Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Five Things They Don't Tell You about Slavery
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/05/2019 11:58 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/16/2019 11:23 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

You might want to re-think your statement, he is saying to anyone who can read that all those calling racist and get rid of George Washington's image as Father of our country have nothing to say about Today's active slave trade.

-------------------------
Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 09/16/2019 12:26 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: crankit

You might want to re-think your statement, he is saying to anyone who can read that all those calling racist and get rid of George Washington's image as Father of our country have nothing to say about Today's active slave trade.

That's completely false and you and Sowell are both apologists for genocide. Any decent person is against slavery, anytime and anywhere. Trying to suggest that anyone intentionally ignores it today it just an attempt to minimize chattel slavery in the founding of this country.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 09/16/2019 12:49 PM

crankit

Haven't heard Cory or Al say anything about this!

09/16/2019 12:57 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: crankit

Haven't heard Cory or Al say anything about this!

I love it when I see you have posted. What idiocy is he on to now?

You are one of the few people I know that seems to be getting dumber with age.

I was right.
 09/16/2019 01:08 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

I understand the left feeling a need to right their wrongs of the past. They probably do have a ton of guilt. Democrats fought to keep slavery, the KKK were the militant wing of the Democrat party, they turned the hoses and dogs on blacks, and they were the ones who rounded up the Japanese and put them in internment camps. Hell, you had a former Grand Lizard of the KKK in congress until a few years ago. Obama was cool with it though because he was a Democrat. Obama even spoke at Byrd's funeral. There were probably a lot of old guys there who were really surprised by how articulate and clean he was.

My family never owned slaves, I love our country, I don't hate being white, and I sleep like a puppy in a laundry basket.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 09/16/2019 01:26 PM

Cole

Everyone should apologize for mistakes. It's common decency.

I was right.
 09/16/2019 04:26 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Everyone should apologize for mistakes. It's common decency.

Then why exactly dont you....EVER?

I'll answer that...it's because you're a....

FUCKING PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/16/2019 04:42 PM

Greensleeves

just when you think sniper is sentient he repeats the old democrats and slavery crap

The "democrats" bailed and became GOP when Johnson messed with thier beliefs

Edited: 09/16/2019 at 04:45 PM by Greensleeves
 09/16/2019 06:06 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

just when you think sniper is sentient he repeats the old democrats and slavery crap

Should be easy for you to post a list of ALL the Democrats who abandoned ship and became Republicans for you then, right? Go ahead and research it. Post the names of ALL the Democrats who were part of this mass exodus that you guys made up.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

09/16/2019 07:10 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Sniper

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Should be easy for you to post a list of ALL the Democrats who abandoned ship and became Republicans for you then, right? Go ahead and research it. Post the names of ALL the Democrats who were part of this mass exodus that you guys made up.

The entire Fing south ya mouth breather. You did notice the southern states switched sides when the Dem party came to Jesus about civil rights didn't you? Maybe not.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

09/17/2019 04:59 AM

Sniper

So, all the racist politicians died as Democrats but all the people that you can't name switched to the Republican party? That's convenient. It didn't happen. The Democrats realized that they had lost and shifted gears in regards to who they were going to pander to. They weren't any better people, they just knew that if they didn't shift gears then they were going to go extinct.

09/17/2019 05:24 AM

Cole

You sound like a broken Republican propaganda record.

http://newrepublic.com/minutes...istory-lesson-twitter

I was right.
 09/17/2019 05:50 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

You have Trump Derangement Syndrome and a BAD case of pathological lying.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/17/2019 05:51 AM

Sniper

http://newrepublic.com/minutes...-lesson-twitter

Your link pretty much reiterates what I've already said.

09/17/2019 07:29 AM

Greensleeves

Sniper says (with eyes bleary from watching faux news), "The party that elected Barack Obama is racist."
 09/17/2019 07:52 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

So, all the racist politicians died as Democrats but all the people that you can't name switched to the Republican party? That's convenient. It didn't happen. The Democrats realized that they had lost and shifted gears in regards to who they were going to pander to. They weren't any better people, they just knew that if they didn't shift gears then they were going to go extinct.

So, let me get this straight... what you're saying is that the Democrats figured they would switch from supportingthe majority of voters with the power, to the milority with much less power in order to gain votes?

Yeah, nah.

To quote your words, "It didn't happen."

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 09/17/2019 08:00 AM

Sniper

I'm not accusing the Democrats of being racists. However, I am saying that throughout the history of this country, Democrats have based their positions on where they thought popular opinion was, instead of standing on principle. This has left them on the wrong side of history when it comes to slavery, women's suffrage, a racially integrated society, the KKK, and putting the Japanese in internment camps. Maintain the power by any means necessary. When blacks couldn't vote, they were anti-black. When women couldn't vote they were anti-women. As soon as they become a voting block, the Democrats pucker up to the backsides of any group.

09/17/2019 08:26 AM

RustyTruck

I'm not accusing the Democrats of being racists. However, I am saying that throughout the history of this country, Democrats have based their positions on where they thought popular opinion was, instead of standing on principle. This has left them on the wrong side of history when it comes to slavery, women's suffrage, a racially integrated society, the KKK, and putting the Japanese in internment camps. Maintain the power by any means necessary. When blacks couldn't vote, they were anti-black. When women couldn't vote they were anti-women. As soon as they become a voting block, the Democrats pucker up to the backsides of any group.

I other words, the Democratic party is democratic? Damn, I'll alert the press.

Meanwhile, in this century, the GOP has decided to be the party of the far right ethnofascists. The torchlight parades, the "proud boys", all gop and trumpists. There's no denying that. There's a good reason you guys shit your pants about Antifa.

09/17/2019 08:37 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

I other words, the Democratic party is democratic? Damn, I'll alert the press.

Meanwhile, in this century, the GOP has decided to be the party of the far right ethnofascists. The torchlight parades, the "proud boys", all gop and trumpists. There's no denying that. There's a good reason you guys shit your pants about Antifa.

Good thing for me that this comic book battle you are all fired up about includes less than 1% of the country on either side. You want to paint all Republicans as racists. Hell, many Democrats want people to feel hesitant to display any patriotism at all. I take that back, they are okay with anyone being patriotic towards any country except the United States. That is entirely too spicy for the left. Look at the candidates in the Democrat primary. It sounds like a competition as to who hates America the most. Sorry, Rusty but this just isn't reality.

Edited: 09/17/2019 at 08:38 AM by Sniper
 09/17/2019 08:59 AM

crankit

The two most rabid racists that I know are from Chicago and New York!

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Five Things They Don't Tell You about Slavery

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .