Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Antifag's at it again
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/02/2019 06:38 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/09/2019 03:31 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

guppy swallower's hateful world of ignorance must be a drag on his few remaining friends

Dixiecrats convert to GOP

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/...its-still-party-racism

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/09/2019 05:07 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Then there is reality.

http://thehill.com/blogs/congr...atesman-rep-john-lewis

I was right.
 07/09/2019 07:10 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Then there is reality.

http://thehill.com/blogs/congr...atesman-rep-john-lewis

Doesn't change the FACTS...shitbag.

The demoshit party is STILL the party of racists and hate!

Has been all along!

It's NEVER changed!

You trying to alter/lie about history wont do that either!

FOOL!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/09/2019 11:11 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

In 1963, the Democrat Governor of Alabama, George Wallace, stood blocking a doorway, refusing to allow a black girl to enter a white school that had just been desegregated by law.
And the Alabama of today is the same as the Alabama of then yet it votes which way? That was the southern strategy.
And if the Democrats were still racist in 1963, that means Democrat hero Franklin D. Roosevelt was part of the old racist Democratic party. (Big surprise, that the guy who put Japanese Americans in concentration camps was racist).
Democrats of the south were racist as shit. Northern labor Democrats held their noses and worked with them. Places like Kentucky and West Virginia stayed Democrat right up until the last couple of elections because of unions and that is it. Unions lost their power and the Kim Davis' of the world switched to Republican because the GOP social/racial views appeal to them.
Plus, Johnson signed into law the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Still, only 69% of Democrats in the Senate voted for the Civil Rights Act, while 82% of Republican Senators voted for it. In the House, it was even worse, with just 63% of Democrats voting in favor, and 80% of Republicans supporting the legislation.
How are all those Dixiecrats voting these days? My grandfather was a northern industrialist WASP. He was management at the shipyard. Yeah, when I was a kid all the rednecks were Democrats. Now all the rebel flag fliers like my cousin "Buck" are proud Trump humpers that call stodgy old WASPs like the elder Bushes and my Grandfather "RINO".

07/09/2019 11:38 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Awe come on cole everyone knows your jealous
 07/09/2019 01:07 PM

cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Musta struck a nerve with the collective idiots, try harder girls

Actually, it's called making fun of you. But, you know that.

Yup. If you want to see someone that is triggered, check out the women's soccer team thread. LoL it's a better example.

I laugh at you fools daily, sorry your weak attempts to elevate your collective low self esteem, and trying to attack me shows me its your problem not mine....
 07/09/2019 01:09 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Awe come on cole everyone knows your jealous

Over what?

I was right.
 07/09/2019 03:00 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Musta struck a nerve with the collective idiots, try harder girls

Actually, it's called making fun of you. But, you know that.

Yup. If you want to see someone that is triggered, check out the women's soccer team thread. LoL it's a better example.

I laugh at you fools daily, sorry your weak attempts to elevate your collective low self esteem, and trying to attack me shows me its your problem not mine....

LoL your only thing here is attacking people and using homophonic and racial slurs. LoL the clowning continues....
 07/09/2019 04:20 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Looks like Drunkardfive0's fishing business must be booming.. he's spending all day drunkposting on NSR and getting his ass handed back to him..

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 07/10/2019 12:57 PM

cheaterfiveo

If thats all you got; you are toast
 07/15/2019 08:42 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

The 69-year-old armed man killed by Washington state police as he attacked a local Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention center Saturday sent a manifesto to friends the day before the assault in which he wrote "I am Antifa," and was being lionized by members of the leftwing group as a "martyr."
The group Seattle Antifascist Action described assailant Willem Van Spronsen a "good friend and comrade" (communist) who "took a stand against the fascist detention center in Tacoma" and "became a martyr who gave his life to the struggle against fascism."
Friends of the 69-year-old have defended him in the attack's aftermath, accusing police of murdering Van Spronsen. Deanne English told KIRO7 she last saw Van Spronsen outside the facility, which was the site of an earlier protest, Friday night.
Van Spronsen was armed with a rifle and incendiary devices when he launched his assault on the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma around 4 a.m. Saturday, according to the Tacoma Police Department. Employees reported he was throwing 'incendiary devices' and setting vehicles on fire and the first officers on the scene said he was wearing a sachet and carrying flares.

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 07/15/2019 09:31 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

The guy gave his life for what he believed in.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 07/15/2019 09:38 AM

crankit

So by your definition even the charlottsville idiot was justified!

07/15/2019 10:53 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: crankit

So by your definition even the charlottsville idiot was justified!

You think a suicide attack on an armed paramilitary installation is the same as driving a car into a crowd of unarmed protesters?

I'm glad the guy didn't hurt anyone but himself, and it was tactically ineffective, but he was willing to give his life for his beliefs.

Frankly I think you're disappointed he didn't kill anyone, because you would love to point your finger in the air and say "See! Antifa Kills!"

Fuck off.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 07/15/2019 10:54 AM

fishkller

I see Crackhit got a bunch of new propaganda from The Centre in his inbox this morning.. making the dissemination rounds, eh?

Excellent work Comrade!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 07/15/2019 11:20 AM

crankit

Armed with a rifle and incendiaries or a car--both deadly, and a detention center a paramilitary installation, your communist profile shows through!! GFY

07/15/2019 11:29 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Andy Ngo purposefully went out there hoping to make a name for himself by getting roughed up, and the dumb asses that did it played right into the hands of the alt-right. Stupid.

But the fact remains that ANTIFA has not killed anyone. Police shoot unarmed people all the time and you don't mind. Racists and Nazis shoot up churches, synagogues, plan bombings, and beat people every chance they get.

If a mob of Trump supporters beat an openly gay, Vietnamese, reporter so bad that he had to go to the hospital, do you think the press would be giving the mob a pass?

Fascist - (n) A fascist is a follower of a political philosophy characterized by authoritarian views and a strong central government - and no tolerance for opposing opinions.

And.....the ANTI-fascists beat the shit out of an openly gay, Vietnamese guy, why? Which ones are the fascists again? People like Ngo aren't the ones spraying bear mace on people who disagree with him. Did Ngo hit anyone who didn't agree with him with a tire iron? If so, I missed that part. Do the members of ANTIFA know what a fascist is? Did they think they were joining a group with a pro-fascist agenda and get mixed up? Sounds like they are in the wrong group.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 07/15/2019 11:47 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: RustyTruck The guy gave his life for what he believed in.
what a thing to say. wow. if he had managed to kill innocent people just trying to do their job, would you still say such a stupid thing? you have gone off the deep end. not sure how you can support this tbh

Edited: 07/15/2019 at 11:48 AM by RiddleMe
 07/15/2019 12:10 PM

crankit

Commie Sympathizer!

07/15/2019 02:28 PM

fishkller

^^^^ Says the lackey who has been gleefully disseminating Russian propaganda aimed to divide America for years..

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Antifag's at it again

<< 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .