Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: who's gonna be first?
Topic Summary: gotta be some brave conservatives out there
Created On: 10/10/2019 10:49 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/10/2019 10:49 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

"You may not have been paying much attention this week, but the short version is the end is very near for this terrible turn the Republican Party has taken,"

"If liberals have to fix this on their own, they can and will, but it would be awesome to have conservatives pitching in alongside," he wrote. "You guys are hard workers, plus you always bring those cakes we like."

Bill Penzey

-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 10/10/2019 11:38 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

The more rope Nancy gives the chosen one...

He will throw Giuliani under the bus next.

popcorn...
 10/11/2019 03:30 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

DONE!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 10/11/2019 04:05 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

DONE!

When Trump loses 2020 the prosecutors are lined up around the corner to send his fat orange ass to jail.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 10/11/2019 04:32 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry...0203ae4b02c9da0480e84

By George (Will), I think he's onto something. Lyin fish aren't readers and even worse at comprehension, so don't be surprised if the mere sight of a conservative mainstay like George Will reading the writing on the wall produces an immediate and incoherent response. Attacking George Will is better than addressing what he says. Lyin fish are creatures of habit.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/11/2019 05:07 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry...4b02c9da0480e84

By George (Will), I think he's onto something. Lyin fish aren't readers and even worse at comprehension, so don't be surprised if the mere sight of a conservative mainstay like George Will reading the writing on the wall produces an immediate and incoherent response. Attacking George Will is better than addressing what he says. Lyin fish are creatures of habit.

I just took the time to read this little snippet you linked and it has no teeth. Zero. Just George Will's opinion with nothing new to back it up.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 10/11/2019 05:15 AM

johnnyboy

It's based upon a failure to recognize the writing on the wall. The writing on the wall is itself an analogy. http://idioms.thefreedictionar...he+writing+on+the+wall

It's not a question of whether you accept where we are or where we are going as a fact, it's a question of whether you are able to see that the signs point to a bad end. I believe that the GOP has thrown their lot in with a charlatan and now that he's being very publicly exposed, they can either defend him and remain complicit in his shit show or they can abandon him and pretend that they value all the things that trump has shit on. They may both go down together but at least trump is going down. Once they see his doom as imminent, they will take their chorus of castrata and sing the new song in the hopes that their new faith excuses their old faith.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/11/2019 05:30 AM

Sniper

I get it. You are throwing around a lot of powerful words but you don't have much to back them up. Meanwhile, the Democrats are flailing. They don't have a leader. They don't have a frontrunner. They don't have a consistent message.

You think Trump is going to be impeached for asking for Ukraine's help investigating Biden when there was no quid pro quo? Ukraine got the aid. As far as we know Trump hasn't received any results from Ukraine investigating the Bidens. What happens if it is uncovered that there was something worth investigating with the Bidens? Pretty interesting that Hunter Biden was being paid millions by Ukrainian companies when he had zero experience in oil and gas or in doing business in Ukraine. Also, pretty interesting that Biden demanded that the man who was spearheading the investigation into the company that Hunter Biden was sitting on the board of be fired or sacrifice millions in loan guarantees. Ukraine has reopened this investigation.

Say all you want about the end being near but the economy is in good shape and I don't think that all these nothingburgers amount to shit.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

10/11/2019 05:35 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I think he'll be impeached by the House, but McConnell will take cover by saying that the election is too close for a trial and that "the people" must decide.

Since I think trump support has peaked at a hard ceiling around 38%, there's an excellent chance he'll lose to Liz Warren who will bring a populist message of support for consumers, women, organized labor, and students.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".

Edited: 10/11/2019 at 05:36 AM by RustyTruck
 10/11/2019 05:39 AM

Cole

Trump will never willingly go and Republicans in the Senate will never agree with the impeachment, but this crap has dragged the Republican party into the gutter and it's only getting worse. Will Republicans go down with the ship? It's looking like it.

As far as candidates? They don't matter, any non POS will take Trump to the cleaners in the upcoming election.

Back to Trump not wanting to leave; if he loses the election, he become a trespasser in the White House on January 21, 2021 and can be forcefully removed.

I was right.
 10/11/2019 05:56 AM

Sniper

I can't wait for the house to vote on an actual impeachment. Any of you guys care to fill us in on what Trump is being impeached for?

10/11/2019 06:04 AM

Cole

Asking for help in an election from a foreign country; China publicly, Ukraine over the phone and through his lawyer. There are seven or eight other cases of obstruction in the Mueller report too..

I was right.
 10/11/2019 06:07 AM

Cole

There is also the current case of obstruction by the White House. The House has the Constitutional duty of oversight, this is being stonewalled by the Trump White House.

I was right.
 10/11/2019 06:11 AM

Sniper

We are still trying to figure out exactly what happened in the 2016 election and Biden hasn't won the DNC nomination. I don't think he will.

Asking a foreign government for assistance in an investigation is nothing new. Do you think the 3 Democrat senators who sent the letter to Ukraine, demanding that Ukraine cooperate with the investigation into Trump be fired?

There is no quid pro quo with Trump. Unless Biden was overstating his role in the Ukrainian prosecutor being fired, then it sounds like there was quid pro quo there. Unless he was just boasting and bragging then he and his son have something to worry about.

10/11/2019 06:13 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole

There is also the current case of obstruction by the White House. The House has the Constitutional duty of oversight, this is being stonewalled by the Trump White House.

The house hasn't voted on impeachment yet, so pretty much everyone who has spoken to congress thus far has done so voluntarily. If the house votes on impeachment, then they will get what they want but they don't want to have to stick their neck out there yet. They want to make it look like we already have an impeachment in progress to confuse the Coles of the world.

10/11/2019 06:16 AM

Cole

Quid pro quo isn't required, just asking is a crime in itself.

The Democrats were not looking for help against a direct political opponent and none of them have asked anything from China.

I was right.
 10/11/2019 06:42 AM

Fish Killer

Quid pro quo isn't required, just asking is a crime in itself.

Liar!

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/11/2019 06:43 AM

Sniper

How is it a crime? Campaign finance law? Biden hasn't won the nomination. Are you saying that Trump is never allowed to investigate the Bidens or is he just not allowed to until after the 2020 election? Countries work together on investigations every day. Also, breaking a campaign finance law is punishable by a nominal fine. Obama broke a few and had to pay a couple fines.

10/11/2019 06:43 AM

Cole

FK, like your dumb-ass opinion matters. lol

Go suck an egg.

The law exists, I didn't write it. If you want to know about it, look it up, I did.

Just asking is against the law, nothing else is required. Though it is looking more and more like this was being done tit for tat. If Trump knows it's legal, why risk another obstruction charge to hide it?

I was right.

Edited: 10/11/2019 at 06:47 AM by Cole
 10/11/2019 06:50 AM

Fish Killer

The law exists,

No it doesn't!

LIAR!

^These are PROVED facts.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : who's gonna be first?

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .