Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Twitler floundering (Payroll tax cut, reduce fed rate, quantitative easing!, buy Greenland!)
Topic Summary: The orange idiot is a disaster
Created On: 08/21/2019 11:26 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/21/2019 11:26 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

"Best economy ever"

"The Fed Rate, over a fairly short period of time, should be reduced by at least 100 basis points, with perhaps some quantitative easing as well."

"Payroll tax is something that we think about and a lot of people would like to see that"

Meanwhile:

From the Congressional Budget Office earlier today (https://www.cbo.gov/publication/55565):

"In our projections, the federal budget deficit is $960 billion in 2019 and averages $1.2 trillion between 2020 and 2029. Over the coming decade, deficits fluctuate between 4.4 percent and 4.8 percent of gross domestic product (GDP), well above the average over the past 50 years. As a result of those deficits, federal debt held by the public is projected to grow steadily, from 79 percent of GDP in 2019 to 95 percent in 2029 - its highest level since just after World War II."

Edited: 08/21/2019 at 11:28 AM by Greensleeves
 08/21/2019 11:40 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

A lot better than Obama's by every objective measure. He kept his promise on that. I guess dems/progs can tell everyone that they are unemployed and making less money than they were 4 years ago, but I dare say that they won't believe it since they are employed and making more money. But good luck in convincing them.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 08/21/2019 12:18 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Dude just called the Danish PM a "nasty woman" because she wouldn't sell him Greenland. Yeah, he's winning a lot of good will for the USA abroad.

"I'm king of the jews, the chosen one! Sell me Greenland!"

LMAO

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 08/21/2019 12:28 PM

Greensleeves

since tspank probably spends like a drunk Kardashian engaging in shopping therapy he doesn't care that his obese hero continues to push deficit spending as the new normal of the Grand Old Party.

tspank phoning it in anymore, he is assuredly boycotting products from Greenland/Denmark

ah the life of a GOP geriatric, unfettered by the need to care about the future of America as long as they get their scraps

Rusty that was funny!

Edited: 08/21/2019 at 12:28 PM by Greensleeves
 08/21/2019 12:44 PM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Dude just called the Danish PM a "nasty woman" because she wouldn't sell him Greenland. Yeah, he's winning a lot of good will for the USA abroad.

"I'm king of the jews, the chosen one! Sell me Greenland!"

LMAO

By "Stable genious", did he mean he's a horse's a$$?

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 08/21/2019 12:54 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Dude just called the Danish PM a "nasty woman" because she wouldn't sell him Greenland. Yeah, he's winning a lot of good will for the USA abroad. "I'm king of the jews, the chosen one! Sell me Greenland!" LMAO
No he didn't. He said this"I looked forward to going, but I thought that the prime minister's statement that it was absurd that it was an absurd idea was nasty. I thought it was an inappropriate statement. All she had to do is say we wouldn't be interested. We can't treat the United States the way they treated us under Obama. I thought it was a very not nice way of saying something."

08/21/2019 02:14 PM

Greensleeves

so twitler doesn't like women that stand up to him we know He's weak
 08/21/2019 02:24 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

A lot better than Obama's by every objective measure. He kept his promise on that. I guess dems/progs can tell everyone that they are unemployed and making less money than they were 4 years ago, but I dare say that they won't believe it since they are employed and making more money. But good luck in convincing them.

No, that's a lie.

I was right.
 08/21/2019 02:26 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: tpapablo A lot better than Obama's by every objective measure. He kept his promise on that. I guess dems/progs can tell everyone that they are unemployed and making less money than they were 4 years ago, but I dare say that they won't believe it since they are employed and making more money. But good luck in convincing them.
No, that's a lie.
Well, we want to know what economic metrics were better under Obama. Jsut off the top of my head, under Trump the following are better: employment, work force participation, wages, wage growth, GDP growth and manufacturing.

Edited: 08/21/2019 at 02:33 PM by tpapablo
 08/21/2019 02:34 PM

Cole

Much higher growth coming from the Great Recession. Equal, if not better job numbers for the seven years after the Great Recession. A legitimate 10,000 point gain in the Market. A national debt that looks to be less than that of Trump even with the Great Recession. Now add in Trump's tax cut stimulus and the picture of Trump stunning failure becomes glaringly obvious.

I was right.
 08/21/2019 02:49 PM

tpapablo

No, growth has been better under Trump and so has employment. Debt remains to be seen.

08/21/2019 08:02 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Much higher growth coming from the Great Recession. Equal, if not better job numbers for the seven years after the Great Recession. A legitimate 10,000 point gain in the Market. A national debt that looks to be less than that of Trump even with the Great Recession. Now add in Trump's tax cut stimulus and the picture of Trump stunning failure becomes glaringly obvious.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/22/2019 03:38 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

3 year old Sarah Palin video? When they show her does it make you feel funny in your No-No spot? By the way Bull shit. Pass it on.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump

Edited: 08/22/2019 at 03:39 AM by gdudewe
 08/22/2019 04:35 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

A lot better than Obama's by every objective measure.

Wrong. But keep trying to polish that turd...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/22/2019 04:36 AM

wtf

No, growth has been better under Trump and so has employment. Debt remains to be seen.

Nope, SP 500 grew much more under Obama at this point than it has trump's, not even close. Keep swallowing the lies.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/22/2019 04:37 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: gdudewe

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

3 year old Sarah Palin video? When they show her does it make you feel funny in your No-No spot? By the way Bull shit. Pass it on.

#Fakenews

For example, estate taxes were unchanged in 2015 - https://www.thebalance.com/exemption-from-federal-estate-taxes-3505630

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/22/2019 05:12 AM

Cole

We spent $1.8 trillion on a tax stimulus to get us back to two percent growth.

As far as jobs:

President Obama created 8.9 million jobs by the end of December 2016, a 6.2 percent increase. There were 152.3 million people employed at the end of his term. That's compared to 143.4 million working at the end of the Bush administration.

But that doesn't give the total picture. The economy lost 8.5 million jobs as a result of the 2008 financial crisis. It kept shedding them until December 2009. Since that low point, Obama created 16 million jobs, a 11.6 percent increase. If measured that way, Obama was the third-largest job creator in terms of numbers.

Obama attacked the Great Recession with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. It created jobs through public works. Many of those jobs were in construction. That successfully reduced the unemployment rate. But that meant Obama increased the debt by $8.6 trillion, a 74 percent increase. That drove the debt-to-GDP ratio to 104 percent.

It didn't stimulate demand as much as creating the same number of better paying high-tech jobs. In fact, jobs created after the last few recessions have led to greater income inequality, as re-hired workers became willing to take jobs that paid less. The high level of long-term unemployed and underemployed meant that trend only continued.

Job creation would have been stronger during Obama's term if Congress hadn't passed sequestration. In his last FOMC meeting, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke noted that these austerity measures forced the government to shed 600,000 jobs in four years. In the prior recovery, the economy added 400,000 jobs during the same period.?

http://www.thebalance.com/job-...er-and-percent-3863218

I was right.
 08/22/2019 06:38 AM

Greensleeves

Thank you! They believe anything their lying God tells the and ! Facts are no longer relevant to them.

GOP donors tithing over $100 get the added benefit of their Lord (twitler) blessing that donation which is good since most of them need absolution for being ignorant when they don't have to be and complicit in racism and other heinous crimes
 08/22/2019 06:53 AM

wtf

Dotards, ignoring reality daily. These people literally just make shit up, you can see the desperation from both tpap and FK on display here. Sorry dotards, real Americans are over your evangelical, ultra white nationalist, authoritarian BS, time to move on...

#Implosion

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/22/2019 02:20 PM

Cole

They lie because it's all they have. Well, then there is their strange devotion to Trump the below average president, but that's for another discussion.

I was right.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .