Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: We can't handle the truth about UFO's.
Topic Summary: So we won’t be allowed to know it.
Created On: 03/26/2021 06:34 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/26/2021 06:34 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.politico.com/news/2...ghtings-report-478104

>> The truth may be out there. But don't expect the feds to share what they know anytime soon on the recent spate of UFO sightings.

Some military and spy agencies are blocking or simply ignoring the effort to catalog what they have on "unidentified aerial phenomenon," according to multiple current and former government officials. And as a result, the Biden administration will likely delay a much-anticipated public report to Congress.<<

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/26/2021 10:48 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

"You've lost the privilege of looking at it"
 03/26/2021 11:20 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

"You've lost the privilege of looking at it"

I get harassed on line too for my hot body. It's tiresome, I'm not a piece of meat. [besides biologically being a piece of meat]

If they are out there watching us, congratulations, we're the Kardasians of the galaxy...

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 03/26/2021 11:46 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: worksuxgetsponsered

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

"You've lost the privilege of looking at it"[IMG][/IMG]

I get harassed on line too for my hot body. It's tiresome, I'm not a piece of meat. [besides biologically being a piece of meat]

If they are out there watching us, congratulations, we're the Kardasians of the galaxy...

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif" border="0[/IMG]

More like Honey Boo Boo of the galaxy maybe

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 03/26/2021 02:46 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

They watch over us, like good shepherds watching their flock.

They are here To Serve Man.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 03/26/2021 02:52 PM

dingpatch

You know that I do not know what to think after what my wife told me, , , , , ,

Dora Hates You
 03/26/2021 03:23 PM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I'm guessing there's a galactic office pool on our expiration date...

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 03/26/2021 03:39 PM

CurtisEflush

Joined Forum: 09/28/2012

Originally posted by: Bamboo

03/26/2021 05:44 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

My dad died last July at 95. He was a combat vet, officer, chemist, and had a cosmic clearance. A cosmic clearance was what, as per "Ancient Aliens" was what the officer the US Army sent to Germany to see Nazi reverse engineering of UFOs. His last assignment was in Skull Valley Utah, along the same mountain as The SkinWalker Ranch. My sister and I have asked him a lot about UFOs over the many years and he would just look expressionlessly at us. Not a hint of yes or no on his face. The last time I saw him, I gave him a note from my daughter that had "Are UFOs Real" written on it with a yes no to be circled. Her note said she wouldn't open it until he was gone, since he swore an oath to keep his secrets until he died. He answered.
 03/27/2021 05:04 AM

Cole

For 50,000 years we walked and rode horses. Then alakazam! And we are hanging out in space, have computer chips the size of fleas, can ask our TVs to find the Beverly Hillbillies and now are doing our damnedest to make WALL-E a documentary.

Something sure as shit happened and alien technology fits right into the timeline.

I was right.
 03/27/2021 05:39 AM

dingpatch

Mrs. Dingpatch held a Majestic / D-5 clearance.

Dora Hates You
 03/28/2021 06:21 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: Cole
Something sure as shit happened and alien technology fits right into the timeline.

Nah, the leap would have been far far more drastic with advanced alien tech suddenly being dropped into our laps. Our exponential technological growth over the last half century has been a direct result in computing and advancements in computing. Reaching technological singularity is a scary concept because our future as a species becomes a black hole and we cannot predict what will be on the other side. Humanity 100 years from now will not resemble humanity now, providing we don't find a way to kill ourselves first (or the AI we create decides to do it)
 03/28/2021 10:50 AM

dingpatch

An upcoming government report on unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, is set to feature information that doesn't come with an easy explanation, according to a former national intelligence official.

Last week, former President Donald Trump's former intelligence director John Ratcliffe appeared during a segment on Fox News, where he was asked about the upcoming government report on UFOs.

In a clip shared on social media from the segment by Washington Examiner's Daniel Chaitin, Ratcliffe, 55, is seen telling Fox News host Maria Bartiromo that "there are a lot more sightings than have been made public."

"Some of those have been declassified," he said. "And when we talk about sightings, we are talking about objects that have been seen by Navy or Air Force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery, that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain, movements that are hard to replicate, that we don't have the technology for or traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom."

"So in short, things that we are observing that are difficult to explain," Ratcliffe added. "There are actually quite a few of those and I think that that information is being gathered and will be put out in a way that the American people can see."

Dora Hates You
 03/28/2021 10:57 AM

dingpatch

Dora Hates You
 03/29/2021 04:20 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

They must not be Starfleet...

The Prime Directive prohibits Starfleet personnel and spacecraft from interfering in the normal development of any society, and mandates that any Starfleet vessel or crew member is expendable to prevent violation of this rule.

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 03/30/2021 06:25 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: worksuxgetsponsered They must not be Starfleet...
The Prime Directive prohibits Starfleet personnel and spacecraft from interfering in the normal development of any society, and mandates that any Starfleet vessel or crew member is expendable to prevent violation of this rule.
LOL @ normal development
 03/31/2021 06:56 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

Originally posted by: Cole

Nah, the leap would have been far far more drastic with advanced alien tech suddenly being dropped into our laps. Our exponential technological growth over the last half century has been a direct result in computing and advancements in computing. Reaching technological singularity is a scary concept because our future as a species becomes a black hole and we cannot predict what will be on the other side. Humanity 100 years from now will not resemble humanity now, providing we don't find a way to kill ourselves first (or the AI we create decides to do it)

I disagree, it took us awhile to get the gist. If you went back and handed Alan Turling your phone, he would most certainly struggle to figure it out.

I was right.

Edited: 03/31/2021 at 06:58 AM by Cole
 03/31/2021 07:53 AM

dingpatch

Again, and make this very clear, the late Mrs. Dingpatch would tell you point-blank that she "has been in THAT room at Wright-Pat". This was mid-70s. She worked directly for the Generals who would have told Slimy's father what his mission was.

Dora Hates You
 04/01/2021 05:16 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: dingpatch

Again, and make this very clear, the late Mrs. Dingpatch would tell you point-blank that she "has been in THAT room at Wright-Pat". This was mid-70s. She worked directly for the Generals who would have told Slimy's father what his mission was.

Slimy's dad was amongst the tellers.
 04/01/2021 05:37 PM

SurferMic

Joined Forum: 06/30/2012

Just for fun I'll add my 2 cents...Nope No tech from a non-earth species, can't comment on visit but I would say nope, never happend...give an example and you can trace it back to a beta version, prototype or the early version... progress moves fast, tech even faster..
FORUMS : NPNR : We can't handle the truth about UFO's.

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .