Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Sane Florida news.
Topic Summary: As opposed to our usual.
Created On: 08/21/2019 04:09 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/21/2019 02:54 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole There is more brown shit in the Cocoa Beach shore break and I dare you to swim in any fresh water from Orlando south. Now we are going to have expressways hash up the wilds of inland Florida. Republicans suck. Don't vote for them unless you like to see trees with eagle nests cut down and tortoises buried under the wheels of urbar sprawl.
What would you do? Stop all growth? I agree that it is more than I'd like to see. But we can't outlaw people coming here. If we stop building the infrastructure for the growth it is going to make all of us miserable.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 08/21/2019 03:22 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Clueless, ignorant inbred proggy doggy using the word "we" in reference to Florida environmental policy.
Like: "rick scott is doing a fine job"
Nyetski vladdiepoodle: That's "weeee!"
"We" actual floridians finally have an actual republican governor, and some intelligent legislators. Who intend to help us repair our state from the profound damage done by governor carpet baggin scott. Aka: yer fukboy gov. luv
Why: even our movie and tv industries pill mill rick worked so hard to destroy: are coming back home.
Cuz jojah be: Stuuupid!

It's a democratic hoax
 08/22/2019 04:38 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

tpap really mentioned the environment? LMFAO, out waters are beyond polluted. Inlet has been downright disgusting testing high for fecal matter this past weekend.

Dude, quit drinking because you are way beyond drunk...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/22/2019 04:49 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Tpapski is the worst representative of Republicans you could ask for.

He thinks he influences people with his posts, but not in the direction he intends

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 08/22/2019 05:01 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Loyal Jews, the chosen one has spoken. Soon we will all go to the new holy land: Greenland. I call it my real green deal.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/22/2019 05:04 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole

There is more brown shit in the Cocoa Beach shore break and I dare you to swim in any fresh water from Orlando south.

Now we are going to have expressways hash up the wilds of inland Florida.

Republicans suck. Don't vote for them unless you like to see trees with eagle nests cut down and tortoises buried under the wheels of urbar sprawl.

What would you do? Stop all growth? I agree that it is more than I'd like to see. But we can't outlaw people coming here. If we stop building the infrastructure for the growth it is going to make all of us miserable.

Forcing cruise ships to offload sewage would be a good start. Strict enforcement of fertilizer rules would be another. Banning sod farmers from using weedkiller would be a third. Updating infrastructure would be the forth.

Cut taxes, cut taxes, cuts taxes, decrease regulation. Yes, the Republican mantra has consequences.

I was right.
 08/22/2019 06:52 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Cut taxes, cut taxes, cuts taxes, decrease regulation. Yes, the Republican mantra has consequences.
Sure does. Booming economy and happy people. Grantd progs aren't happy. But they never are until they have completely destroyed something.

I :heart; Q
 08/22/2019 06:56 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Booming economy = Thanks Obama!

Seems like all the whining and yelling is coming from the dotards, as always. They are never happy - simply miserable SOB's that try to bring everyone to their level. I mean just look at chief dotards twitter feed. #Fact #Truth

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/22/2019 02:17 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Sure does. Booming economy and happy people. Grantd progs aren't happy. But they never are until they have completely destroyed something.

I noticed you didn't say anything about the Republican environment. Why is that?

You have been saying it's wonderful for the last decade. My how times have changed.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Sane Florida news.

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .