Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Pravda's Opinion of Biden, , , , , , Joe Biden: Over his head, out of his depth
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/26/2019 04:47 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/10/2019 06:02 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

OK, so, , , , I am not all that "conservative", perhaps a bit of an amoral sociopath?

For starters, , , , , ,:

Abortion is OK. I've paid for my share. But, I'm now more in line with a "Two Strikes" solution: first abortion, Ok, what ever, , , , , second abortion, OK, but while we are in there we will remove your uterus. Problem solved. Oh, but wait a minute there, , , , there are more than a few here that will surmise this solution as being racially motivated? Hmmmmm, , , , , no, , , , but I do not care.

Nothing at all wrong with the Death Penalty. Nothing "cruel" or "unusual" about it. Sure there are real issues with 'wrongful conviction" and such but, if we have 4K HD video of you committing the crime, , , , , upon conviction you should be marched out the back door and terminated. "It's a shot drop with a sudden stop".

I strongly support the 2nd Amendment: it is my Constitutionally guaranteed, human, right to maintain the ability to defend The Constitution, myself and mine.

I am not my "brother's keeper". Sorry.

I'm getting ready to re-arm. A 9MM pistol sure but, 5.56 or 7.62 on the long gun?

LGBTQ, , , , , what ever, , , , , I don't care. Just get it out of my face and quit "parading" it around. Corn hole your buddy to your heart's content, , , ,.

I do not believe in a "god" although I am more prone to believe that the historical gods were aliens and certainly NOT "magical spirits". But, beliefs are just that, not facts. I do believe in magic but, only that which is found in a young girl's heart, , , ,.

I support a $15 minimum wage. But, , , , at the same time, , , , I must clearly state that 65 inch 4K TVs and unlimited cell data ARE NOT human rights.

I enjoy taking an opposing view. It could be, sort-of, my schtick.

Legalize weed.

The "opioid crisis" is a personal problem, not mine. EVERYBODY has the ability to quit. Those who do not, get what they are looking for.

Night sights and silencers have very good purposes.

Human population increase is the Biggest problem the Earth faces. I vote for random sterilizations.

SpaceX's satellite based world-wide internet is going to change everything. The Chinese Communist Party is going to have Bloody Shit Fits.

I was slated to be one of President Nixon's "aides" at KSC during the launch of Apollo 12 but, I refused to get a hair cut and, as such, stayed home.

I never gave it much thought but, the Army told me that MY IQ was exceptional and that I had an "eidetic memory", they made me take the "tests" twice. Was it because of genetics or upbringing? So what. I never put it to too much direct use. School was just a drag. I was more than happy to continue to be a Surfer Hippy.

If, we are at the rim of the Grand Canyon and I see your 5 year old getting too close to the edge, I will pull him back and tell you to do a better job parenting, once, and only once. IF you ignore my suggestions, the next time I will do nothing, not say a single word, and simply watch the kid drop over the edge. I'll walk to my car and go have a nice lunch.

Build the Wall.

One of the best compliments I ever got was the time a Green Beret Captain told me that I was "one cold Son of a Bitch". I thanked him and he said he was sure that I would.

-------------------------
Dora Hates You

Edited: 11/10/2019 at 09:39 AM by dingpatch
 11/10/2019 08:34 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Ex US military and you are quoting Pravda?

I was right.
 11/10/2019 08:53 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Cole,

I "poke around" all over the Net, not looking for anything in particular. Things do pop up, from-time-to-time, and I give them a click. I usually share the stuff that I know ya'll enjoy. For instance, try going to Huff Post and click on some of their articles and then follow some associated links. All kinds of wild stuff. I used to love browsing the good old Boston Globe. Some of that stuff would even make a lot of Libs here blush! There was a point in time some years ago that I had to figure that if Ted Kennedy had taken a dump in the Pope's cap, , , , that the Boston Globe would consider it a work of art.

Dora Hates You

Edited: 11/10/2019 at 08:54 AM by dingpatch
 11/10/2019 09:32 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

this is rich; progos raggin on Dingpatch while they quote Mother Jones, Msnbc and cnn

Yes, we tend to quote American news sources, not GRU led state media hellbent on causing chaos in the USA.

go getcha some sheephead buttlick , hows your decoder ring working? we have been jamming your signal
 11/10/2019 11:18 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: dingpatch

Cole,

I "poke around" all over the Net, not looking for anything in particular. Things do pop up, from-time-to-time, and I give them a click. I usually share the stuff that I know ya'll enjoy. For instance, try going to Huff Post and click on some of their articles and then follow some associated links. All kinds of wild stuff. I used to love browsing the good old Boston Globe. Some of that stuff would even make a lot of Libs here blush! There was a point in time some years ago that I had to figure that if Ted Kennedy had taken a dump in the Pope's cap, , , , that the Boston Globe would consider it a work of art.

Pravda is Russian and I'm pretty sure the Russian don't really what what's best for this country. I mean, you do realize that you are promoting their line of well thought out propaganda, don't you?

I was right.
 11/10/2019 11:44 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Cole,

Pravda is Russian and I'm pretty sure the Russian don't really what what's best for this country. I mean, you do realize that you are promoting their line of well thought out propaganda, don't you?

Im 100% sure that regular online Russian journalists aren't HALF as evil and 'thought out" as you are!

FACT!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/11/2019 09:55 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

this is rich; progos raggin on Dingpatch while they quote Mother Jones, Msnbc and cnn

Yes, we tend to quote American news sources, not GRU led state media hellbent on causing chaos in the USA.

go getcha some sheephead buttlick , hows your decoder ring working? we have been jamming your signal

Kremlinfiveo likes his Russian state media too. Figures....
 11/11/2019 06:10 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

OK, so, , , , I am not all that "conservative", perhaps a bit of an amoral sociopath?

For starters, , , , , ,:

Abortion is OK. I've paid for my share. But, I'm now more in line with a "Two Strikes" solution: first abortion, Ok, what ever, , , , , second abortion, OK, but while we are in there we will remove your uterus. Problem solved. Oh, but wait a minute there, , , , there are more than a few here that will surmise this solution as being racially motivated? Hmmmmm, , , , , no, , , , but I do not care.

Nothing at all wrong with the Death Penalty. Nothing "cruel" or "unusual" about it. Sure there are real issues with 'wrongful conviction" and such but, if we have 4K HD video of you committing the crime, , , , , upon conviction you should be marched out the back door and terminated. "It's a shot drop with a sudden stop".

I strongly support the 2nd Amendment: it is my Constitutionally guaranteed, human, right to maintain the ability to defend The Constitution, myself and mine.

I am not my "brother's keeper". Sorry.

I'm getting ready to re-arm. A 9MM pistol sure but, 5.56 or 7.62 on the long gun?

LGBTQ, , , , , what ever, , , , , I don't care. Just get it out of my face and quit "parading" it around. Corn hole your buddy to your heart's content, , , ,.

I do not believe in a "god" although I am more prone to believe that the historical gods were aliens and certainly NOT "magical spirits". But, beliefs are just that, not facts. I do believe in magic but, only that which is found in a young girl's heart, , , ,.

I support a $15 minimum wage. But, , , , at the same time, , , , I must clearly state that 65 inch 4K TVs and unlimited cell data ARE NOT human rights.

I enjoy taking an opposing view. It could be, sort-of, my schtick.

Legalize weed.

The "opioid crisis" is a personal problem, not mine. EVERYBODY has the ability to quit. Those who do not, get what they are looking for.

Night sights and silencers have very good purposes.

Human population increase is the Biggest problem the Earth faces. I vote for random sterilizations.

SpaceX's satellite based world-wide internet is going to change everything. The Chinese Communist Party is going to have Bloody Shit Fits.

I was slated to be one of President Nixon's "aides" at KSC during the launch of Apollo 12 but, I refused to get a hair cut and, as such, stayed home.

I never gave it much thought but, the Army told me that MY IQ was exceptional and that I had an "eidetic memory", they made me take the "tests" twice. Was it because of genetics or upbringing? So what. I never put it to too much direct use. School was just a drag. I was more than happy to continue to be a Surfer Hippy.

If, we are at the rim of the Grand Canyon and I see your 5 year old getting too close to the edge, I will pull him back and tell you to do a better job parenting, once, and only once. IF you ignore my suggestions, the next time I will do nothing, not say a single word, and simply watch the kid drop over the edge. I'll walk to my car and go have a nice lunch.

Build the Wall.

One of the best compliments I ever got was the time a Green Beret Captain told me that I was "one cold Son of a Bitch". I thanked him and he said he was sure that I would.

What a sanctimonious load of self serving crap.
I began studying the soviets and the russian language at the age of 13.
They are, and always have been: my America's dedicated and relentless enemy. Period.
Pravda, and the rest of the commie botaganda you foolish chumpfdirts spread has only one mission and purpose.
It is, and always has been: to sow discord and chaos amongst the American electorate. To turn us against each other.
They have succeeded, through putie's siberian candidate: beyond their wildest dreams.
Those who then willfully and deliberately spread and promulgate their commie propaganda. Especially in support of the stinking orange traitor.
And then say: just posting both sides of the issue.....
Are no better than their little lord comrade loofa. The most corrupt treasonous politician in american history.
Wise. the fuck.up.........

It's a democratic hoax
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .