Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The End of the NRA
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/09/2020 06:09 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/09/2020 06:09 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

"New York Attorney General Letitia James filed a lawsuit to dissolve the NRA. The suit outlines a decades-long pattern of fraud and self-dealing that funded a lavish lifestyle for longtime CEO Wayne LaPierre and other officials."

The NRA has been Wayne's pyramid scheme for a long time. I gave them $500 for a life membership over 20 years ago. I will join many others in filing a class action suit.

A once proud organization, concerned with gun safety and promoting responsible gun ownership and use, has been hijacked by the usual carpetbaggers.

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 08/09/2020 06:27 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The magazine used to have photos of rugged folks in flannel shirts, now it looks like Mercenary United.

Mayberry is dead.

I was right.
 08/09/2020 04:52 PM

johnnyboy

There is another aspect to this that must make trump nervous. Tens of millions of Russian cash laundered through them to help trump is NOT going to be helping him this election.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/09/2020 05:32 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

NR-Gay

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/10/2020 06:11 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

There is another aspect to this that must make trump nervous. Tens of millions of Russian cash laundered through them to help trump is NOT going to be helping him this election.

Exactly.

I was right.
 08/10/2020 09:31 AM

johnnyboy

He didn't believe in Polls before. He didn't believe in Russian interference on his behalf either. Now he can't believe he's without them.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/10/2020 10:15 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Wayne LaPierre and his cronies have ruined the name and good will of the NRA.
He is a carpetbagging opportunist in it for the money, and isn't even a firearm or shooting sports enthusiast.

I absolutely support the shooting sport, club services, education, and safety side of the NRA.

The political side of the NRA has become rotten and corrupt and needs a good house cleaning.

Oh, and SuperPACs need to be eliminated, too.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 08/10/2020 11:26 AM

johnnyboy

This was inevitable.

09/03/2020 08:28 AM

jdbman

"Wayne LaPierre's former chief of staff admits "School Shield" is a bogus safety campaign meant only to raise money; supports background checks; and says the
@NRA effectively prevented Donald Trump from acting on gun safety for political reasons."

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 09/06/2020 12:47 PM

jdbman

Aurora: AR-15
Orlando: AR-15
Parkland: AR-15
Las Vegas: AR-15
Sandy Hook: AR-15
Texas Church: AR-15
San Bernardino: AR-15
Waffle House: AR-15
Santa Fe High School: AR-15

#DissolveTheNRA

Edited: 09/06/2020 at 12:48 PM by jdbman
 11/26/2020 06:20 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/25...-tax-filing/index.html

Wayne LaPierre needs to be fired.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 11/26/2020 06:48 AM

Cole

He dupes Republicans in the same way Trump does, but hell, he's a lightweight when compared to Don the Cons $150 million golf bill.

There are two Republican suckers born every minute.

I was right.
 01/16/2021 11:01 AM

jdbman

Toast, bankruptcy and multiple criminal and civil investigations. Good riddance to the gun lobby . Will the repugs be able to replace these campaign funds?

01/17/2021 07:58 PM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

The guy wearing red wing boots, wranglers and flannel shirts can surely empathize with Wayne LaPierre's struggle to shed $5,000 suits and Central Park views.
 01/18/2021 09:20 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Dumbass BJman--they are moving to Texas under Non-Profit!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 01/18/2021 11:01 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: follydude

The guy wearing red wing boots, wranglers and flannel shirts can surely empathize with Wayne LaPierre's struggle to shed $5,000 suits and Central Park views.

And the typical gooberass chumpf vermin with his aging rusting vehicle, rotting teeth, and fat ugly bitchy wife karen: can certainly relate to an effeminate fat orange scammer who's never gotten a blister or dirtied his tiny hands in his useless life.
And like lil wayne lafairy, the more he fucks up and rips them off: the more they support him. Send more money!
Guess they'll both have to get by without dirty russian money.

It's a democratic hoax
 01/21/2021 11:17 AM

jdbman

The fraud case is New York v. National Rifle Association of America, 451625/2020, New York Supreme Court, New York County (Manhattan).

The bankruptcy case is National Rifle Association of America, 21-30085-11, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas (Dallas).

The death lobby is dead

01/23/2021 06:01 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

New York Times pointed out today that you can't legally file Chapter 11 to dodge legal peril. It has to be done "in good faith", and this is blatantly to escape NY state authorities. We'll see what the judge has to say.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .