Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Landscaper Satellite Beach
Topic Summary: Is there anyone reliable?
Created On: 05/16/2017 05:30 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/16/2017 05:30 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

I am going to make a post here on the subject similar to the one in NPNR just in case there are a few people that don't pay attention to that category. Basically I need my front yard done and I need it done in a very maintenance friendly design. The problem that I am having is that every landscape company I have contacted to date is unresponsive and/or unprofessional. Here is who I have tried so far:

Blue Bell - Pete Black

I contacted them and was told a supervisor would call me back. They never did so I contacted them again. Same thing. Finally they called me back only to tell me they were too busy to take on the work. Pretty unprofessional to keep someone waiting a week just to tell you they can't take on your business, when that could have just been said from the get go easily enough.

Eau Gallie Wholesale Nursery - Mark Hayes

I spoke to Mark on the phone and he explained that he was 4-6 weeks out on new jobs. I told him that I was more than willing to wait and understood that landscapers are busy this time of the year. Took down my contact information and said he would contact me and stop by the follow week to give me a quote and do scheduling. Followed up with him the middle of the next week and did not get a response and followed up again a few days later and again did not get a response. So basically he kept me on the hook for two weeks for no apparent reason after seeming so promising on the phone.

Night and Day Services LLC - Sage Murello

Initially did not respond to a phone message I left him. Contacted him later via text and got a response. We spoke, I sent him pictures of the yard and he told me he was interest in the work and would be by to give me a quote. He was vague on when he would be by and it probably should have been a warning flag to me. Followed up with him again the next week early and he promised me he would be by at the end of the week. Well that came and went and he didn't respond when I contacted him.

In short, I have been on the hook for over 6 weeks by three different landscapers and I still do not have my front yard done. With that said, I need someone who does decent work and actually does what they say they are going to do. As long as those two conditions are met, I am about the best, easy going and understanding customer you can have because of the kind of work my wife does. She remodels homes all throughout Brevard for people and because of that, I have a very firm grasp that shit happens, schedules always get delayed, and unforseen things occur. I will work with you as long as you work with me.

On top of that my wife is ALWAYS being asked if she knows a good landscaper to finish up properties for her customers....
 05/16/2017 05:42 AM

Joined Forum: 01/26/2005

Miker, yeah sorry pal. I find that some of the best quality contractors are not always the most punctual or responsive...usually because they are busy. Island culture.

-------------------------

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
 05/16/2017 10:54 AM

TATTOO74

Joined Forum: 10/26/2005

Hey Mike, try Coastal Oasis, my friends own the company. They do big landscape remodels and are not your run of the mill landscaper. I can promise you they will get a hold of you in a timely manor and also crank the job out quickly. Owners name is Justin 321-508-8246. Tell him Cribbin referred you
 05/16/2017 02:23 PM

miker

Originally posted by: TATTOO74

Hey Mike, try Coastal Oasis, my friends own the company. They do big landscape remodels and are not your run of the mill landscaper. I can promise you they will get a hold of you in a timely manor and also crank the job out quickly. Owners name is Justin 321-508-8246. Tell him Cribbin referred you

I did and he is stopping by later this week. (I hope)
 05/31/2017 06:31 AM

TATTOO74

Joined Forum: 10/26/2005

Any luck?
 06/01/2017 07:09 PM

miker

Originally posted by: TATTOO74

Any luck?

A bit. He stopped by and took a look. So already above and beyond everyone else, heh.

He is backed up though, but I am patient. Was supposed to have something for me last week, but got delayed so maybe this week.
 06/10/2017 08:18 AM

Joefish

Joined Forum: 06/10/2017

Miker

If you somehow are still looking. I just came across this. I am a small Landscaping company beachside looking to expand, so am willing and able.  Some of those big guys are just that. Too big!

Joe fisher ( Local Guys Lawn Care) 

321 684 1316

-------------------------
joseph g fisher
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .