Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: There goes the neighborhood!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/05/2019 09:31 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/05/2019 09:31 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Former President Barack Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama have purchased a nearly 7,000-square-foot home on Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts for $11.75 million, according to a report.
The purchase price was recorded Wednesday with the local Registry of Deeds, the Vineyard Gazette reported.

-------------------------
Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 12/05/2019 09:44 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Crank, I don't think you need to worry about that neighborhood, it's not for you. Or me for that matter.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 12/05/2019 09:47 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Next time, just write "Lookit what those N***ers are doing now!", you racist peckerwood!
 12/05/2019 10:11 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

SlimyBritches: Next time, just write "Lookit what those N***ers are doing now!", you racist peckerwood.... Wow that got Dark really quickly there... I was going to reply that Liberals like the Obamas will actually fit into that area without changing anything.... BUT... $11 Million??? I would not buy there, 11 mill and I'd have 3 or 4 beach houses on a couple different continents... But then I surf...

12/05/2019 10:23 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

spankkkit tracking the lifestyles of the rich and famous like some TMZ loving hater. to show what a dope nobodyelse is there are properties for sale in West Palm valued at over $11M. Obama, being infinitesimally smarter than nobodyelse, probably got himself and his family a hell of a deal.
 12/05/2019 10:34 AM

somebodyelse

properties for sale in West Palm.... Open your mind... Florida east coast is NOT the only place on earth... West Palm is NOT known for its surf... IF, IF you told us Obama had purchased an $11 million house in West Palm, I would have said: I would not buy there, 11 mill and I'd have 3 or 4 beach houses on a couple different continents... But then I surf...

12/05/2019 11:40 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Isn't that what folks in Mims said when TFish showed up?

12/05/2019 12:00 PM

Greensleeves

Dear lord the obtuse nature of the twtiler lovers!! The west palm pricing is just an example that $11M ain't that much in the world anymore. And who is to say Obama doesn't have access to some place where the surf is good. He was born in Hawaii for god's sake. Of course disgruntled climate deniers like nobodyelse probably think Obama was born somewhere else. Obama is supposedly worth $40M.

Nobodyelse talking about his surfing and is all in on a golf cart riding douche that is dismantling the EPA and denies the science that says the world and it's oceans are going to $Hit.

Edited: 12/05/2019 at 12:02 PM by Greensleeves
 12/05/2019 12:28 PM

somebodyelse

Green says the world and it's oceans are going to $Hit and then he defends a multimillionaire spending over half his net worth buying a beach house... Is the house Green? all solar/ no AC or is your hero burning carbon to live there, AND yeah he might surf but not in Marthas vineyard, so does he travel to surf in an electric golf cart or does he burn more carbon to get to the beach??? Oh but Obama got a good deal so that makes it all OK... Hero worship much???

12/05/2019 12:41 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

#$^%&$%^dfgsfgklklg lsgsflgks,f$%^v dflkjdglkfhlhlkhkh slfaaf;dfklkd..... ljsdlfkdlkfk#%%^sfjcxGSfki dfegdg fdfdf dd^$cx.... #$^%&$%^dfgsfgklklg lsgsflgks,f$%^v dflkjdglkfhlhlkhkh slfaaf;dfklkd..... ljsdlfkdlkfk#%%^sfjcxGSfki dfegdg fdfdf dd^$cx.... #$^%&$%^dfgsfgklklg lsgsflgks,f$%^v dflkjdglkfhlhlkhkh slfaaf;dfklkd..... ljsdlfkdlkfk#%%^sfjcxGSfki dfegdg fdfdf dd^$cx.... #$^%&$%^dfgsfgklklg lsgsflgks,f$%^v dflkjdglkfhlhlkhkh slfaaf;dfklkd..... ljsdlfkdlkfk#%%^sfjcxGSfki dfegdg fdfdf dd^$cx.... #$^%&$%^dfgsfgklklg lsgsflgks,f$%^v dflkjdglkfhlhlkhkh slfaaf;dfklkd..... ljsdlfkdlkfk#%%^sfjcxGSfki dfegdg fdfdf dd^$cx.... #$^%&$%^dfgsfgklklg lsgsflgks,f$%^v dflkjdglkfhlhlkhkh slfaaf;dfklkd..... ljsdlfkdlkfk#%%^sfjcxGSfki dfegdg fdfdf dd^$cx.... #$^%&$%^dfgsfgklklg lsgsflgks,f$%^v dflkjdglkfhlhlkhkh slfaaf;dfklkd..... ljsdlfkdlkfk#%%^sfjcxGSfki dfegdg fdfdf dd^$cx.... ????

12/05/2019 12:46 PM

johnnyboy

Yeah!

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/05/2019 01:12 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: fishkller

#$^%&$%^dfgsfgklklg lsgsflgks,f$%^v dflkjdglkfhlhlkhkh slfaaf;dfklkd..... ljsdlfkdlkfk#%%^sfjcxGSfki dfegdg fdfdf dd^$cx.... #$^%&$%^dfgsfgklklg lsgsflgks,f$%^v dflkjdglkfhlhlkhkh slfaaf;dfklkd..... ljsdlfkdlkfk#%%^sfjcxGSfki dfegdg fdfdf dd^$cx.... #$^%&$%^dfgsfgklklg lsgsflgks,f$%^v dflkjdglkfhlhlkhkh slfaaf;dfklkd..... ljsdlfkdlkfk#%%^sfjcxGSfki dfegdg fdfdf dd^$cx.... #$^%&$%^dfgsfgklklg lsgsflgks,f$%^v dflkjdglkfhlhlkhkh slfaaf;dfklkd..... ljsdlfkdlkfk#%%^sfjcxGSfki dfegdg fdfdf dd^$cx.... #$^%&$%^dfgsfgklklg lsgsflgks,f$%^v dflkjdglkfhlhlkhkh slfaaf;dfklkd..... ljsdlfkdlkfk#%%^sfjcxGSfki dfegdg fdfdf dd^$cx.... #$^%&$%^dfgsfgklklg lsgsflgks,f$%^v dflkjdglkfhlhlkhkh slfaaf;dfklkd..... ljsdlfkdlkfk#%%^sfjcxGSfki dfegdg fdfdf dd^$cx.... #$^%&$%^dfgsfgklklg lsgsflgks,f$%^v dflkjdglkfhlhlkhkh slfaaf;dfklkd..... ljsdlfkdlkfk#%%^sfjcxGSfki dfegdg fdfdf dd^$cx.... ????

I was just thinking that!!!!
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .