Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Bye Bernie
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/08/2020 08:36 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/08/2020 08:36 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Poor Bernie, love the guy. He would have a made a great President. Time to move on though.

Let's focus on removing the orange clown!
 04/08/2020 08:56 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Bernie was the best chance of winning in November for the Dems. His exit will also mean the exit of a large group of young and left leaning people who do not consider the center right Democratic party to me substantially different policy wise than the Pugs. Good luck guys, if covid and economic downturn manages to penetrate the wall of ignorance in trumpland, maybe biden has a chance as a "not trump" candidate.

But I don't see that as the most likely outcome. It will be 2016 all over again. And perhaps that was the plan all along.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 04/08/2020 08:58 AM

HAPDigital

If he didnt win primary, he wasn't the best chance. Not sure what makes you think that.

Anyway, I'm assuming Bernie will soon give a speech to his supporters. He will tell them to vote for Biden. It's in their best interest to listen. It's not a time for protest voting. Too dangerous. Get the madman off that helm. Then work on 2024.

04/08/2020 08:58 AM

villageidiot

Joined Forum: 09/16/2005

No secret that the Dem establishment would take Trump over Sanders...
 04/08/2020 09:02 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: villageidiot

No secret that the Dem establishment would take Trump over Sanders...

You mean it's no secret you just make unfounded statements.
 04/08/2020 09:03 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

If he didnt win primary, he wasn't the best chance. Not sure what makes you think that.

Anyway, I'm assuming Bernie will soon give a speech to his supporters. He will tell them to vote for Biden. It's in their best interest to listen. It's not a time for protest voting. Too dangerous. Get the madman off that helm. Then work on 2024.

Bernie can do as he pleases, he's no longer running. Those of us who supported him are under no obligation to do anything, our support is non-transferable.

As far as primaries, they're a farce run by the DNC to create an illusion of democracy. In that respect, frankly the GOP is much more democratic.

They nuked their own primary to prop up biden and it worked. I wash my hands of them.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

Edited: 04/08/2020 at 09:04 AM by RustyTruck
 04/08/2020 09:03 AM

6ScoopsMcGruntington

Joined Forum: 01/25/2017

Sorry for your loss Rusty and village, but don't worry, he'll be back 2024 lol.

Congrats republicans on another 4 years of Trump.
 04/08/2020 09:04 AM

HAPDigital

LOL Trump will be president if people give up so easily. You're going to let Trump be president again? Morons.
 04/08/2020 09:06 AM

HAPDigital

Like I predict, Bernie will tell his supporters to vote for Biden. They won't because they are stubborn idiots.
 04/08/2020 09:06 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Want to make progressive changes? Isn't going to happen by magically putting a progressive in the white house. Congress makes the laws dontchaknow. Isn't going to happen by having a GOP supermajority control of the Leg/Exec/Jud either. I guess you people like that. Just hoping that you'll come out ahead when GOP successfully burns it all down a la the Norquist plan. Guess what, you won't. When they are done looting the treasury and have bankrupted the government. All of the progressive things like Social Security will be 100% gone and the DeVos family mercenaries will be used to keep us all in line.

04/08/2020 09:07 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: scombrid

Want to make progressive changes? Isn't going to happen by magically putting a progressive in the white house. Congress makes the laws dontchaknow. Isn't going to happen by having a GOP supermajority control of the Leg/Exec/Jud either. I guess you people like that. Just hoping that you'll come out ahead when GOP successfully burns it all down a la the Norquist plan. Guess what, you won't. When they are done looting the treasury and have bankrupted the government. All of the progressive things like Social Security will be 100% gone and the DeVos family mercenaries will be used to keep us all in line.

^^^
 04/08/2020 09:12 AM

RustyTruck

If that's how far the Democratic Party is willing to go to stop the Left, then so be it. Sounds like you're already planning the excuses for future losses.

04/08/2020 09:15 AM

RustyTruck

Here, before you guys get all worked up I'll share a funny...

04/08/2020 09:17 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

If that's how far the Democratic Party is willing to go to stop the Left, then so be it. Sounds like you're already planning the excuses for future losses.

Sounds like you gave up and are willing to throw away your vote because you are angry at the system. It's a bit 1972.
 04/08/2020 09:35 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

rusty is taking his ball and going home. waaaaah. guess what rusty if you dont vote for the best chance to take out trump, then you are effectively voting for trump. isnt that the nonsense you spewed at people here who voted third party last election?

Edited: 04/08/2020 at 09:36 AM by RiddleMe
 04/08/2020 09:39 AM

RustyTruck

I refuse to participate in a farce. It's a false choice. Biden is disqualified for me.

I'll invest my political energy toward organizing workers, because that's where we build true power; outside of the corrupt state systems.

Even you vote will count for nothing since trump has a comfortable looking lead in FLA and this is not a democracy.

04/08/2020 09:40 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Proud of Bernie! Bernie doing it for the good of the country and guaranteed he's supporting ByeDON!

Anyone that thinks center Dems are like the GOP are idiots. You want to stand in line to vote during a pandemic? Well the conservative GOP supreme court just did that for you.

Russki unphased "Good luck guys"

Typical Bernie poser. Divests himself from America when he doesn't get his way. Stayin commie!

Edited: 04/08/2020 at 09:42 AM by Greensleeves
 04/08/2020 09:42 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

rusty is taking his ball and going home. waaaaah. guess what rusty if you dont vote for the best chance to take out trump, then you are effectively voting for trump. isnt that the nonsense you spewed at people here who voted third party last election?

Well, it's my ball, so piss off. Trump is your problem, you helped create him, you helped put him in office by running Hillary last time and you'll re-elect him by running Biden.

Quit trying to blame others for your failures and man up.

04/08/2020 09:42 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Russki digs having his liberties $hit on!

It's kind of gross really

Edited: 04/08/2020 at 09:42 AM by Greensleeves
 04/08/2020 09:46 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Greensleeves
guaranteed he's supporting ByeDON!

Supporting this guy?

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Bye Bernie

1 2 3 4 5 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .