Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Breaking news!! Trump is out of here!!
Topic Summary: OMG!!
Created On: 11/21/2019 05:35 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/21/2019 05:35 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

ha ha, made ya look
 11/21/2019 05:39 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

He's been gone for awhile now. The way I see it, it's been about three years.

-------------------------
I was right.

Edited: 11/21/2019 at 05:39 AM by Cole
 11/21/2019 07:28 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: Cole He's been gone for awhile now. The way I see it, it's been about three years.
started long before that cole...open yer i's
 11/21/2019 08:19 AM

johnnyboy

So I am willing to speculate that the secret trip to the hospital was Trump's lawyer's idea for laying the groundwork to leave the Presidency on health reasons before he is convicted in the Senate.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/21/2019 08:28 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Not a chance.
He's going to drag this out.
Barr's cooking up the next distraction.
 11/21/2019 09:17 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

"The President Of The United States is getting impeached because he tried to extort a foreign country based on a conspiracy theory that his personal lawyer convinced him to believe. Trump committed impeachable offenses because he thought that he could extort Ukraine into investigating Biden based on a conspiracy theory.
Trump and Giuliani both look insane, and Hill's testimony reflects the constant danger that the country is in with Trump in the Oval Office."

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 11/21/2019 10:14 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover the next distraction.
war with Iran? Martial law? alien invasion?
 11/21/2019 10:19 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: jdbman

"The President Of The United States is getting impeached because he tried to extort a foreign country based on a conspiracy theory that his personal lawyer convinced him to believe. Trump committed impeachable offenses because he thought that he could extort Ukraine into investigating Biden based on a conspiracy theory.

Trump and Giuliani both look insane, and Hill's testimony reflects the constant danger that the country is in with Trump in the Oval Office."

"The testimony from witnesses in the House Democrats' impeachment hearings has come "nowhere close" to laying out impeachable offenses, former Independent Counsel Ken Starr said Thursday."

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/21/2019 10:53 AM

3rdworldlover

He's becoming famous for wavering on his positions.

Yesterday's Ken Starr:
"During a break in the hearings a few hours later, Starr was just as emphatic in his belief that this could spell bad news for Trump. Noting that "articles of impeachment are being drawn up if they haven't already been drawn up" over Sondland's testimony, Starr concluded by saying "this obviously has been one of those bombshell days."

"The real issue is the senators are watching," Starr said. "Are senators going to now say in light of what we hear today, it's going to be a long day even with the ambassador alone, in light of what we have heard, 'We need to make a trip down to the White House'? That historic example set during the Nixon presidency. From what I've been able to glean I don't think that's going to happen. But obviously what happens today could - has the potential to be a game-changer."
 11/21/2019 10:59 AM

johnnyboy

Space Force!

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/21/2019 11:36 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

"The testimony from witnesses in the House Democrats' impeachment hearings has come "nowhere close" to laying out impeachable offenses, former Independent Counsel Ken Starr said Thursday."

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/21/2019 11:54 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

It has to be frustrating for Dems to realize that their impeachment attempt continues to drag on but is such a dud.

Trump is in the middle of an impeachment and his approval numbers are at 43%, which is exactly where Obama's approval numbers were at the same point in Obama's Presidency in 2011. Democrats have thrown everything they've got at Trump and Trump's numbers are the same as Obama, even though Obama wasn't under investigation throughout his first term. They can't seem to move the needle even a little bit.

Funny thing is that beating Trump on the issues isn't even on their radar, just Smollet attempt after Smollet attempt.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 11/21/2019 12:00 PM

johnnyboy

Dud. The look on Nunes's face is all the drama you could expect. There was a quid pro quo. Everyone was in on it. That's after he amended his statement. Putting it in trump speak "he loves your ass." The Kardashian stuff is interesting too. Let him get sentenced and play the race card? Dud? Not so much.

11/21/2019 12:10 PM

Sniper

Too bad it wouldn't be illegal, even if they could prove it.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

11/21/2019 12:12 PM

jdbman

"If Trump had conditioned the release of military aid & a White House meeting on a KICKBACK - if he'd been like, "Before I do this, I need 10 million bucks wired to my Deutsche Bank account" - would the GOP think THAT was a crime?

Because it's the same fucking thing."

GOL

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 11/21/2019 12:20 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

He's their king, their lord and savior. He can do no wrong. But the rest of the world sees it for what it is. What's being impeached isn't really trump, it's any confidence in american government and the balance of power.

It's clear now that the system is a failure.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 11/21/2019 12:33 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: jdbman "If Trump had conditioned the release of military aid & a White House meeting on a KICKBACK - if he'd been like, "Before I do this, I need 10 million bucks wired to my Deutsche Bank account" - would the GOP think THAT was a crime? Because it's the same fucking thing." GOL
Not even remotely the same thing. Give it up, progs. Best to admit that this has been a fiasco that is helping Trump and move on to your next ridiculous claim.

I :heart; Q
 11/21/2019 12:37 PM

Sniper

Why do Democrats think we give countries foreign aid?

Isn't all foreign aid basically quid pro quo?

We don't give them money for them NOT to cooperate with us?

11/21/2019 12:40 PM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

But, there seem to be plenty of people who do not know that "quid pro quo" is in fact a core part of diplomatic negotiations. What Trump was asking for is perhaps a little out-of-the-ordinary but, please get quid pro quo out of your heads.

Dora Hates You
 11/21/2019 01:02 PM

jdbman

please get quid pro quo out of your heads.

howard

uh, ok....Its not squid pro roe, its Bribery and extorsion.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .