Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Lisa Page: "I'm done being quiet."
Topic Summary: And, “There’s no fathomable way I have committed any crime at all.”
Created On: 12/02/2019 07:19 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/02/2019 07:19 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

12/02/2019 07:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

I think she has said quite enough. I'm not sure anyone ever accused her of a crime but she may have implicated others in a few.

She confirmed that Obama's DOJ ordered the FBI to stand down on charging Hillary Clinton:
"So let me if I can, I know I'm testing your memory," Ratcliffe began as he questioned Page under oath, according to a transcript excerpt he posted on Twitter. "But when you say advice you got from the Department, you're making it sound like it was the Department that told you: You're not going to charge gross negligence because we're the prosecutors and we're telling you we're not going to - "

Page interrupted: "That is correct," as Ratcliffe finished his sentence, " -- bring a case based on that."

Page isn't the target but she may have put the sights on Strzok, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Comey (even though I think Comey's mistakes were more due to ignorance and stupidity) and potentially members of Obama's DOJ.

If she misspoke or lied under oath then give her the same treatment that Trump's team has gotten. Give her a few years in prison to think about it.

People are more interested in the 'insurance policy' that Strok said the FBI had than most of the conversations they had.

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden

Edited: 12/02/2019 at 07:44 AM by Sniper
 12/02/2019 07:43 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

"His apologists have become part of Trump's own squad of witch-hunters, hunting fantasies like "Ukrainian interference" while attacking the people who tried to protect us from Russian attacks."

Damn. Watching John Kennedy of Louisiana embarrass himself, his state and this country as he defended Trump with a debunked talking point created by the Russians to deflect their attacks onto the Ukrainians was hard. Putin's words were projected up on the screen to let the good senator know it wasn't just a little bit of propaganda he had repeated to defend Trump, it was chapter and verse. The GOP used Putin's propaganda to defend Trump for Trump using Ukraine to provide an embarrassing investigation into Biden to help him win the election here. WTF?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/02/2019 07:55 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

What did she know and when did she know it?? HAHAHA... She was part of the team that was investigating Hillary Clintons 33'000 deleted E-mails from Clintons private server, Obamas DOJ told the FBI to 'stand down' on that investigation.... Fine, no crime committed by Page... Then immediately she is sent to investigate the Trump campaign and Russian collusion.. We find out that it was again the Clinton campaign people who instigated the Russian collusion hoax during which Page gets a text from one of the other investigators that 'WE WILL NOT LET TRUMP WIN', ... again no crime by Page but... it shows that the people who were protecting Clinton were the same people who were wrongly investigating Trump and that they were insistent on Trump NOT becoming President.... It has conspiracy written all over it....

12/02/2019 08:08 AM

3rdworldlover

Or, the president obstructed a valid investigation into actual Russian interference by firing the FBI Director and cherrypicking private communications to slander the FBI. Imma go ahead and roll with the latter.
 12/02/2019 09:38 AM

johnnyboy

Trumps entire defense rests on an offense that attacks the messengers while ignoring the message. Conspiracies explain everything and nothing. That's their appeal to his apologists.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/02/2019 10:02 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Johnnyboy: Trumps entire defense rests on an offense that attacks the messengers while ignoring the message..... So the messengers in the Clinton E-mails SNAFU, the Russian interference HOAX and in the Impeachment bullshit... ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE.....The messages have all been FALSE... The only common denominators are the messengers....

12/02/2019 11:02 AM

3rdworldlover

Bubble Land Kool-Aid is the most delicious.
 12/02/2019 11:15 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

"His apologists have become part of Trump's own squad of witch-hunters, hunting fantasies like "Ukrainian interference" while attacking the people who tried to protect us from Russian attacks."

Damn. Watching John Kennedy of Louisiana embarrass himself, his state and this country as he defended Trump with a debunked talking point created by the Russians to deflect their attacks onto the Ukrainians was hard. Putin's words were projected up on the screen to let the good senator know it wasn't just a little bit of propaganda he had repeated to defend Trump, it was chapter and verse. The GOP used Putin's propaganda to defend Trump for Trump using Ukraine to provide an embarrassing investigation into Biden to help him win the election here. WTF?

So, you think Kennedy embarrassed himself by discussing facts?

OH, you still think Trump works for Russia. So, Kennedy embarrassed himself by discussing facts while you think you sound intelligent as you openly accept debunked conspiracy theories. Got it. LOL

Fiona Hill Testimony:
"The goal of the Russians was really to put whoever became the president, by trying to tip their hands on one side of the scale, under a cloud. They seed misinformation, they seed doubt, they have everybody questioning the legitimacy of a presidential candidate, be it President Trump or potentially President [Hillary] Clinton, that they would pit one side of our electorate against the other, that they would pit one party against the other. The Russians essentially bet on both sides, hoping whoever won the presidential election in 2016 would also experience some discomfort, that they would be beholden to them in some way, that they would create just the kind of chaos that we've seen in our politics." - Fiona Hill

Did any of you ever even look at the ads that Russia bought during the 2016 election?

Great job, being Russian stooges and giving Putin exactly what he wanted, morons.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 12/02/2019 12:38 PM

Greensleeves

"OH, you still think Trump works for Russia. " dang talk about kool aid drinking. Who said he works for Russia? They wouldn't have him! In case anyone can't tell Trump is a dope.
 12/02/2019 12:39 PM

johnnyboy

Well. I read your articles. I am not sure why you would argue against my point and then post articles supporting my point, but hey, I can read.

"(Chalupa)She occasionally shared her findings with officials from the DNC and Clinton's campaign, Chalupa said. In January 2016 - months before Manafort had taken any role in Trump's campaign - Chalupa told a senior DNC official that, when it came to Trump's campaign, "I felt there was a Russia connection," Chalupa recalled. "And that, if there was, that we can expect Paul Manafort to be involved in this election," said Chalupa, who at the time also was warning leaders in the Ukrainian-American community that Manafort was "Putin's political brain for manipulating U.S. foreign policy and elections."

Conspiracy? More like bumbling opportunists easily compromised.

12/02/2019 12:57 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

What did she know and when did she know it?? HAHAHA... She was part of the team that was investigating Hillary Clintons 33'000 deleted E-mails from Clintons private server, Obamas DOJ told the FBI to 'stand down' on that investigation.... Fine, no crime committed by Page... Then immediately she is sent to investigate the Trump campaign and Russian collusion.. We find out that it was again the Clinton campaign people who instigated the Russian collusion hoax during which Page gets a text from one of the other investigators that 'WE WILL NOT LET TRUMP WIN', ... again no crime by Page but... it shows that the people who were protecting Clinton were the same people who were wrongly investigating Trump and that they were insistent on Trump NOT becoming President.... It has conspiracy written all over it....

Private servers? Like Ivanka's and Jared's, and Trumps, and Melania's? I'd say LOCK THEM ALL UP!. Except Hillray, who has since been exonerated.
 12/02/2019 01:49 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: SlimyBritches

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

Private servers? Like Ivanka's and Jared's, and Trumps, and Melania's? I'd say LOCK THEM ALL UP!. Except Hillray, who has since been exonerated.

Those you mention dont have private servers...unless you are trying to claim that all of those e-mails AREN'T archived in the Whitehouse

Archiving them in the White House means that in fact they are public!

Fool!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 12/02/2019 at 01:57 PM by Fish Killer
 12/02/2019 03:14 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Republican pleads guilty after calling investigation a "witch hunt" Didn't work for him, won't work for trump. The truth will get out. It doesn't mean that the dotards will believe it.

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .