Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Just saw this topic....
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/30/2017 02:43 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/30/2017 02:43 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

ummm

Joined Forum: 03/24/2014

I was complaining to someone that the T. Coast didn't have a good surf forum, especially compared to Brevard. I am glad to see this topic along with some pics. We have had an epic 3 month run, and there are almost always waves...if yiu are willing to actually go out when it looks knee high, but is really stomach plus. 

Does anyone know if the city will clean up Jupiter Beach? It looks horrible...the worst around. Singer Island, Juno, etc have picked up the 10 feet of hurricane debris that the tide can't reach. It has to be the ugliest beach in the state.

12/02/2017 09:31 AM

ww

Joined Forum: 08/17/2007

It's been interesting watching Vero Beach's mass of sea grass and seaweed gradually turning into mulch and some of it disappearing.  With the rain, a few sea rocket seedlings are showing up.  A few people did heroic work picking up the plastic.

12/03/2017 04:39 AM

Burry

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Was fishing at Hobe Sound Beach last week and the sand was very clean!

From the North a BIG beach cart passed and dropped off 3 people to the South of me.

Half hour later here they come...picking up everything that was NOT seaweed! Sticks, someone's water bottle, small bits of plastic!

As they passed they looked in my bucket and saw 2 Whiting fish...
i looked in their's and saw what i had previously described...

ummm...
where do you mostly surf?

i'm in Jensen and ww is in Vero

-------------------------
BurrysBreak

Inflation caused The BIG BANG...look it up!
 12/03/2017 12:33 PM

ummm

Pretty much Jupiter...27-28, corners or south side of the pier. I'll hit Stuart Public if there are waves. I hear good things about Refuge but have never been. For some reason, there has been zero cleanup on Jup beach. There is trash, seaweed, wooden pallets, etc. I hope they get on it. 

12/10/2017 03:05 PM

spindrift

Joined Forum: 10/28/2016

Love that entire area. Epic days at hobe and jupiter. And delray/boca and boynton/lantana
Im in brevard now, everyone here thinks theres no surf there. More wavesfor us. You guys seeing swell from this front?

-------------------------
spindrift

12/10/2017 04:12 PM

ummm

Yesterday and this morning were waist/stomach chop, but this afternoon at 27-28, it was legit chest plus with occasional bombs.It cleaned up a little after high tide. it wasn't good anywhere else but 48.

Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .