Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: 'Charge him with espionage anyway and make him defend himself'
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/19/2019 05:08 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/19/2019 05:08 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

I've been listening to a few informative podcasts, one of the best of which was done by some Democrat writers who write for Rolling Stone, on Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, and Mueller. The more I learn about these dickheads, the more I hope they get a taste of their own medicine.

John Kiriakou was the whistleblower who exposed the CIA's black-site and waterboarding program. After the investigation into him had closed, John Brennan ordered that it be reopened.

In discovery, they found a memo from John Brennan to the Justice Department saying 'Charge him with espionage.' The Justice Department wrote back 'He hasn't committed espionage.' Brennan's response was 'Charge him with espionage anyway and make him defend himself.'

They bankrupted the guy and had him put behind bars for 30 months because he pissed them off. Whether you like it or not, the same pieces of shit did the same thing to Michael Flynn.

If there is any justice in this world then Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, and Mueller will be held to the same standards that they held so many others to. They have a pattern of working together to target people, then find crimes to pin on them similar to what Stalin's SS did, instead of investigating crimes.

This isn't really political because they've ruined people from both parties for no reason. Mueller made sure two men, who he knew were innocent, die in prison before the truth came out. Not sure why he kept his job after that one. Anyway, it is hard not to want these pieces of shit to get theirs when you learn more about them.

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 11/19/2019 05:18 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

You can add Pompeo into that bunch too. He thinks Snowden should be charged with treason and dealt with old-school.

To me, Mueller protected Trump. Written questions and answers, but no direct testimony? That's horseshit.

I was right.

Edited: 11/19/2019 at 05:18 AM by Cole
 11/19/2019 05:26 AM

Greensleeves

Mueller and Comey sold out to the Dumb a$$ in chief and got humiliated for it. Not sure what they were thinking because all intel would indicate that twitler is an ignoramus but maybe they thought he wasn't a danger because after all there's the Senate and House and judicial branch and $hit.

What they didn't count on was the army of the ignorant twitler lovers being unleashed and the use of the ignorant GOP in name only douche bags by the corrupt carpet bagger twitler/McConnell/Epstein/Zuckerburg mafia to further greed at the expense of all of us.

Cole heard satty is fun.
 11/19/2019 05:26 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

ACAB

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 11/19/2019 05:28 AM

Sniper

Most of the examples naming Comey seem to result from incompetence or lack of judgment but several of the examples I've heard naming Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, and Mueller are straight-up malice and unchecked power. They sound like some heartless and vengeful mofos.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

11/19/2019 05:43 AM

Cole

Cole heard satty is fun.

I'm a checkin it.

I was right.
 11/19/2019 06:05 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: Sniper

Most of the examples naming Comey seem to result from incompetence or lack of judgment but several of the examples I've heard naming Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, and Mueller are straight-up malice and unchecked power. They sound like some heartless and vengeful mofos.

They're all just cops, what did you expect?

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 11/19/2019 06:58 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I have long thought Brennan, in particular, is a bad actor. Lots of Obama era officials were scum, but Brennan stood out to me. I have a feeling that he will be caught in the ongoing investigations. We shall see.

I :heart; Q
 11/19/2019 10:28 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

LOL No shit...

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 11/19/2019 06:59 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

I have long thought Brennan, in particular, is a bad actor. Lots of Obama era officials were scum, but Brennan stood out to me. I have a feeling that he will be caught in the ongoing investigations. We shall see.

He worked through the Bush years too, you clown.

I was right.
 11/20/2019 06:04 AM

Sniper

Cole, I know you like to categorize people because it makes the world less confusing for you but this isn't really a partisan issue.

John Brennan is an example of when the worst kind of person is really good at kissing the right asses, gets a bunch of power in the process, and uses it horribly.

If John Brennan hadn't latched onto George Tennant at the right time, then he would have been out of the CIA years ago. Brennan had been fired from the CIA and Tennant took him under his wing before he was completely removed from the agency. Brennan managed to ride Tennant's coattails right to the top of the CIA and when he got there he was in over his head.

Thank God he was stopped. I'll be interested to see what the Durham report has to say about him.

11/20/2019 06:07 AM

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

Originally posted by: Cole
He worked through the Bush years too, you clown.

Through the Patriot Act, waterboarding years, right?

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Cops are part of the government, and who wants more government than Rusty?
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .