Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump Went Full Nazi
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/01/2020 03:55 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/01/2020 03:55 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

You can hear explosions from tear gas canisters being shot and other booms in the background. Sounds like a war zone.

Edited: 06/01/2020 at 04:09 PM by HAPDigital
 06/01/2020 03:57 PM

HAPDigital

War crimes on US soil will follow.
 06/01/2020 04:01 PM

HAPDigital

White Trump said "he will fight to keep peaceful protesters safe" Police started using tear gas and flash bangs on peaceful protesters just outside the White House.

Police were beating the hell out of an news cameraman just outside the white house. Smacked batons on their backs while they ran away.

Edited: 06/01/2020 at 04:04 PM by HAPDigital
 06/01/2020 04:09 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Teleprompter Trump.
Sweet.

Anyone notice his pronunciations?...it is bricks, not briths, terror not tera, presidential not presecidental, lawlessness not lawsesssesm, officers not ofisthers.
Either it is his reading or the Valium to keep his nerves calm.

"And now i am going to pay my respects to a very very special place..."
I guess he was heading to the throne room?

-------------------------
If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 06/01/2020 04:24 PM

HAPDigital

He was just on the phone with Vladimir Putin talking strategy this morning in the house where great presidents like Lincoln, FDR, Kennedy and Obama lived.

If they don't get this cat in check we will lose our country to the KGB as predicted.
 06/01/2020 04:44 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

buy a mask, some lighter fluid some rocks and join r't in some good ole democrat fun. we will send you a file in prison
 06/01/2020 04:58 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

More empty words from a used car salesman..

06/01/2020 05:10 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

What does the Constitution have to say about the deployment of US troops within the borders of the United States?

I was right.
 06/01/2020 05:15 PM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: Bamboo

Teleprompter Trump.

Sweet.

Anyone notice his pronunciations?...it is bricks, not briths, terror not tera, presidential not presecidental, lawlessness not lawsesssesm, officers not ofisthers.

sounds like a drunk.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 06/01/2020 05:20 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

what can go wrong?
 06/01/2020 05:30 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: gdudewe

Originally posted by: Bamboo

Teleprompter Trump.

Sweet.

[IMG][/IMG]

sounds like a drunk.

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

buy a mask, some lighter fluid some rocks and join r't in some good ole democrat fun. we will send you a file in prison

Sounds like a drunk.
 06/02/2020 03:10 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Looks like it's a wrap, people.
 06/02/2020 04:09 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

"The U.S. military fights America's enemies.

The American people are not the enemy.

Anyone who believes differently is not fit to lead us."

Val Demings

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 06/02/2020 04:13 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Remember that song by the Who...we don't get fooled again?
 06/02/2020 04:19 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: jdbman

"The U.S. military fights America's enemies.

The American people are not the enemy.

Anyone who believes differently is not fit to lead us."

Val Demings

The ANTIFA goons are in fact our enemy!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/02/2020 04:25 AM

jdbman

"None of 99 arrested during downtown Cleveland riots were from outside Ohio, countering Cleveland police chief's statements"

Home grown terrorists?

How many Antifa have been arrested so far?

We are all anti fascists.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.

Edited: 06/02/2020 at 04:27 AM by jdbman
 06/02/2020 04:28 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: jdbman

"None of 99 arrested during downtown Cleveland riots were from outside Ohio, countering Cleveland police chief's statements"

Home grown terrorists?

All they do is lie to us, from the fake autopsy to busing in Antifa to hiding actual Covid data. Enough of this shit already, vote them out.

I was right.
 06/02/2020 04:30 AM

jdbman

A Twitter account claiming to belong to a national "antifa" organization and pushing violent rhetoric related to ongoing protests has been linked to the white nationalist group Identity Evropa, according to a Twitter spokesperson.

The spokesperson said the account violated the company's platform manipulation and spam policy, specifically the creation of fake accounts. Twitter suspended the account after a tweet that incited violence.

As protests were taking place in multiple states across the U.S. Sunday night, the newly created account, @ANTIFA_US, tweeted, "Tonight's the night, Comrades," with a brown raised fist emoji and "Tonight we say 'F--- The City' and we move into the residential areas... the white hoods.... and we take what's ours ..."

This isn't the first time Twitter has taken action against fake accounts engaged in hateful conduct linked to Identity Evropa, according to the spokesperson.

The antifa movement - a network of loosely organized radical groups who use direct action to fight the far-right and fascism - has been targeted by President Donald Trump as the force behind some of the violence and property destruction seen at some protests, though little evidence has been provided for such claims.

Other misinformation and misleading claims spread across Twitter on Sunday night and into Monday related to the protests.

"Two hashtags that trended worldwide on Twitter falsely claimed that there was a "cover-up" or a "blackout" of protests in Washington, D.C., overnight. Both appeared to insinuate that protesters have been silenced in some way, perhaps by a secret internet blackout.

Twitter says it has removed the trend from its "trending topics" section because of "coordinated attempts to disrupt the public conversation" around the protests.

Twitter said it suspended several hundred accounts and is investigating the viral spread of the hashtag, which it said was boosted by "hundreds of spammy accounts."

"We're taking action proactively on any coordinated attempts to disrupt the public conversation around this issue," a Twitter spokesperson said.

The spokesperson said the company sometimes pulls down hashtags that violate the company's rules, like platform manipulation."

06/02/2020 04:35 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Who didn't see this coming? I mean dotards elected the dotardiest of them all. You get what you deserve - record unemployment, economy shredded and a country in chaos. And these idiots somehow think this is a 'good job' - LMFAO

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/02/2020 04:38 AM

jdbman

seems to me that the Normandy invasion during WWII was a group of anti-fascists , disrupting a large gathering of white supremacists.

Perhaps that is what is required today.

".....they got the guns , but we got the numbers...."

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump Went Full Nazi

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .