Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Eat your fruits and veggies
Topic Summary: You will be safe from Covid
Created On: 09/28/2021 08:21 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/28/2021 08:21 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Dumb-ass Desantis picks another dumb-ass for Surgeon General.

And you clowns think this guy will be a great president? Hey, let's let those exposed to Covid go back to crowded schools. Amazing.

-------------------------
I was right.
 09/28/2021 08:27 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole Dumb-ass Desantis picks another dumb-ass for Surgeon General. And you clowns think this guy will be a great president? Hey, let's let those exposed to Covid go back to crowded schools. Amazing.
You and your prog cronies hate the guy, right? Then, yes, he would be a great president.

I :heart; Q
 09/28/2021 08:29 AM

Cole

He sucks as governor, just like Trump sucked at president.

Just calling them how I see them.

I was right.
 09/28/2021 08:32 AM

johnnyboy

This is your fate, Tpap, being a fan boy instead of an observer.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/28/2021 08:35 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy This is your fate, Tpap, being a fan boy instead of an observer.
Please don't tell my mother. She would die from the shame of it all.

09/28/2021 08:40 AM

3rdworldlover

Yes!
juicing wheatgrass, burning sage, and ivermectin suppositories
 09/28/2021 08:48 AM

tpapablo

Fruit and vegetable consumption is a good idea. Much better for you than a prog's diet of pot, twinkies and booze.

09/28/2021 08:58 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Fruit and vegetable consumption is a good idea. Much better for you than a prog's diet of pot, twinkies and booze.

You know more Trumpsters are into those things than "progs". Have you seen a Trump rally? It's like a commercial for pot, Twinkies and booze.

A matter of fact. I found a video of Tpap and FK right here.

09/28/2021 09:21 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"Have you seen a Trump rally? It's like a commercial for pot, Twinkies and booze."

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 09/28/2021 12:23 PM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Seems some of you would rather stay indoors, mask up, inject yourselves with doses of man made stuff, and stay tuned to the TV (or 2ndlight?). All the while snarking at people who are staying healthy, living life, and joining the 98.5% survival club.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

09/28/2021 12:56 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Seems some of you would rather stay indoors, masks off, eating horse de-wormer, and watch far right TV (or 2ndlight?). All the while snarking at people who are vaccinated, staying healthy, living life, and enjoying being in the "didn't catch Covid" club.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 09/28/2021 01:03 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Seems some of you would rather stay indoors, masks off, eating horse de-wormer, and watch far right TV (or 2ndlight?). All the while snarking at people who are vaccinated, staying healthy, living life, and enjoying being in the "didn't catch Covid" club.
Funny, I haven't done any of that (except the maskless part. Do you really wear your mask at home, too?). And...once again for the record.....I don't care if you're vaccinated or not. In fact I'll go on record and say that if you're over 65, you should get vaccinated. Seems y'all are the Karens on this topic, all concerned with everyone else's business.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Edited: 09/28/2021 at 01:04 PM by OBX
 09/28/2021 01:10 PM

Cole

I am vaccinated and live life just as I did pre-Covid.

Yes, it's your choice to get vaxxed, so don't; butt if everyone did, the virus would all but vanish and death from it would be in the rear view mirror.

I was right.
 09/29/2021 05:14 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: Cole I am vaccinated and live life just as I did pre-Covid. Yes, it's your choice to get vaxxed, so don't; butt if everyone did, the virus would all but vanish and death from it would be in the rear view mirror.
And another example of a brainwashed, manipulated mind, parroting this FALSE narrative that some of y'alls ego won't let you grasp. Cole, repeat after me.....the vaccine isn't 100% effective, COVID is transmittable amongst non-humans, it is not the same as Polio, and therefore there is no logical reason to believe what you just said as "true". Keep trusting the media, keep trusting the Government, and know that Big Pharma cares about you....not their pockets. Am I right, Cole?

09/29/2021 05:22 AM

follydude

Originally posted by: Cole

He sucks as governor, just like Trump sucked at president.

T'rump sucked as a businessman, too.

T'rump was nothing more than another NYC blowhard until Mark Burnett (creator of the Survivor) came up with "The Apprentice" which breathed new life into the T'rump brand with it's signature "You're fired" tag line.

Ironically, a majority of Americans "fired" T'rump last fall.

09/29/2021 05:33 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: OBX

Yes, it's your choice to get vaxxed, so don't; butt if everyone did, the virus would all but vanish and death from it would be in the rear view mirror.

And another example of a brainwashed, manipulated mind, parroting this FALSE narrative that some of y'alls ego won't let you grasp. Cole, repeat after me.....the vaccine isn't 100% effective, COVID is transmittable amongst non-humans, it is not the same as Polio, and therefore there is no logical reason to believe what you just said as "true". Keep trusting the media, keep trusting the Government, and know that Big Pharma cares about you....not their pockets. Am I right, Cole?

It is 90 percent effective at keeping people out of the hospital. It also cuts the days a person can spread it in half. If everyone was vaxxed, Corona would be nothing more than a mild flu epidemic and life would return to normal for everyone.

I was right.
 09/29/2021 07:26 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

It is 90 percent effective at keeping people out of the hospital. It also cuts the days a person can spread it in half. If everyone was vaxxed, Corona would be nothing more than a mild flu epidemic and life would return to normal for everyone.

I've had covid and I've had 100% effectiveness at staying out of the hospital.

Furthermore I also have had 100% effectiveness to not getting covid again.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/29/2021 07:42 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole I am vaccinated and live life just as I did pre-Covid. Yes, it's your choice to get vaxxed, so don't; butt if everyone did, the virus would all but vanish and death from it would be in the rear view mirror.
Life returned to normal back in May of 2020, except for progs. No one cares about progs. They will never be normal.

09/29/2021 07:45 AM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

Originally posted by: Fish Killer I've had covid and I've had 100% effectiveness at staying out of the hospital. Furthermore I also have had 100% effectiveness to not getting covid again.

For now Best of luck to you and yours with no vaccine this winter. and 2022 and 23 and..

also, to be accurate: you "think" you had covid.

you claim you had it in late 2019, which means there werent any dependable antibody tests around for 6 months or more.

anybody who told you they could conclusively tell you that you actually had covid is lying to you.

you don't "know" shit. as usual.

but hey, best of luck - hope it works out for you

Hi. I'm Mike.

Edited: 09/29/2021 at 07:48 AM by 1974
 09/29/2021 08:02 AM

follydude

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Life returned to normal back in May of 2020, except for progs. No one cares about progs. They will never be normal.

Bullshit.

I can't get a drink on a domestic flight.

That ain't normal.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .