Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Take away from Democratic debate
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/13/2019 05:06 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/13/2019 05:06 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

To a person they are all better humans than the $hithead in chief, the dishonorable Donald (the conman) Twiitler.
 09/13/2019 05:52 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

It was a shit show. Buttigieg was solid in his delivery. I'm well to the left of him, but my objective view is that a Buttigieg/Warren coalition ticket would win. Others on stage either will not get the left/youth vote (Biden/Beto/Harris), or will be torpedoed by the Dem establishment (Bernie/Warren).

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 09/13/2019 06:07 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Booker has lots of cred. I'm not down with Joe. Harris is fading. ( AG ?) Bernie is an angry old dude with good ideas. Pete comes across well every time. Amy is VP or cabinet material.

If you like f bomb dropping Francis, is your man. Mass murder by military style weapon brings out the f bomb in most people. He needs to stay in Texas ( gov or senate ) Castro and Yang need to drop. Was Styer there?

So for me its: Pete, Cory, Amy.

Or fucking Ronald Macdonald, anyone who can take out Donald J Trump. ( That should be Nancy Pelosi in impeachment)

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 09/13/2019 06:22 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Taking bets
 09/13/2019 06:57 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I only watched an hour of it. Not an ounce of charisma between them all. Biden came off alright. Yang, Booker and Kobuchar looked ok, though each of them came off as lightweights. O'Rourke comes off as a nut and a boob. Warren is going to remind everyone of that pedantic teacher they hated in grade school. She's irritating, though she looked somewhat competent. Mayor Butt comes off as a twerp. Harris and Castro - lightweights. Sanders - nut. I'd say that Biden and Warren have the best chances of beating Trump. But I don't see people getting fired up about Biden and Warren will alienate a lot of people with her personality and policies. Bernie would probably fire up the youth, but he will turn off minorities and anyone over 50. The bottom line is that none of these candidates are very attractive.

I :heart; Q
 09/13/2019 07:36 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

beto came across as naive to me. his desire to confiscate guns simply isnt possible. aside from that, warren or biden came across best. i do see the annoying school teacher thing with warren though, hah
 09/13/2019 08:48 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

White-Obama, or Beto as he refers to himself, is a complete f'ing goober. He wants to be Biden's VP. He isn't really running for President right now. Klobuchar seems like she has a good head on her shoulders and not as much baggage as the rest. Booker is an idiot drama queen. All Biden has working for him is name recognition and a weak attempt at riding Obama's coattails. Trump will murder Warren in debates. She will never outlive the fact that she fraudulently used minority status to get where she is in life. Sanders might be able to win the northeast, California, and the northwest but that dog won't hunt in the middle of the country.

Hard to believe that Yang and Beto are still in and Tulsi Gabbard and John Delaney got the boot. Probably because she basically ruined Harris' chances at being the nominee. John Delaney got the boot because he seemed to be realistic. Kicking Tulsi and Delaney off the stage this early was probably a mistake.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 09/13/2019 08:53 AM

Sniper

Democrats nominated Hillary because they thought it was just "her turn". She lost. They will most likely nominate Biden because they feel like it is "his turn". God help him if he wins. The Squad will immediately sew his mouth shut and put a leash on him. He will be the epitome of a figurehead. He will be told what to say out loud and what to think.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

09/13/2019 09:01 AM

Greensleeves

Hillary never did as good as Biden is doing in the polls against twitler. twitler is a known commodity now. and everyone except his idiotic base know he's a tool. Biden will be fine. the rich will get richer though at a slower pace

the real winners will be people that enjoy a cleaner environment and the poor and defenseless as they enjoy better wages and healthcare
 09/13/2019 09:47 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Trump will murder Warren in debates.

I agree with some your opinions about the candidates but not this one.
 09/13/2019 09:57 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: theglide

Funny thing. Trump could go onstage, ramble about hamberders and piss himself, and his minions would all cheer and say he DESTROYED her.

Winning isn't objective, and as long as he name calls, puffs his chest, and acts like a buffoon, all the baffoons will cheer.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 09/13/2019 10:04 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Taking bets

I'm betting TRumPutin wins.
 09/13/2019 10:21 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: theglide

Trump will NEVER let her forget that she claimed she was Native American for years. He shouldn't. I honestly don't see how this wouldn't have disqualified her already. She will be characterized as a typical lying, establishment, politician. Instead of taking it on the chin, Warren will try to play the victim card. It will make her look extremely weak. Without this strike against her, she might have a shot but I think it is a deal-breaker for enough people to prevent her from winning.

09/13/2019 10:33 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

What is a hamberder?

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 09/13/2019 10:35 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Originally posted by: crankit What is a hamberder?
exactly
 09/14/2019 07:42 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Bill Maher said when Beto O'Rourke said AR-15 and AK-47 Joe Biden (old) yelled BINGO!

Edited: 09/14/2019 at 07:43 AM by theglide
 09/14/2019 07:25 PM

Cole

In the debate: "Donald, did you write on the forecast map with a magic marker, then lie about it?"

Lol, Trump is fucked.

I was right.

Edited: 09/14/2019 at 07:25 PM by Cole
 09/15/2019 04:50 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

In the debate: "Donald, did you write on the forecast map with a magic marker, then lie about it?"

Lol, Trump is fucked.

Wouldn't someone with an IQ larger than 79 figure out that to ask that question, the asker would actually have to have some resemblance of proof (other than Coleslaw's 'word' for it)?!?!

Thats a redundant question.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .