Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Day 4: Sondland on the stand
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/20/2019 06:58 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/20/2019 06:58 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

https://news.yahoo.com/live-tr...s-day-4-122153022.html

"I know that members of this committee have frequently framed these complicated issues in the form of a simple question: Was there a 'quid pro quo'?" Sondland said. "The answer is yes."

"Everyone was in the loop," Sondland continued. "It was no secret."

Sondland specifically called out Pompeo and members of the State Department.

"They knew what we were doing and why," he said.

~~~~~

"Mr. Giuliani's requests were a quid pro quo for arranging a White House visit for President Zelensky," he testified. "Mr. Giuliani demanded that Ukraine make a public statement announcing investigations of the 2016 election/DNC server and Burisma. Mr. Giuliani was expressing the desires of the president of the United States, and we knew that these investigations were important to the president."

-------------------------
GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 11/20/2019 07:18 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Lovely! This guy truly has enough money and self confidence to feel able to tell the truth. He wasn;t just Trump's guy pre election. He was giving money to everybody.
 11/20/2019 07:20 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Testimony from former envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker should mean game over for Democrats and their impeachment circus.

Volker faced impeachment investigators for the second time on Tuesday and knocked the legs out from under the narrative by Democrats in their attempts to impeach President Trump over alleged quid pro quo in his July phone conversation with Ukraine's president.

The first witness Republicans called to testify publicly, Volker appeared before the House Intelligence Committee on Tuesday along with former Trump National Security Council adviser Tim Morrison and confirmed that there was no attempt by the president to press Ukraine to launch a probe of former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter in exchange for U.S. military aid.

And in questioning by Rep. Mike Turner, Volker, who resigned in September after becoming entangled in the Ukraine controversy, virtually destroyed the Democrats' sham impeachment show trial.
"You had a meeting with the President of the United States and you believe the policy issues he raised were valid, correct?" Turner, the GOP congressman from Ohio, asked Volker during his second appearance before the panel.
"Yes," Volker responded.

"Did the President of the United States ever say to you that he was not going to allow aid from the United States to go to the Ukraine unless there were investigations into Burisma, the Bidens, or the 2016 elections?" Turner questioned.

"No, he did not," the former special representative replied.
"Did the Ukrainians ever tell you that they understood that they would not get a meeting with the President of the United States, a phone call with the President of the United States, or military aid or foreign aid from the United States unless they undertook investigations of Burisma, the Bidens or the 2016 elections?"the Ohio congressman asked directly, cutting to the underlying argument by Democrats.

"No they did not," Volker responded simply.
"Pretty much Ambassador Volker you just took away their entire case!" Turner declared.

In responding to questioning by other lawmakers during the hearing, Volker and Morrison repeatedly made it clear that there was no quid pro quo, no bribery and no extortion in their experiences with Trump and while they served in the White House.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/20/2019 07:22 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

The look of a guy thinking, "Dude, we're f**ked..."

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project

Edited: 11/20/2019 at 07:22 AM by Pagerow

Nunes1.jpg
Nunes1.jpg  (99 KB)
 11/20/2019 07:45 AM

Fish Killer

"On September 9, 2019, at 12:47 a.m., Bill Taylor, former ambassador to Ukraine, wrote Sondland, "As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign. You can see the full text exchanges released by the House here.

Sondland responded at 5:19:35 a.m. on September 9, 2019, writing, "Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo's of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign I suggest we stop the back and forth by text If you still have concerns I recommend you give Lisa Kenna or S a call to discuss them directly. Thanks."

When asked why he was showing up in Ukraine, Sondland told a state television reporter there, according to Vice, that Trump "has also given me other special assignments - including Ukraine.""

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 11/20/2019 at 07:45 AM by Fish Killer
 11/20/2019 07:47 AM

Fish Killer

Soooooo...are the e-mails lying....OR....is Sondland lying now.

The e-mails cant lie......

Sondland can...and has.

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/20/2019 10:13 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Pagerow The look of a guy thinking, "Dude, we're f**ked..."
Yep. Probably wondering how to walk out of this with his soul intact.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 11/20/2019 12:25 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Ken Starr just said on FOX that the GOP might possibly walk to the WH and ask the Prez to resign today lol. In two days Star went from Coup D'etat to GOP possibly asking Trump to resign today hahaha

Edited: 11/20/2019 at 12:26 PM by HAPDigital
 11/20/2019 01:56 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Sondland just fucked Trump so hard, he should be expecting a $130K check.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 11/20/2019 05:05 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: jdbman

HAHAHA

Classic!

When America was "great"
 11/20/2019 06:31 PM

johnnyboy

Brilliant JD. thank you.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/20/2019 07:09 PM

Cole

Quite possibly the best thing ever written on this site.

I was right.

Edited: 11/20/2019 at 07:09 PM by Cole
 11/21/2019 03:49 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Trump, on Sondland: "I don't know him very well. I have not spoken to him much. This is not a man I know well. He seems like a nice guy though"

Dude gave ONE MILLION DOLLARS to Trump's inauguration committee & had his personal phone number!

Sondland said he had spoken to Trump at least 20 times.

Trump next week: Giuliani who???

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 11/21/2019 03:58 AM

Fish Killer

Trump, on Sondland: "I don't know him very well. I have not spoken to him much. This is not a man I know well. He seems like a nice guy though"
Dude gave ONE MILLION DOLLARS to Trump's inauguration committee & had his personal phone number!

He spoke to Trump like 20 times....and you think Trump's claim that he doesn't know the guy well is a lie?

If I talked to you 20 times (TOTAL)....I dont know jack crap about you....no matter how much you gave me!

You thinking different makes you the fool you have been and still are right now!

Oh and you thinking Sondland fucked Trump?????

Bwahahahahahahah!

Better look and see what REGULAR REAL PEOPLE ARE SAYING...not your Trumped-up derangement syndrome freaks are saying....

Sondland stated the exact words Trump said and then clearly stated that his statement was his own PERCEPTION.....NOT FACT!

FOOL!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 11/21/2019 at 04:02 AM by Fish Killer
 11/21/2019 04:48 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Didnt know him well? lol Then why appoint him Ambassador to the EU? You'd think you'd appoint someone you knew something about. His stable genius claim is really fading thin....
 11/21/2019 05:23 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Didnt know him well? lol Then why appoint him Ambassador to the EU? You'd think you'd appoint someone you knew something about. His stable genius claim is really fading thin....

Sooooo...the idiot now is claiming that a President has to know all of his/her ambassadors well....like seriously?

You're out of your frickin' mind!

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/21/2019 05:29 AM

Cole

It doesn't matter if he knew him or not. The entire Trump group is guilty of what they have been accused of, from Pompeo, to the orange fuck himself.

I was right.
 11/21/2019 05:41 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

So did any of you anti-Trumpers watch Sondlands testimony? Or did the fact that it lasted more than 5 minutes make you tune it out and forget what he said? After a scripted opening statement by Sondland, SCHitt went and had a press release where he claimed case closed, smoking gun, Trump will resign by EOD... Then a Republican questioned Sondland and it turns out NO,OO,OOO there was no quid pro quo, Sondland had just assumed that there would be. So Sondland testified that he flat out asked Trump. What do you want from the Ukraine? Trump responded (according to Sondlands testimony) I want NOTHING, No quid pro quo, NOTHING, I want the Ukraine to DO THE RIGHT THING, as far as corruption.... wait a second Schitt says, in the secret testimony in the cellar you (Sondland) said there was quid pro quo, Sondland replied 'NOT about the aid' and 'Not about the Bidens' and then said that he, Sondland had assumed there would be quid pro quo, but there wasn't any... WHAT??? NO quid pro quo, NO bribery... No wonder you guys didn't listen to the testimony and came away without understanding how deep a hole the Democrats have dug for themselves...

Edited: 11/21/2019 at 05:42 AM by somebodyelse
 11/21/2019 05:47 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

It doesn't matter if he knew him or not. The entire Trump group is guilty of what they have been accused of, from Pompeo, to the orange fuck himself.

Liar!

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/21/2019 05:52 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Cole:The entire Trump group is guilty of what they have been accused of, from Pompeo, to the orange fuck himself........ SO when is SCHitts going to call the witnesses to the stand and swear them in so that we can impeach Trump??? If they are all Guilty, lets get the testimony right now, while the impeachment is going on, so that we can convict... Enough of these party hacks Opinions and people who are relying on hearsay, get the people who have proof to the stand and lets hear their testimony....

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .