campaign, not Russia. And the Russians were going after both candidates in 2016. Anyway, Mayor Pete made a fool out of himself.

06/13/2019 07:54 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: tpapablo The Birther thing came from the Clinton campaign,
That's a blatant lie.
not Russia.
I didn't say that it did. That was home grown shit from the Alex Jones wing of the GOP (see fish killer Joe Arpaio etc...). A lot of the propaganda and disinformation was home grown. Some guy in Illinois started the rumor in 2004 and it was conservative "alternative media" that ran with it. Sheriff Joe is still banging on about it. Plus regardless of where it started. Isn't it funny that Trump revived it in 2011 when he was thinking about entering the 2012 race.
And the Russians were going after both candidates in 2016.
Really, is that what Ionn was doing on this board? We had anti-Trump bots here too? You'll have to point those out.

Edited: 06/13/2019 at 08:01 AM by scombrid
 06/13/2019 08:15 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: scombrid
Originally posted by: tpapablo The Birther thing came from the Clinton campaign,
That's a blatant lie.
not Russia.
I didn't say that it did. That was home grown shit from the Alex Jones wing of the GOP (see fish killer Joe Arpaio etc...). A lot of the propaganda and disinformation was home grown. Some guy in Illinois started the rumor in 2004 and it was conservative "alternative media" that ran with it. Sheriff Joe is still banging on about it. Plus regardless of where it started. Isn't it funny that Trump revived it in 2011 when he was thinking about entering the 2012 race.
And the Russians were going after both candidates in 2016.
Really, is that what Ionn was doing on this board? We had anti-Trump bots here too? You'll have to point those out.
No it isn't.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .