Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Another Trump Loss
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/11/2019 04:46 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/11/2019 05:26 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

b b but, he's "going down" you said...?

No, I don't stutter. 2 articles of impeachment on the way. It's not like that would be considered moving up.

wow you girls have lowered the bar from real crimes to bullshit, great job
 12/11/2019 05:39 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

b b but, he's "going down" you said...?

No, I don't stutter. 2 articles of impeachment on the way. It's not like that would be considered moving up.

wow you girls have lowered the bar from real crimes to bullshit, great job

Spoken like a good little minion.
 01/06/2020 07:00 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

what do you guys clean your keyboards with after your hate orgy?
 01/06/2020 07:34 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

what do you guys clean your keyboards with after your hate orgy?

Even a deplorable like you can't think highly of a person that rips off a charity. Right?

-------------------------
I was right.
 01/06/2020 08:15 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: jdbman

"If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed ... and we will deserve it."

Lindsey Graham

May 3, 2016

While most Republicans fell in line before the 2016 election, Lindsey Graham - along with fellow senators Mike Lee, Ben Sasse, John McCain, and Rob Portman - was a high-profile NeverTrumper on Election Day. "My party has gone batshit crazy," Graham said in a February 2016 speech about Trump. Graham told Fox News that Trump is "a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit to be president."
But sometime after the election, Graham became a neo-Trumper. "You know what concerns me about the American press is this endless, endless attempt to label the president some kind of kook," Graham said in November 2017. "I intend to support him in 2020 without equivocation," Graham tells me now.
What changed since 2016? A neoconservative, in Irving Kristol's famous formulation, was a liberal who'd been mugged by reality. Neo-Trumpers like Graham, then, are NeverTrumpers who were mugged by - what, exactly? Necessity? Expediency? Sean Hannity?
To hear Graham tell it, policy is what changed his mind. "He's on track to do big things," Graham says of the president. "He built up the military. I campaigned on it. He got out of the Iran deal. I campaigned on it. He's destroying ISIL. I campaigned on it. He's restructuring the tax code and the way we do business. I campaigned on it. He's doing much of what I campaigned on, and I'm pleased." Graham now speaks regularly with Trump and has become a close ally on matters ranging from North Korea to health care.
What about the issues of temperament that in 2016 made Trump, in Graham's view, unfit to be president? Is there anything specific, I ask, that has convinced the senator that Trump isn't the "kook" Graham called him back then? "One, I got to know him," Graham says. "I've played golf with him. You know, play golf with somebody for three or four hours, you get to know them better. He's funny as hell. He's got a great sense of humor. There's a method to the madness."

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/07/2020 05:04 AM

HAPDigital

Oh, this thread popped up from nowhere. Reminds me. I wonder when Trump's properties insurance agencies are going to drop him. "Dear Mr. Trump, we are sorry to inform you that we can no longer cover your 500 properties due to the eminent threat clause in paragraph 6 section 2. It states that when you become a direct target of a Supreme Leader or Ayatollah we can no longer provide coverage. Please pay the well over due premium, so we can close the account."
 01/07/2020 06:31 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Oh, this thread popped up from nowhere. Reminds me. I wonder when Trump's properties insurance agencies are going to drop him. "Dear Mr. Trump, we are sorry to inform you that we can no longer cover your 500 properties due to the eminent threat clause in paragraph 6 section 2. It states that when you become a direct target of a Supreme Leader or Ayatollah we can no longer provide coverage. Please pay the well over due premium, so we can close the account."

Sounds exactly like Shifty Schiff when he spouted his fabricated story (LIE) to Congress about Trump.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/07/2020 06:53 AM

johnnyboy

Cranky would rather imagine that he is a trump ally and trump has scored another victory against their common enemy, taxes, regulations, libtards and the welfare society. It's not surprising that he is imagining his enemy's semen and keyboards. That's where his mind goes. I guess he's cranking it out for Trump. You know, trying his hand at trump tribal cheerleading.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/07/2020 07:12 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

TDS - trump dick suckers aka dotards

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 01/07/2020 07:23 AM

HAPDigital

Too bad they cannot start housing all the MAGAts in Trump properties for the year. See how safe they feel then. Rotate them in and out lol
 01/07/2020 08:33 AM

johnnyboy

Come to Mara Lago now and receive free life insurance for your stay*

*Any death occurring at Mara Lago will result in the Trump Organization being named as the sole and entire beneficiary of this life insurance police unless expressly waived in writing 30 business days before stay and must be renewed every stay.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/07/2020 10:43 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Come to Mara Lago now and receive free life insurance for your stay*

*Any death occurring at Mara Lago will result in the Trump Organization being named as the sole and entire beneficiary of this life insurance police unless expressly waived in writing 30 business days before stay and must be renewed every stay.

"Act now for this limited time offer and get a TIME Magazine cover with your portrait Photoshopped onto it. Choose between your favorite celebrity body, Greta Thunberg, Sylvester Stallone, or Michelle Obama."
 01/07/2020 11:23 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Here are the non-profit charities that were defrauded by the PGIC:

The Army Emergency Relief,

The Children's Aid Society,

Citymeals on Wheels,

Give an Hour,

Martha's Table,

The United Negro College Fund,

The United Way of the National Capital Area,

The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.

>As part of the settlement, Mr. Trump, who at first dismissed the suit as a political attack, made 19 detailed admissions, acknowledging, for example, that the foundation had purchased the $10,000 portrait of himself that was ultimately displayed at one of his Florida hotels.

>He admitted to using the foundation's money to settle obligations of some of his for-profit companies, including a golf club in Westchester County, N.Y., and Mar-a-Lago

>And he admitted that the foundation had given his presidential campaign control over about $2.8 million that the foundation had raised at a veterans fund-raiser in Iowa in January 2016.

- $10,000 was spent on a portrait of the president, later found on display at a sports bar at the Trump Doral;

- $100,000 was used to settle a legal dispute with the city of Palm Beach, which Trump resolved by contributing the amount to the Fisher House Foundation;

- $258,000 was used to settle lawsuits against Trump and his businesses, including $158,000 to the Martin Greenberg Foundation, whose founder sued the Trump National Golf Club after it failed to pay him a promised $1 million for scoring a hole-in-one at a charity golf tournament;

- $5,000 was used to advertise Trump Hotels.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 01/07/2020 11:52 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

So the POTUS steals from veterans. Not a very good look for the holy hero of the Pug nation.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Another Trump Loss

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .