Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Because this is america
Topic Summary: here, right matters
Created On: 11/19/2019 04:02 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/19/2019 04:02 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Democrat Sean Maloney had Vindman reread the portion of his opening statement where he directly assured his father he would be fine after taking on the most powerful leader in the world. Maloney asked him why he could have that confidence.

"Because this is America," Vindman said. "This is the country that I have served and defended," he said, adding, "Here, right matters."

The sleazy dirtball chumplicans run headlong into an iron willed actual american patriot.
They try to discredit his heroic valor and honor.
While they pee themselves trying to defend the single most DIS-honorable "elected" goon in the history of my beloved america.....
Sick.
Watch this space, I finally have some free time.
This stinking pro Putin charade parade has gone far enough.
Verminous, treasonous magats......

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
 11/19/2019 04:19 PM

nukeh2o

"You can't promote principled anti corruption activities without pissing off corrupt people" George Kent, American patriot

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 11/19/2019 at 04:23 PM by nukeh2o
 11/19/2019 04:36 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

And the audience clapped after. I was listening at the time (after having got some sweet waveage) and thought this cat is the kind of person you want looking after our interests. The guy in the whitehouse is slime in comparison.

11/19/2019 06:47 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Eat a sack of dog crap!

Your boy is a traitor!

"Republicans sounded a celebratory note as House Democrats' impeachment inquiry wrapped up another day of public hearings Tuesday evening, saying the day's witnesses had served only to highlight fundamental problems in the case against President Trump.

"Did anyone ever ask you to bribe or extort anyone at any time during your time in the White House?" House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., asked at one point in Tuesday's hearing.

Former National Security Council (NSC) aide Tim Morrison: "No."

U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine Kurt Volker: "No."

Later, Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., hit the same notes in asking the witnesses about Trump's fateful July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky: "Mr. Morrison, you were on that call, and there was no quid pro quo, correct? No bribery? No extortion?"

"Correct," Morrison replied in response to each question.

"And, Ambassador Volker, I presume you got a readout of the call. ... Was there any reference to withholding aid? Any reference to bribery? Any reference to quid pro quo? Any reference to extortion?"

"No, there was not," Volker replied, again and again.

The answers underscored a problem facing House Democrats as their impeachment inquiry continued into its second week of public hearings: As more witnesses have testified, more soundbites have emerged that may help Republicans and the Trump campaign argue that the proceedings were politically motivated theater, long in the works and foreshadowed openly by Democrats for months, if not years."

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/19/2019 06:58 PM

Fish Killer

"It's looking like Jim Jordan might have caught Vindman committing perjury today."

"Many on the Internet Believe Jim Jordan Just Caught Vindman (and Schiff) In Perjury!
by Noah

Is today the day the impeachment charade not only collapsed but backfired to take down two key players?
Those players would be Adam Schiff and the "Lt. Col." Alexander Vindman.
Many on the Internet think so, and after watching the video I wonder if you'll be one of them.
Here's what happened....
Both Schiff and Vindman have testified that they DO NOT KNOW the identity of the whistleblower.
No one really believes that, but so far they've been allowed to say that and taken at face value.
Then something odd happened today.
Jim Jordan was questioning Vindman and asked him about two people on the "readout" of the call.
Suddenly Vindman says the name of the first person and then tenses up and say "and one other individual".
It was clear he didn't want to say the name.
Then Schifty-Schiff jumps in and tries to stop the testimony, saying he will not allow Vindman to say the name of the whistleblower.
Many of you have already connected the dots, but for those who haven't yet here's the problem....

If both Vindman and Schiff have testified (Vindman under oath) that they don't know the identity of the whistleblower, then why the big issue about saying the second name?
Why say the first name no problem and then panic when you get to the second name?
If you don't know who the whistleblower is, then you have no idea which name you're not supposed to say, right?
Right.
I think we just witnessed Jim Jordan catch these criminals in a lie.
Watch it for yourself here:

My favorite part is when Jim Jordan points this out to him and his eyes bug out even more than usual and you can just picture the small little wheels in his brain spinning as he tries to figure out something to say.
IT'S PRICELESS!

Our friends over at the Western Journal had more:
The organized farce that is the "impeachment inquiry" in the House of Representatives descended even further Tuesday when Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff interrupted questioning of a star Democratic witness out of an alleged fear that the "whistleblower" behind the latest attack on President Donald Trump was about to be identified.
The problem with Schiff's objection, though, is that both he and the witness, Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, have said they don't know the identity of the "whistleblower."

So, how could Vindman out the "whistleblower" even if he did use his name? And how would Schiff know it if he did?
For Schiff, the moment could pass - since his word isn't worth much to Republicans anyway. But for Vindman, a slip like that indicates the potential for perjury.
The issue arose when Vindman was questioned by both California Rep. Devin Nunes, the ranking Republican on the committee, and Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan, who was named to the Intelligence Committee specifically to help Republicans defend Trump.
The Nunes questioning, with its moments of sardonic humor, was an educational experience alone. (Breitbart has a partial transcript here.)

But for a moment to laugh out loud at the sheer lunacy of the proceedings, check out Jordan's questioning of Vindman here, just as Schiff and Vindman's attorney stepped in to interrupt:
"This committee will not be used to out the whistleblower," Schiff said.
"Mr. Chairman, I don't see how this is outing the whistleblower," Jordan replied. "The witness has testified in his deposition that he doesn't know who the whistleblower is."
"You have said - even though no one believes you - you have said you don't know who the whistleblower is. So how is this outing the whistleblower to find out who this individual is?"
Schiff, who denied knowing the identity of the "whistleblower" last week, put on a display of dignity, but never answered Jordan's question.
The logic of the points raised by Nunes and Jordan is unassailable. Neither Vindman nor Schiff would have any idea whether Vindman had used the name of the "whistleblower" if, in fact, they weren't aware of his identity.

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/19/2019 07:10 PM

nukeh2o

Cue stinking RT trollbot anti American fat traitor. In 3.2.1., and go.......
What I don't understand in all of this pro chumpf, fact ignoring kerfuffle: there are actual republican, loyal American patriots who could be nominated for a presidential run. Who would most probably win.....
but nooo....we must, as loyal chumpf sheeps and lemmings:
follow the ultimate maximum orange leeeduh! Comrade messiah!
Right off a fucking cliff......
duuuhhuuhuuh.......
Lame purple Dildo Swallower goober:
glub glub glub. indeed. my man.....
Your girlfriend lil jimmy jordan is a pathetic weak lackey. Nunez is his sycophantic ethically challenged little butt buddy.
Just do as you're told. Keep a wagging woolly tail in your face and you'll be just fine
I bet your true luv MILO! and his macedonian sheepherders are red with envy!

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 11/19/2019 at 07:37 PM by nukeh2o
 11/19/2019 08:34 PM

Fish Killer

He had no business showing up in uniform and ought to be charged with a violation of Articles 88 and 133 of the UCMJ. He's guilty of contempt toward POTUS and conduct unbecoming. He should be dismissed from the service as part of the courts-martial sentence.

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/19/2019 09:32 PM

nukeh2o

Siiiilly widdle putin blowing, chumpf lickin Swishy Fish has the temerity, and quite frankly: the utter damn gall! To disparage any of these republican appointed career foreign service professionals and patriots.
Much less a purple heart wearing life long patriotic loyal american and his two brothers. Who have enlisted and served the country their father rescued them to, from the soviet union. You know: vladdie pupu's home. And the source of marching orders for your mighty orange commie serving messiah.
In sharp contrast, we have the utterly useless Pilchard Enema boy posting treasonous anti american russian supplied botaganda.
On a website forum designed for and enjoyed by surfers and actual water men and ladies: this dork constantly spews anti florida bullshit against our beloved and priceless natural resources. a continuous shit stream of lying crap.
Why is this sleazy ass treasonous loser even still on here?

It's a democratic hoax
 11/20/2019 03:52 AM

Cole

Why is this sleazy ass treasonous loser even still on here?

Give him no one to fight against and he will go away. 95% of the forum have him on block.

I was right.
 11/20/2019 06:14 AM

johnnyboy

It's funny. I don't see his posts. He takes offense at everything, he adds nothing and reading threads without his posts prove that.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/20/2019 06:33 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Trump supporters: "We LOVE our military members!!! They defend our Constitutional Rights!!"

Also Trump supporters: "Except for that VINMAN guy. We HATE HIM!!!"

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 11/20/2019 06:49 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Progs are getting surly now that their latest "get Trump" fraud is floundering. Progs fall for everything, no matter how outlandish.

I :heart; Q
 11/20/2019 07:01 AM

johnnyboy

You're not even trying anymore Tpap. When you try you typically have some consistency with your provocations. I don't think this is you just being lazy, I think this is either apathy or defeat.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/20/2019 05:07 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

LOL selective "thank you for your service"

aka

"thank you for your service, as long as it fits neatly into my bubble of delusion"

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 11/20/2019 06:28 PM

johnnyboy

It's Lt Colonel sir.

Quote of the year.

11/21/2019 05:30 AM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

^^ "Ranking Member, it's Lt. Colonel Vindman please," ^^ By using Nunes correct title in addressing him, Vindman implements a verbal double tap. Go Army.

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 11/21/2019 05:41 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Progs are getting surly now that their latest "get Trump" fraud is floundering.

Progs fall for everything, no matter how outlandish.

Care to rethink this?

I was right.
 11/21/2019 05:49 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

It's funny. I don't see his posts. He takes offense at everything, he adds nothing and reading threads without his posts prove that.

Yep, he adds nothing. Not a damn thing.

I was right.
 11/21/2019 05:50 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Yep, he adds nothing. Not a damn thing.

Here's nothing (fool):

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/21/2019 06:09 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

LOL I hear Fish Filler has been reduced to replying to his own threads for No-Fish November.

I'm thinking we should get ready for a Dotard-Free December..

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Because this is america

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .