Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: another reason cant vote for Trump
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/09/2024 12:46 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/09/2024 12:46 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

over the past couple months we watched our neice come damn near death due to pregnancy problems. not going to dicuss details.
,she lives in Texas and the laws they have there are insane jsut crazy and dangerous., she almost died and left her husband and young son behind shes in her mid 20s, that is not right al all. we finally got her the help she needed no thanks to Texasand these crazy laws., cant wont discuss details

ive lived it myself and it is just wrong. not going to support the insanty.,women need the care that much is clear to me now.
we all thought she was no longer for this world,, she was saying goodbye to her son whos in first grade. not going to live thorugh that agin and wouldnt wish it on anyone ever. something needs to be done time for people to admit it!
 05/09/2024 01:03 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

It's not clear how Trump played a part in any of that. Glad your niece is ok.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 05/09/2024 01:10 PM

cheaterfiveo

its all trump! pull your head out of yr ass brother. overturned roevwade and will turn America into backwards texas if he can.
time to wake up and admit it,, we were wrong. its not right. need to respect our women and duaghters
nut up be a man and take yr medicine brother hope you escape the cult im glad i did,,
 05/09/2024 01:30 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Trump stacked the SC with people he felt checked the overturn Roe box.
He bragged that the SC overturning Roe was his doing.
His actions allowed this to happen... because he wanted to make points wit his base. Not because he has any core principles.

Cheat, sorry to hear that and I don't believe your family's story is unique.
Years ago my wife had a pregnancy with a blighted ovum. Several appointments and ultrasounds later it was confirmed. We waited a while but she wasn't miscarrying. We wanted more children and the obgyn strongly recommended a D&C so they could make sure she wasn't harmed.

In today's environment she wouldn't have been able to get that care.
That is just wrong, and it is because of Trump.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 05/09/2024 at 01:33 PM by Bamboo
 05/09/2024 01:34 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo its all trump! pull your head out of yr ass brother. overturned roevwade and will turn America into backwards texas if he can. time to wake up and admit it,, we were wrong. its not right. need to respect our women and duaghters nut up be a man and take yr medicine brother hope you escape the cult im glad i did,,
Trump did not overturn Roe v. Wade. Your beef is with the Constitution.

05/09/2024 01:53 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

It's not clear how Trump played a part in any of that. Glad your niece is ok.

Damn Paul, I knew you were stupid, but you've hit a new kinda stupid with this one.

Are you drinking Ayahuasca over there in Satty?

Trump has been BRAGGING about how he was the catalyst for overturning Roe for YEARS.

You need to get out of hiding in the chicken coop once in awhile

Don't worry the sky won't land on your head.

Cheat- sorry you and you family had to go through that. These lunatics are ruining families lives every day with this shit. you are right- it needs to be stopped.
we've got your back man. we'll make America great again.

Tbok- take Cheat's advice: "nut up be a man and take yr medicine brother "

but we know you're just a wimp in a cult

Pro Puppy-Killer Party 2024

Edited: 05/09/2024 at 01:58 PM by fishkller
 05/09/2024 02:15 PM

3rdworldlover

Increased mortality for women
A surge in unwanted children
And for those kids blessed with a sexual abnormality, no choice but to suffer with it for at least 18 years

Thanks American Jesus
 05/09/2024 02:41 PM

tom

Tpap is in a very dark place of his own making and cannot find his way out. Fiveo, thanks for the good news that your daughter is recovering. Wishing her the best possible outcome.

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 05/09/2024 02:52 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Dodge Paul.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/09/2024 03:06 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: tom Tpap is in a very dark place of his own making and cannot find his way out.
Damn. I am always the last to know. I'd best go look at some more terrorist students being dragged off by the cops. That will cheer me up and help me understand that I don't have it all that bad when I look upon their gruesome visages.

05/09/2024 03:22 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

its all trump! pull your head out of yr ass brother. overturned roevwade and will turn America into backwards texas if he can.

time to wake up and admit it,, we were wrong. its not right. need to respect our women and duaghters

nut up be a man and take yr medicine brother hope you escape the cult im glad i did,,

Trump did not overturn Roe v. Wade. Your beef is with the Constitution.

Trump did what he said he was going to do, now you have to deal with the consequences. As I recall, this was one of the reasons you voted for him. lol

I was right.
 05/09/2024 03:23 PM

fishkller

I'd best go look at some more terrorist students being dragged off by the cops. That will cheer me up and help me understand that I don't have it all that bad when I look upon their gruesome visages.

or just the mirror, right Fabio? hahahaha

Edited: 05/09/2024 at 03:35 PM by fishkller
 05/10/2024 06:27 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: fishkller
I'd best go look at some more terrorist students being dragged off by the cops. That will cheer me up and help me understand that I don't have it all that bad when I look upon their gruesome visages.

or just the mirror, right Fabio? hahahaha

T-poop-for-brains' failed attempt at deflection to a different subject

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 05/10/2024 06:43 AM

fishkller

Yeah no shit. back to the topic of people regaining consciousness and escaping the kult.

They're out there- Nikki Haley just took OVER 20 PERCENT of Trump's votes in the Indiana primary and SHE'S BEEN OUT OF THE RACE FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS LOL

05/10/2024 06:44 AM

Cole

Trump is a bore. Trump is lazy. Trump is a broken record. People are sick of the orange baboon.

I was right.
 05/10/2024 08:12 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Not his disciples.

Trump helps them feel good about themselves; powerful, masculine. But in reality they more closely resemble the headmaster from Pink Floyd's "The Wall".

"Hey, where's Cricket?" - Kristi Noem's daughter.
 05/10/2024 09:32 AM

cheaterfiveo

the damage isnt even over for her. shouldnt say this,, but very posible she may never have children again. she is young and has only one child.
her and her husban were planning a large family,,this will haunt her her whole life., everytime she thinks about it she will know trump and his goonsquad of kooks did this to her\
if he gets back in it will only get worse and happen to more families. time to rip off the bandaid,, its got to stop admit it escape the cult
 05/10/2024 10:01 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

What your niece went through is hard, and it is real, and it has long term effects.
May God bless you and your family, sir.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 05/10/2024 11:14 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

the damage isnt even over for her. shouldnt say this,, but very posible she may never have children again. she is young and has only one child.

her and her husban were planning a large family,,this will haunt her her whole life., everytime she thinks about it she will know trump and his goonsquad of kooks did this to her\

if he gets back in it will only get worse and happen to more families. time to rip off the bandaid,, its got to stop admit it escape the cult

I appreciate you speaking out about this, it must be hard and you've got my respect for doing it.

I hope she has the best possible outcome.

"Hey, where's Cricket?" - Kristi Noem's daughter.
 05/10/2024 11:52 AM

fishkller

Shit, sorry cheat.

yes it's morally reprehensible what they've done

Statistics
146508 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .