Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: fox "news' AFRAID OF THE TRUTH
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/22/2019 05:23 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/22/2019 05:23 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

yes, we know fox fires people for refusing to lie on the air.

it's public record. look it up.

now, they aren't covering the Mueller Hearing.

Same Reason. They don't want their viewers to hear the truth.

for fox "news' viewers, watching any other network is a sin.

Wednesday. Watch it...
 07/23/2019 05:40 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

It's not that they don't want their viewers to hear the truth, they know that their viewers don't want to know and won't watch.

-------------------------
"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 07/23/2019 05:49 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

I guess you are saying that the mueller circus isn't going to be on Fox?

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 07/23/2019 06:47 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: crankit I guess you are saying that the mueller circus isn't going to be on Fox?
Seems to be what he is saying. If that is true, I would guess that it is a smart move. No one but a few crazies give a damn about this anymore. Fox therefore would be poised to increase its viewership with all those who are sick and tired of this hoax. The "impeach Trump" news organizations will only get the crazy demographic. Pretty sure that is not the group that advertisers are after.

I :heart; Q
 07/23/2019 06:59 AM

crankit

MSNBC guest Rick Wilson misinformed viewers on Monday, falsely claiming that Fox News would not air ex-Special Counsel Robert Mueller's upcoming, highly anticipated congressional testimony - and MSNBC anchor Nicole Wallace didn't correct the misinformation.
Wilson was seemingly repeating an already debunked claim originally made over the weekend by MSNBC contributor Joyce Vance.
Fox News will not only air the testimony, anchored by Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum, but its primetime lineup will provide a thorough analysis of the event as well. FNC's coverage, which begins at 8 a.m. ET on July 24, has been heavily promoted.
Vance, who started the conspiracy theory that Fox News would not cover the hearings, chalked it up to "irony." She spent a large portion of Sunday on MSNBC defending her misinformation as "sarcasm" and defending it as a joke before quietly deleting the message hours after it went viral.
Wilson is living proof that people took her inaccurate tweet seriously. He eventually tweeted a correction.

07/23/2019 07:24 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

but its primetime lineup will provide a thorough analysis of the event as well.

Lovely, "that's what he said but he really meant.....".

07/23/2019 07:26 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Originally posted by: crankit MSNBC guest Rick Wilson misinformed viewers on Monday, falsely claiming that Fox News would not air ex-Special Counsel Robert Mueller's upcoming, highly anticipated congressional testimony - and MSNBC anchor Nicole Wallace didn't correct the misinformation.
Wilson was seemingly repeating an already debunked claim originally made over the weekend by MSNBC contributor Joyce Vance.
Fox News will not only air the testimony, anchored by Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum, but its primetime lineup will provide a thorough analysis of the event as well. FNC's coverage, which begins at 8 a.m. ET on July 24, has been heavily promoted.
Vance, who started the conspiracy theory that Fox News would not cover the hearings, chalked it up to "irony." She spent a large portion of Sunday on MSNBC defending her misinformation as "sarcasm" and defending it as a joke before quietly deleting the message hours after it went viral.
Wilson is living proof that people took her inaccurate tweet seriously. He eventually tweeted a correction.
That's great! Are you going to be watching it?

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 07/23/2019 08:05 AM

crankit

No, I work for a living!

Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .