Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: I really like Fiona Hill:
Topic Summary: a fiery anti Putin hawk on russia
Created On: 11/21/2019 09:23 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/21/2019 09:23 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

She calls well informed and legitimate bullshit on this whole commie loving and appeasing, vladdiepoodle groveling, anti american magat movement.
Chuck fumpf. Fuck his russian handlers. Fuck you chumpfscum sycophants.
Your fat orange messiah is a stinking traitor.
Period.

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 11/21/2019 at 09:24 PM by nukeh2o
 11/21/2019 09:42 PM

nukeh2o

Anyone who serves in our American government must take and swear to an oath. To serve our amazing and priceless constitution.
A moral obligation.
Not to pompeo, not to comrade loofa.
To our constitution.

It's a democratic hoax
 11/21/2019 09:53 PM

nukeh2o

Text
"Could I actually say something?"

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 11/21/2019 at 09:55 PM by nukeh2o
 11/22/2019 05:19 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"I don't believe there should be any interference of any kind in our election. ... That's actually why as a nonpartisan person and as an expert on Russia and an expert on Vladimir Putin and on the Russian security services, I wanted to come in to serve the country to try to see if I could help. ... We're here to relate to you what we heard, what we saw and what we did. And to be of some help to all of you in really making a very momentous decision here. We are not the people who make that decision."
- Fiona Hill

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 11/22/2019 06:42 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Fiona Hill

President Trump assigned numerous diplomats to carry out a "political errand" in Ukraine that diverged from national security concerns, a former senior Trump adviser [Fiona Hill] said Thursday.

"I had a couple of testy encounters with [Sondland]," Hill told the House Intelligence Committee on Thursday in the fifth day of impeachment inquiry public hearings. "I was upset with him that he wasn't fully telling us about all the meetings he was having."

Sondland was part of a group of diplomats who worked with Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani starting last spring to pressure Ukraine to announce investigations into a number of matters and people, including former Vice President Joe Biden. Sondland said in testimony Wednesday that he and others worked with Giuliani at the president's instruction.

"He was being involved in a domestic political errand, and we were being involved in national security, foreign policy," Hill said. "I was irritated with him and angry with him ... and I did say to him, 'Gordon, I think this is all going to blow up.'"

"And here we are," Hill added.

She also said Sondland's "feeling was that the National Security Council was always trying to block him," and she confirmed that it was.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .