Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: This crap should have every American mad.
Topic Summary: Getting foreigners to mess with US congress women.
Created On: 08/15/2019 10:53 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/16/2019 07:03 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: wtf
Originally posted by: tpapablo There seems to be a disconnect between the topic title and the link. I presume that you are referring to Israel not allowing those two harpies to set foot in Israel. If so, it doesn't bother me at all. I wouldn't let those two Jihadists onto my property either. Can blame Israel for doing the same thing. BTW, my dogs have more of a chance of becoming future leaders of this country than those two hags. So I doubt Israel will come to regret not letting them in.
Classy as always...
Hahaha! Coming from someone who calls the president Hitler and worse, and his supporters Nazis? I am the pinnacle of class compared to progs. As I have said in the past, though, I am more than happy to adopt prog tactics. I, you see, fight fire with fire. You will see some true class when I start dishing it out to the children of the next dem president, as you jerks do with Trump's kids. And the next dem present's wife? I will generally refer to her as "the White House whore." Two can play this game, you know.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 08/16/2019 07:20 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

I never once called the trump hitler nor his supporters nazis nor Melania a whore. You lie and make shit up just like the rest.

Classless whiny bunch of dotards, and I am thoroughly enjoying watching dotard nation implode, LMFAO...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/16/2019 07:23 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Israel let's in Tlaib, but keeps out Omar. Shows some discretion but not enough. This problem will not be going away.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/16/2019 07:26 AM

Cole

It appears that Trump's tweet against two elected members of our federal government is unconstitutional and possibly illegal.

I was right.
 08/16/2019 07:41 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: Cole

It appears that Trump's tweet against two elected members of our federal government is unconstitutional and possibly illegal.

Not surprising, as we all know, the chief dotard is simply unqualified for this position.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/16/2019 08:00 AM

Cole

Not surprising, as we all know, the chief dotard is simply unqualified for this position.

I know, right? How one earth did this bumbling fool get to be the fricking president of the United States. Washington, Madison, Lincoln, FDR, Trump. What the fuck?

I was right.
 08/16/2019 08:21 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole It appears that Trump's tweet against two elected members of our federal government is unconstitutional and possibly illegal.
Oh boy. You got him this time, right? The other million or so "crimes" didn't pan out, but this one looks to be a sure thing. Congrats, Cole.

08/16/2019 09:21 AM

Greensleeves

tspank applauding that twitler can restrict freedoms! It plays into tspank's dream of having trump tie him up and read the art of the deal to him.

And yes Cole, you are a hero!
 08/16/2019 09:39 AM

wtf

I like countries that stand on their own two feet.

A country that gets billions in aid from the US, has no place barring US elected officials.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/16/2019 09:55 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

BB is the TrumPutin of the middle east.
 08/16/2019 11:10 AM

tpapablo

Tlaib is a liar. Needed to go to visit her 90 y/o grandmother for the last time my ass. Tlaib: FU granny. I was just using you. Trump was right again.

08/16/2019 11:20 AM

tpapablo

Tlaib is scum All progs are liars. This is their SOP. Don't vote for them. They will screw you too. Their promises mean nothing.

08/16/2019 11:30 AM

Greensleeves

Hey tspank hates women! shocking
 08/16/2019 11:40 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

It's a 2fer. He's having the ultra feces seizure because she's not white.
 08/16/2019 12:40 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: SlimyBritches
Originally posted by: Greensleeves Hey tspank hates women! shocking
What an idiot. Tlaib is white. I really didn't want to get into this today, but now you have forced my hand. Do you just assume that because someone is a dumbshit like Tlaib that they are of color? That certainly seems to be the case. Racist pigs disgust me, especially dumb ones. Seems that we can add slimy to the racist list. Seriously, take your evil racial stereotypes to your Nazi sites or wherever you go to post such blatant racist views. What is it about you freaks that compel you to posts your racist, Nazi views on a surf website.

08/16/2019 12:51 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

What an idiot. Tlaib is white. I really didn't want to get into this today, but now you have forced my hand. Do you just assume that because someone is a dumbshit like Tlaib that they are of color? That certainly seems to be the case. Racist pigs disgust me, especially dumb ones. Seems that we can add slimy to the racist list. Seriously, take your evil racial stereotypes to your Nazi sites or wherever you go to post such blatant racist views. What is it about you freaks that compel you to posts your racist, Nazi views on a surf website.

As Tpap, the Trump zealot, goes further and further into the weeds.

I was right.
 08/16/2019 01:39 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

As Coleslaw, the communist zealot, goes further and further into the Nazi weeds.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/16/2019 01:51 PM

wtf

trump makes these dotards look dumber and dumber every day, LMFAO....

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/16/2019 02:13 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: wtf I never once called the trump hitler nor his supporters nazis nor Melania a whore. You lie and make shit up just like the rest. Classless whiny bunch of dotards, and I am thoroughly enjoying watching dotard nation implode, LMFAO...
Your type has. See, I learned from the progs that if one member of a group says or does something, the whole group is painted with the same brush. Thus, since progs have said those things, you at least think them as well. As i said, i am happy to play by prog rules.

08/19/2019 05:38 AM

wtf

I never once called the trump hitler nor his supporters nazis nor Melania a whore. You lie and make shit up just like the rest.

Classless whiny bunch of dotards, and I am thoroughly enjoying watching dotard nation implode, LMFAO...

Your type has. See, I learned from the progs that if one member of a group says or does something, the whole group is painted with the same brush. Thus, since progs have said those things, you at least think them as well. As i said, i am happy to play by prog rules.

My 'type' - okay Skippy, ha ha.

trump keeps making you dotard look like a bunch of fools. Like I said, enjoying the implosion, LMFAO...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : This crap should have every American mad.

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .