Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Dolphins Hall of Fame coach Don Shula dies at 90
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/04/2020 07:53 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/04/2020 07:53 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Dolphins Hall of Fame coach Don Shula dies at 90

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story...oach-don-shula-dies-90
 05/04/2020 03:14 PM

rc

Joined Forum: 01/02/2006

1972, 7th grade art class, Bobby Saunders was a huge Dolphins fan. Got me into football. Say what you want, but the man led with integrity. Makes the Patriot's records pale in comparison because winning the right way, playing by the rules means more than the number of super bowls you collected.
 05/05/2020 05:21 AM

Cole

I've been a Dolphins fan for life, unfortunately these day, I have to look at them like a friend that has become a Trump supporter; yes, they are still a friend, but you wonder what in the hell is wrong with them??

Shula will always have a place in the heart of the native Floridian. RIP coach.

-------------------------
I was right.
 05/06/2020 08:58 AM

waterlizard25

Joined Forum: 07/18/2012

Originally posted by: Cole I've been a Dolphins fan for life, unfortunately these day, I have to look at them like a friend that has become a Trump supporter; yes, they are still a friend, but you wonder what in the hell is wrong with them?? Shula will always have a place in the heart of the native Floridian. RIP coach.
Cole.. quick question for ya. What does Legendary Don Shula and the Dolphins have to do with your opinion of a Trump supporter who is your friend. Stir the pot much aye? We are talking football, not politics. Take it to the shmucks in NSR who give a rats ass about your political opinion. Thanks.
 05/06/2020 09:00 AM

waterlizard25

CFLDAVE LEGENDS NEVER DIE
 05/07/2020 07:54 AM

LBLarry

Joined Forum: 05/25/2004

Originally posted by: waterlizard25

Originally posted by: Cole

I've been a Dolphins fan for life, unfortunately these day, I have to look at them like a friend that has become a Trump supporter; yes, they are still a friend, but you wonder what in the hell is wrong with them??

Cole.. quick question for ya. What does Legendary Don Shula and the Dolphins have to do with your opinion of a Trump supporter who is your friend.

Stir the pot much aye?

We are talking football, not politics.

Take it to the shmucks in NSR who give a rats ass about your political opinion.

Thanks.

RIP Don, you were an excellent coach and I miss those Dolphin glory years.

However, I feel EXACTLY the same way about the Dolphins as Cole does. Current Dolphin owner Stephen Ross is a Trump love'n asshole and as long as he is the owner, the Dolphins are dead to me.

"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

If I do not answer you .... nothing personal, I just have you on ignore.
 05/07/2020 01:40 PM

waterlizard25

Originally posted by: LBLarry
Originally posted by: Cole I've been a Dolphins fan for life, unfortunately these day, I have to look at them like a friend that has become a Trump supporter; yes, they are still a friend, but you wonder what in the hell is wrong with them?? Shula will always have a place in the heart of the native Floridian. RIP coach.
Cole.. quick question for ya. What does Legendary Don Shula and the Dolphins have to do with your opinion of a Trump supporter who is your friend. Stir the pot much aye? We are talking football, not politics. Take it to the shmucks in NSR who give a rats ass about your political opinion. Thanks.
RIP Don, you were an excellent coach and I miss those Dolphin glory years. However, I feel EXACTLY the same way about the Dolphins as Cole does. Current Dolphin owner Stephen Ross is a Trump love'n asshole and as long as he is the owner, the Dolphins are dead to me.
Bahahahah! Bahahahahah! So am I supposed to hate The University Of Miami Football team because donna shalala (prior president of UM) sucked Obummas ding a ling for 8 years straight..? Don Shula dies and you guys yell at the rooftops Trump this, Trump that, we don't give a shit! GO TO NSR MORONS!

Edited: 05/07/2020 at 01:41 PM by waterlizard25
 05/07/2020 02:10 PM

OceanTerra

Joined Forum: 09/13/2011

Yep. On a so called NPNR thread paying homage to a legend. This place used to be fun until a handful of the same d-bags began and continue spreading their NSR infection everywhere. Guess the "moderators" are cool with that. Or rather they might just be moderators.

RIP Don! Greatest NFL coaching role model ever. You'll always be the face of the Miami Dolphins.
 05/08/2020 08:15 AM

Cole

If you don't get it, you don't get it. lol

If you do, you laughed.

I was right.
 05/08/2020 08:34 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Current Dolphin owner Stephen Ross is a Trump love'n asshole and as long as he is the owner, the Dolphins are dead to me.

I couldn't imagine disowning MY TEAM because of the owner's political views. Sorry, I have to ask, if Trump loses the election are you going to automatically become a fan again?
 05/08/2020 03:39 PM

LBLarry

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

Current Dolphin owner Stephen Ross is a Trump love'n asshole and as long as he is the owner, the Dolphins are dead to me.

I couldn't imagine disowning MY TEAM because of the owner's political views. Sorry, I have to ask, if Trump loses the election are you going to automatically become a fan again?

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

05/08/2020 03:42 PM

LBLarry

Originally posted by: Cole

Cole.. quick question for ya. What does Legendary Don Shula and the Dolphins have to do with your opinion of a Trump supporter who is your friend.

Stir the pot much aye?

We are talking football, not politics.

Take it to the shmucks in NSR who give a rats ass about your political opinion.

Thanks.

RIP Don, you were an excellent coach and I miss those Dolphin glory years.

However, I feel EXACTLY the same way about the Dolphins as Cole does. Current Dolphin owner Stephen Ross is a Trump love'n asshole and as long as he is the owner, the Dolphins are dead to me.

Bahahahah! Bahahahahah! So am I supposed to hate The University Of Miami Football team because donna shalala (prior president of UM) sucked Obummas ding a ling for 8 years straight..? Don Shula dies and you guys yell at the rooftops Trump this, Trump that, we don't give a shit! GO TO NSR MORONS!

Apparently you have me confused for someone that gives a flying fuck who you "hate" or not.

Edited: 05/08/2020 at 08:02 PM by LBLarry
 05/09/2020 04:10 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: OceanTerra Yep. On a so called NPNR thread paying homage to a legend. This place used to be fun until a handful of the same d-bags began and continue spreading their NSR infection everywhere. Guess the "moderators" are cool with that. Or rather they might just be moderators. RIP Don! Greatest NFL coaching role model ever. You'll always be the face of the Miami Dolphins.
yeah, this thread started out great. til SOMEONE derailed it. 0/5 to that jerk.
 05/09/2020 09:07 AM

Cole

It was a joke. It's not my fault Trump people are so touchy. lol

+5 for me.

I was right.
 05/10/2020 07:14 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Don Shula's steak sauce is the best.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .