Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Cheerleader?
Topic Summary: Leader?
Created On: 04/08/2020 08:09 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/08/2020 08:09 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Which one does Trump see himself as?

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry...8d0872c5b6e1a2e0fb7aeb

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/08/2020 08:18 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Of course he is. What do you think would have happened if he'd come out and said, "you're screwed, there's nothing gov't can do to help, and millions of you are going to die?" You guys are a special kind of obtuse.

I :heart; Q
 04/08/2020 08:51 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Is this what it feels like to be "winning" ?

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 04/08/2020 08:58 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Of course he is. What do you think would have happened if he'd come out and said, "you're screwed, there's nothing gov't can do to help, and millions of you are going to die?"

You mean if he told the truth. Well maybe not millions, if people resist the demand for everyone to return to work in the next couple of weeks. But a lot of people have and still will die.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 04/08/2020 09:04 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

He is a cheerleader for Hydroxychloroquine.
 04/08/2020 09:13 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Pagerow Is this what it feels like to be "winning" ?
Yes. I am glad Trump is in charge during this. Hate to think how screwed up things would be under a Dem. Look at what Pelosi wanted to do.

04/08/2020 09:17 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Originally posted by: tpapablo Of course he is. What do you think would have happened if he'd come out and said, "you're screwed, there's nothing gov't can do to help, and millions of you are going to die?"
You mean if he told the truth. Well maybe not millions, if people resist the demand for everyone to return to work in the next couple of weeks. But a lot of people have and still will die.
Grocery stores would be empty, looting, all of that is what would have happened. Since I plan ahead, I'd be fine. But you government dependant types would be in trouble, especially if you tried to raid my farm.

04/08/2020 09:34 AM

johnnyboy

I never liked cheerleaders.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/08/2020 10:28 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy I never liked cheerleaders.
I'm sure the feeling was mutual.

04/08/2020 10:47 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Of course he is. What do you think would have happened if he'd come out and said, "you're screwed, there's nothing gov't can do to help, and millions of you are going to die?"

Grocery stores would be empty, looting, all of that is what would have happened. Since I plan ahead, I'd be fine. But you government dependant types would be in trouble, especially if you tried to raid my farm.

Well many grocery store shelves were bare, and someone looted all the paper products from the gun range, but I don't think that was progs. I can't speak for the "government dependent" types but I've been well supplied between my garden and biweekly trips to Aldies. I don't think you have anything in Mims that we don't have over here on quarantine socially distant island.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 04/08/2020 11:05 AM

Pagerow

Trump's good at lying, so that would have been just up his alley. He's never been one to listen to the experts and he's not open to listening to anyone who opposes his point of view.

Seems that our last president handled an epidemic just fine. He created a team of capable people whom he commanded with precision, and didn't let the panic set in.

He prepared his teams, he prepared the government agencies, and prepared the state's Leaders so that if it did get out of hand, there were enough backups ready to handle the overload.

He also worked with the CDC and worked on a vaccine to combat the virus. He also worked with the experts so that he was properly informed with facts, and relayed that information to his teams, and also to the American people.

He also made sure that this was all ready to support again after he left office. Unfortunately, our current sh*tshow wanted to remove anything with Obama's name on it, and go his own way, because he knows SO much more than the experts...

How's that working out for us now?

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 04/08/2020 01:06 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

He is a cheerleader for Hydroxychloroquine.

seems that alot of doctors worldwide are cheering for it too. as well as those who are benefiting from is application. I suppose if Biden said it was good your trap would be shut
 04/09/2020 06:35 AM

johnnyboy

To be fair to cheerleaders, it's not that I don't like them it's just that I find their extraordinary efforts inconsequential. No cheering is going to take this losing prospect and make it a winner. This loud chant about winning and needing to win from a group of fans that think there has been so much winning is a loud ugly reminder that they are not playing on the field but cheering on the sidelines.

04/09/2020 06:42 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: tpapablo Of course he is. What do you think would have happened if he'd come out and said, "you're screwed, there's nothing gov't can do to help, and millions of you are going to die?"
Well many grocery store shelves were bare, and someone looted all the paper products from the gun range, but I don't think that was progs. I can't speak for the "government dependent" types but I've been well supplied between my garden and biweekly trips to Aldies. I don't think you have anything in Mims that we don't have over here on quarantine socially distant island.
Oh? Haven't seen any cow shit in the grocery stores lately.

04/09/2020 06:54 AM

Cole

Obama had a pandemic; no crashed economy, no run on material goods, no lock down.

Once again we will need a solid Democrat to fix the flimsy Republican.

I was right.
 04/09/2020 07:07 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

You guys are a special kind of obtuse.

Really? He should have known last November, if he had done his job. Then should have started stockpiling supplies. I guess, then he could have spend several months calling this a hoax. After that he could have bragged about how he got us everything we need to fight this better than Obummer could. Instead we're, FUCKED!!!
 04/09/2020 07:18 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: SlimyBritches
Originally posted by: tpapablo Of course he is. What do you think would have happened if he'd come out and said, "you're screwed, there's nothing gov't can do to help, and millions of you are going to die?" You guys are a special kind of obtuse.
Really? He should have known last November, if he had done his job. Then should have started stockpiling supplies. I guess, then he could have spend several months calling this a hoax. After that he could have bragged about how he got us everything we need to fight this better than Obummer could. Instead we're, FUCKED!!!
Settle down, slimy. No need to panic. We're fine. We simply need to end this stay at home business.

04/09/2020 07:27 AM

Cole

We simply need to end this stay at home business.

Miami hospitals are looking for volunteer staff. Have at it.

I was right.
 04/09/2020 07:29 AM

Pagerow

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

To be fair to cheerleaders, it's not that I don't like them it's just that I find their extraordinary efforts inconsequential. No cheering is going to take this losing prospect and make it a winner. This loud chant about winning and needing to win from a group of fans that think there has been so much winning is a loud ugly reminder that they are not playing on the field but cheering on the sidelines.

Well said.

Another thing: Cheerleaders are not part of the Coaching staff who direct the team efforts and who create a plan of action to defeat the opposition.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 04/09/2020 07:29 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: SlimyBritches
Originally posted by: tpapablo Of course he is. What do you think would have happened if he'd come out and said, "you're screwed, there's nothing gov't can do to help, and millions of you are going to die?" You guys are a special kind of obtuse.
You're not referring to the fake news about a Nov. Intelligence brief, are you? Slimy, try not to be so dumb.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Cheerleader?

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .