Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Rooskies buying up Fla?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/21/2019 05:17 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/21/2019 05:17 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

10/22/2019 05:24 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

They are already major players it looks like in the Florida GOP. One of the mafia guys they arrested as in pictures with DeSantis on election night.
And no one will say how many Florida counties were hacked by the Russians, that's hush hush.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/22/2019 06:44 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Imagine that. All of a sudden, progs are anti-immigrant when those immigrants are Republican. I think we need much more of these folks here, whether they come in legally or not.

I :heart; Q
 10/22/2019 06:45 AM

tpapablo

And no one will say how many Florida counties were hacked by the Russians, that's hush hush.
Oh, and election fraud is a myth. You progs told us so.

10/22/2019 07:00 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.politico.com/states...ampaign-swing-1225738

Desantis was with Rudy's buddy.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/22/2019 08:06 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Imagine that. All of a sudden, progs are anti-immigrant when those immigrants are Republican. I think we need much more of these folks here, whether they come in legally or not.

Imagine that, All of a sudden, cons are pro-immigrant when those immigrants are rich mafioso foreign agents who might benefit them politically in exchange for protection.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

10/22/2019 08:27 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Originally posted by: tpapablo Imagine that. All of a sudden, progs are anti-immigrant when those immigrants are Republican. I think we need much more of these folks here, whether they come in legally or not.
Imagine that, All of a sudden, cons are pro-immigrant when those immigrants are rich mafioso foreign agents who might benefit them politically in exchange for protection. Thanks for clearing that up.
No surprise there. I long ago stated that I would employ prog tactics against them. This is but one example. I'd invite in all of Russia so long as they vote Republican. I'd put every one of them in purple states, have those states give them drivers licences that do not indicate whether they are citizens are not, and have them enact a motor voter law. All of that is perfectly fine by progs' screwed up standards. Indeed, to do otherwise is the height of racism. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?

10/22/2019 08:43 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

You long ago stated you would employ double standards and pretend you were consistent.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/22/2019 09:01 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy You long ago stated you would employ double standards and pretend you were consistent.
Perfectly consistent. If progs do it, so do I. And it works. Dems loved the independent counsel law until we nailed Clinton with it. Then it was the worse thing on earth and ultimately was allowed to expire. So it is here. Progs will quickly lose their great love for immigrants (and their tragic sadness that this is not who we are) the very moment that we begin letting in hordes of Republican-oriented immigrants. So, yeah, I would extend an open invitation to every Russian to immigrate here. Of course, progs would have guard towers up in 2 seconds and the guards would have orders to shoot to kill.

10/22/2019 09:54 AM

RustyTruck

"If progs do it, so do I. And it works." - Aren't you personalizing this a bit much? YOU don't do anything but shitpost on an obscure surf forum like the rest of us. Some of us observe the political battles raging in the country, and we reason about them and speculate on the future. You on the other hand take any piece of news and try to frame it in some way that validates you and ignores the ever more well documented corruption of a political candidate I presume you voted for.

Unless trump is bored with twitter, and he posts on NSR as alter ego Tpap. I mean if Romney can be Pierre Dellecto I suppose anything is possible.

I assumed TPA had something to do with the gulf coast, but maybe it's TrumPAsshole? No offense of course.

10/22/2019 11:26 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck "If progs do it, so do I. And it works." - Aren't you personalizing this a bit much? YOU don't do anything but shitpost on an obscure surf forum like the rest of us. Some of us observe the political battles raging in the country, and we reason about them and speculate on the future. You on the other hand take any piece of news and try to frame it in some way that validates you and ignores the ever more well documented corruption of a political candidate I presume you voted for. Unless trump is bored with twitter, and he posts on NSR as alter ego Tpap. I mean if Romney can be Pierre Dellecto I suppose anything is possible. I assumed TPA had something to do with the gulf coast, but maybe it's TrumPAsshole? No offense of course.
So, I get called bad things when I advocate the use prog tactics? Well, maybe then you guys should look in the mirror, huh? And, just maybe you can see the problems we have with what is going on. In any case, I see that my work here is effective.

10/22/2019 11:31 AM

RustyTruck

Well I will never deny my capacity to be an asshole of course, but that's a given. I do try to have some intellectual consistency and basic understanding of right and wrong from which to guide me.
When I look in the mirror I just see a brutally handsome fellow looking back.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .