Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Sen. Warren: "Yes," The Democratic Presidential Primary Was Rigged For Hillary Clinton
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/13/2019 04:21 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/13/2019 04:21 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Sen. Warren: "Yes," The Democratic Presidential Primary Was Rigged For Hillary Clinton
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date November 2, 2017

On Thursday's broadcast of The Lead, Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) told CNN host Jake Tapper she believes that the 2016 Democratic presidential primary was rigged in favor of the party's eventual nominee Hillary Clinton.

JAKE TAPPER: I want to ask you one other question, Senator, we learned today from former Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Donna Brazil that the Clinton campaign in her view did rig the presidential nominating process by entering into an agreement to control day-to-day operations at the DNC. The Clinton campaign controlling the party's staffing, strategy, finances, communications, and that agreement was entered into in August of 2015, a year before she defeated Senator Bernie Sanders. This must shock you.

SEN. ELIZABETH WARREN (D-MA): This is a real problem, but what we've got to do as Democrats now, is we've got to hold this party accountable. When Tom Perez was first elected chair of the DNC, the very first conversation I had with him is to say, you have got to put together a Democratic party in which everybody can have confidence that the party is working for Democrats, rather than Democrats are working for the party. And he's being tested now. This is a test for Tom Perez. And either he's going to succeed by bringing Bernie Sanders and Bernie Sanders' representatives into this process and they're going to say it's fair, it works, we all believe it, or he's going to fail. And I very much hope he succeeds. I hope for Democrats everywhere, I hope for bernie and for all of Bernie's supporters he's going to succeed.

TAPPER: Senator, do you believe with the notion that it was rigged?

WARREN: Yes.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/13/2019 05:50 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Swishyfish following the bot collective narrative.
Of course hilary was ordained.
So was your traitorous orange siberian candidate, Salmon Spammer

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .