Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Day 4: Sondland on the stand
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/20/2019 06:58 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/21/2019 05:54 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Somebody must have watched a different hearing than the rest of the country did. Headline of the Orlando Sentinel this morning: "Sondland says Quid Pro Quo"

But it doesn't matter, the House will impeach him, and the Senate will sweep it under the rug.

"In a sane world, Sondland's testimony would have ended the Trump presidency," Boot wrote. "But Republicans have made clear that their devotion to Trump is irrational and, like other religious faiths, not subject to rational refutation. Without an actual tape of Trump ordering a shakedown of Ukraine -- and maybe even with one -- Republicans will not be shaken in their cultlike devotion to the president."

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti

Edited: 11/21/2019 at 06:22 AM by RustyTruck
 11/21/2019 08:39 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Watch the entire testimony, Not just the snippets your Masters have edited for you.: Sondland testified that he flat out asked Trump. What do you want from the Ukraine? Trump responded (according to Sondlands testimony) I want NOTHING, No quid pro quo, NOTHING, I want the Ukraine to DO THE RIGHT THING, as far as corruption.... Schitt then questions Sondland and says: wait a second, in the secret testimony in the cellar you (Sondland) said there was quid pro quo, Sondland then replied 'NOT about the aid' and 'Not about the Bidens' and then Sondland said that he, Sondland had assumed there would be quid pro quo, but there wasn't any... WHAT??? NO quid pro quo, NO bribery... This was the testimony given yesterday by SONDLAND. ... Quit allowing other people to think for you, Quit letting other people EDIT your reality... Find the information outside of your Liberal bubble and READ IT... U-tube it and watch it if you can't read it.... The Orlando Sentinel ran a story on a dog attack in Orlando and the headline read 'Trump does Nothing about vicious attack on immigrants'

11/21/2019 08:50 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Watch the entire testimony
sbe

Done

Sondland does not tell the entire story. However if you watched all the other testimony plus Sondland , It is clear that Trump extorted a foreign govt for his political desires.
It is clear that the President has used his office for his own personal gain. He has violated the oath of office.

He should testify in person, instead of by twitter. Along with Mulvanny, Pompeo, Bolton.
There is clearly a cover up and obstruction.

Once he is out of office, then the case of RICO, money laundering, fraud, etc. can continue.

The cancer of the United States must be eliminated.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 11/21/2019 10:23 AM

somebodyelse

Watch the entire testimony... . jdbman: sbe .done.. Sondland does not tell the entire story. However... NO... No however...No sir.... Rusty: Headline of the Orlando Sentinel this morning: "Sondland says Quid Pro Quo" Cole: It doesn't matter.... The entire Trump group is guilty... HapDigital: might possibly walk to the WH and ask the Prez to resign today lol.... Pagerow: The look of a guy thinking, "Dude, we're f**ked..."..... JBDMAN Just watched the entire testimony and NOW HE SAYS, that Sondland testimony does not tell the entire story..... HAHAHA. Thank you, you guys might want to take the time like JBDMAN did and see what Sondland actually said... he saw Sondlands real testimony, not your spoon fed liberal pap, and now he says, well Sondlands testimony doesn't really matter you have to take the entire impeachment narrative into account..., YES, YES you do have to take the entire impeachment into account... For every sound bite you have been handed there are hours of real testimony by the SAME PEOPLE you are quoting with those soundbites put back into context... People reading the transcripts unedited by the impeachment panel and press are seeing how inconsequential these sound bites really are when viewed in context. Watch the entire testimony and every one of your talking points are refuted BY THE VERY PEOPLE you are quoting. The people are there testifying that somebodyelse said that the embassador told them that he heard somebody say that they heard Trump talking to the President of the Ukraine... They themselves never Met Trump, never heard the call and had no first hand knowledge of anydamnthing...

Edited: 11/21/2019 at 10:25 AM by somebodyelse
 11/21/2019 10:23 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/21/2019 02:04 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

If you overhear a guy saying he wants to blow up a school and you tell the police, then the police find a pile of explosives in his house, should the guy go free?

I was right.
 11/21/2019 02:40 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole If you overhear a guy saying he wants to blow up a school and you tell the police, then the police find a pile of explosives in his house, should the guy go free?
So this is it? Trump intends to blow up a school? We'll, guess that is no more bizarre than the Russian or Ukrainian flops.

I :heart; Q
 11/21/2019 02:55 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

^^^ or Californians picking up and moving to Mims..

When America was "great"
 11/22/2019 05:20 AM

somebodyelse

Cole: If you overhear a guy saying he wants to blow up a school and you tell the police, then the police find a pile of explosives in his house, should the guy go free?......IF you overhear a guy saying that somebody told him that the Ambassador believed that a conversation he misunderstood meant that a school had wind blowing near it. Does that mean Trump should be Impeached?

11/22/2019 06:30 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

Cole: If you overhear a guy saying he wants to blow up a school and you tell the police, then the police find a pile of explosives in his house, should the guy go free?......IF you overhear a guy saying that somebody told him that the Ambassador believed that a conversation he misunderstood meant that a school had wind blowing near it. Does that mean Trump should be Impeached?

If six credible people back his story up, then yes, most certainly.

I was right.
 11/22/2019 06:34 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

SomebodyFish splitting hairs to fit his delusion bubble- as usual

When America was "great"
 11/22/2019 06:52 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

sbe

Consider that in the vast majority of criminal and civil trials the defendants either do not testify or provide limited info. Yea I get it, they have rights. So WITNESS testify to what they see and hear. The jury decides. The jury in this case is the American people. I have watched most of the proceedings. I have read the Mueller Report.

I find the defendants culpable at least. I would really like to see what Trump, Mulvaney, Pompeo, Ross, Bolton, the Exxon guy, Ghouliani et. all have to say. But no they have obstructed.

Trump is by every definition in violation of his oath of office. He has obstructed the investigations. How many of his underlings are in the can or about to be in the can. Guilty by association by definition.

You and your ilk are the modern day version of the German citizens of the 30s. Duped by the tyrant and the henchmen.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 11/25/2019 05:18 AM

somebodyelse

I find the defendants culpable at least. I would really like to see what Trump, Mulvaney, Pompeo, Ross, Bolton, the Exxon guy, Ghouliani et. all have to say. But no they have obstructed. ..... HAVE THEY OBSTRUCTED A FAIR TRIAL? HAVE THEY OBSTRUCTED A FAIR HEARING?? OR ARE THEY JUST NOT COOPERATING WITH A COUP You and your ilk are the modern day version of the German citizens of the 30s. Duped by the tyrant and the henchmen...HAHAHA YES WE ARE THE MODERN VERSION OF THE GERMAN PEOPLE< THANK YOU FOR RECOGNIZING THAT. SO THAT MAKES THOSE PEOPLE OVERTHROWING THE ELECTED GOVERNMENT NAZI SCUM AND THOSE SUPPORTING THE COUP ARE MINDLESS BROWNSHIRTS BLINDLY OBEYING POWER HUNGRY MADNESS

11/25/2019 05:57 AM

Cole

I find the defendants culpable at least. I would really like to see what Trump, Mulvaney, Pompeo, Ross, Bolton, the Exxon guy, Ghouliani et. all have to say. But no they have obstructed. ..... HAVE THEY OBSTRUCTED A FAIR TRIAL? HAVE THEY OBSTRUCTED A FAIR HEARING?? OR ARE THEY JUST NOT COOPERATING WITH A COUP

You and your ilk are the modern day version of the German citizens of the 30s. Duped by the tyrant and the henchmen...HAHAHA YES WE ARE THE MODERN VERSION OF THE GERMAN PEOPLE< THANK YOU FOR RECOGNIZING THAT. SO THAT MAKES THOSE PEOPLE OVERTHROWING THE ELECTED GOVERNMENT NAZI SCUM AND THOSE SUPPORTING THE COUP ARE MINDLESS BROWNSHIRTS BLINDLY OBEYING POWER HUNGRY MADNESS

Are you blind, or just dumb like fish killer?

I was right.
 11/25/2019 05:59 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

I find the defendants culpable at least. I would really like to see what Trump, Mulvaney, Pompeo, Ross, Bolton, the Exxon guy, Ghouliani et. all have to say. But no they have obstructed. ..... HAVE THEY OBSTRUCTED A FAIR TRIAL? HAVE THEY OBSTRUCTED A FAIR HEARING?? OR ARE THEY JUST NOT COOPERATING WITH A COUP

You and your ilk are the modern day version of the German citizens of the 30s. Duped by the tyrant and the henchmen...HAHAHA YES WE ARE THE MODERN VERSION OF THE GERMAN PEOPLE< THANK YOU FOR RECOGNIZING THAT. SO THAT MAKES THOSE PEOPLE OVERTHROWING THE ELECTED GOVERNMENT NAZI SCUM AND THOSE SUPPORTING THE COUP ARE MINDLESS BROWNSHIRTS BLINDLY OBEYING POWER HUNGRY MADNESS

Yes, the hearings are fair and well within the rules of our government.

You got this part backwards. The GOP has the demagogue duping you. The guy outright said he would have other countries investigate political opponents on camera after the Mueller report was released. And here we are again, going over the same type of case and you still believe their shtick. How much more of a dupe can you be?
 12/14/2019 08:23 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Hpap the digit meister goin down like a friday night hooker' Checkmate game over
 12/14/2019 09:00 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Hpap the digit meister goin down like a friday night hooker' Checkmate game over

You take the time to search up, then resurrect these threads to make a comment that even God herself can't understand?

Pure hilarity.

I was right.
 12/14/2019 09:12 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

cheaterfiveo drunken stupor post #3761
 12/14/2019 07:29 PM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

All cap reply, fool and moron soon to follow?

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Day 4: Sondland on the stand

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .