Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Back to school
Topic Summary: PSA
Created On: 09/18/2019 10:37 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/18/2019 10:37 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

09/18/2019 10:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

They don't care

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 09/18/2019 10:48 AM

SlimyBritches

It's THEIR plan for depopulation.
 09/18/2019 10:53 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Active shooter drill was the most memorable moment for first day back to school for my daughters, gave me the details right down to using scissors as weapon.
 09/18/2019 10:59 AM

SlimyBritches

It probably a NRA scare tactic to arm our babies.
 09/18/2019 11:32 AM

3rdworldlover

This organization is founded and managed by several parents and spouses of the victims of the Sandy Hook massacre.
 09/18/2019 11:52 AM

SlimyBritches

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

This organization is founded and managed by several parents and spouses of the victims of the Sandy Hook massacre.

The NRA?!?!?!
 09/18/2019 12:09 PM

RustyTruck

They ran two shooter drills in the first few weeks at Satellite. I think the principal gets off on it.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

09/18/2019 12:39 PM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

I know some parents pull their kids on the drill days because they believe the stuff they tell them is not the safest....among other reasons

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 09/18/2019 01:12 PM

tpapablo

Seems like a good thing to do. When I was that age, we had nuclear war drills. We got under our desks and put our hands on top of our heads. It worked, as demonstrated by the fact that I am still here. I would further point out, that kids today have it easy. A shooter is nothing compared to a nuclear war. We had to overcome some real shit back in the day.

I :heart; Q
 09/18/2019 01:14 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Seems like a good thing to do. When I was that age, we had nuclear war drills. We got under our desks and put our hands on top of our heads. It worked, as demonstrated by the fact that I am still here. I would further point out, that kids today have it easy. A shooter is nothing compared to a nuclear war. We had to overcome some real shit back in the day.

Making light of murdered students. Nice.

I was right.
 09/18/2019 01:33 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: tpapablo Seems like a good thing to do. When I was that age, we had nuclear war drills. We got under our desks and put our hands on top of our heads. It worked, as demonstrated by the fact that I am still here. I would further point out, that kids today have it easy. A shooter is nothing compared to a nuclear war. We had to overcome some real shit back in the day.
Making light of murdered students. Nice.
You seem to be addressing another post. I made fun of no one. But if I wanted to make fun of murdered students, so what? You guys make fun of murdering Republican presidents. Are only progs now allowed to make fun of murder?

I :heart; Q
 09/18/2019 02:26 PM

SlimyBritches

My dad was a chemist for the army. I was 7 and we were living in Germany when the bay o pigs fiasco started. In the middle of the night we were awakened, told to grab all valuables and get ready to flee. I remember the look on my dad's face and my mom weeping. We were in a field waiting for helicopters when it was called off. That pretty much was the scariest crap I've been in. Which explains my total lack of forward thinking and vulnerability. Plus I'm stoopid.
My point is, I ain't skeert enough to own a gun. Plus I have a hard time keeping my hands to myself.

Edited: 09/18/2019 at 02:28 PM by SlimyBritches
 09/18/2019 05:23 PM

RustyTruck

Not cool.

09/18/2019 06:31 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

You girls are so sensitive, hypocrites , you all laugh when any dem goon refers to murdering anyone who disagrees with you. Give it up; your faux despair is weak
 09/18/2019 07:35 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Why are TpaFish and Cheater even chiming in on this thread.. their peckers have been shooting dust for a good 20-30 years now.

What would they even know about children and schools at this point?

Ignore these two senile geezers.

Back to subject:

It is indeed sad that this needs to happen in our day and age. I can't help but feel the children have been let down.. and unfortunately, not just on the subject of guns and schools.

When America was "great"
 09/19/2019 04:56 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Not cool.
rt

Its much worse than that.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 09/19/2019 04:56 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

You girls are so sensitive, hypocrites , you all laugh when any dem goon refers to murdering anyone who disagrees with you. Give it up; your faux despair is weak

Sure thing Captain Red Cup.

Good God you are an idiot.

I was right.
 09/19/2019 05:09 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Good God you are an idiot.

cole

Having trouble calling out these ignorant, evil, racist, murder lobby members?
Need some help?

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 09/19/2019 05:17 AM

Cole

Thanks for the offer and it can't hurt, but keep it lowbrow, Cromags ain't all that smart.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Back to school

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .