Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: What Will They Try Next?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/18/2019 12:06 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/18/2019 12:06 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Zeus

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Everyday the Democratic party reminds me more and more of Wile E Coyote. I'm waiting for them to fly off the cliff on rocket powered Acme roller skates when their next 1/2 ass Trump trap fails. Seems there's just enough time for them to give impeachment one more try before its time to switch in election interference. Its almost as good as watching old cartoons. Beep beep, LMAO
 11/18/2019 01:30 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Zooos! Focus here zoos not everything is about trumplestiltskin. The House has passed a great deal of legislation and sent off to the black hole that is the GOP Senate. Democrats have successfully turned gerrymandered Virginia around and flipped the switch on Kentucky. The GOP is practically dead in CA.

As for impeachment it sure looks like the people of LA didn't care about it.

If twitler isn't afraid $hitless of the dems why won't he let his people testify to his innocence in the hearings? I mean they would right?
 11/18/2019 01:58 PM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Zooos! Focus here zoos not everything is about trumplestiltskin. The House has passed a great deal of legislation and sent off to the black hole that is the GOP Senate. Democrats have successfully turned gerrymandered Virginia around and flipped the switch on Kentucky. The GOP is practically dead in CA.

As for impeachment it sure looks like the people of LA didn't care about it.

If twitler isn't afraid $hitless of the dems why won't he let his people testify to his innocence in the hearings? I mean they would right?

If he's so sure of his innocence, please testify under oath!

Democrats invite Trump to testify in impeachment inquiry

But of course, he'll blame something or someone and never do it. Our spineless POS in queef!

-------------------------
GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 11/18/2019 02:06 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

...so they can entrap him as they have so many others!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/18/2019 02:22 PM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

What Will They Try Next? Impeach him because he endangered Americans in the form of an unnecessary tax break... I swear, I'm not making this up... some ass on a different thread says it is the only thing the GOP has ever done...

11/18/2019 03:07 PM

Cole

some ass on a different thread says it is the only thing the GOP has ever done.

Sounds about right. lol

But by all means, please tell us all of the accomplishment achieved when republicans had the whole show.

I was right.
 11/18/2019 03:11 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Doubt they will try to impeached him again after this fiasco. What their next game outrage will be is anybody's guess. They are getting so ridiculous that it is impossible to predict.

I :heart; Q
 11/18/2019 03:14 PM

Cole

Trump is falling apart like he was stuck together with Elmer's and someone dunked him into the water. The idiot released a phone transcript that proved he was lying. What a fucking moron.

I was right.
 11/18/2019 03:37 PM

Greensleeves

Cole is correct as usual.

I guess it would be easy to entrap a complete idiot or a felon of low mental acuity. But a stable genius, someone with unmatched wisdom? You think they'd be safe.

Oh the next game of outrage? That would be the IRS whistleblower about twitler's audit.
 11/18/2019 04:09 PM

ww

Joined Forum: 08/17/2007

It's still pretty obvious that True will be aquitte in the Senate trial, which may take quite a bit of time, to the discomfort of senators running for president. More important, perhaps, is that the Republican candidates for governor in Kentucky and Louisiana were big Trump supporters and Trump held rallies. It seems those rallies were more effective at raising Democratic than Republican turnout. Republican candidates might start keeping their distance from Trump.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .