Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Well, DeSantis conquered covid.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/29/2021 10:53 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/29/2021 10:53 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

DeSantis triumphs. DeSantis does with ease what our demented president cannot.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q

Edited: 09/29/2021 at 10:54 AM by tpapablo
 09/29/2021 11:21 AM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

super-america-flag-eagle-rambo-stats.world.info.clownpenis.biz/~covid-patriots ?

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/29/2021 11:32 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Covid is conquered?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/29/2021 11:36 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Based off Tpaps reference, lets do some math, shall we? 3,605, 862 cases, 54,067 deaths. That equates to a survival rate of 98.5%. Not bad. Especially when you consider 20% of Florida's population is over 65....and the actual number of cases is probably much higher due to non-symptomatic/people not getting tested. To bad most of you will ignore this and continue to live in fear of the un-masked and non-vaxxed.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

09/29/2021 11:43 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Yeah. It's harmless and OUC asking folks to conserve water because they are short on liquid oxygen is a hoax.

09/29/2021 11:44 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Covid is conquered?
Read the charts and weep. DeSantis is our savior. Biden, however, is still killing Americans.

I :heart; Q
 09/29/2021 11:46 AM

scombrid

Computer chip shortage because a factories overseas keep shutting down when their workforces get sick. Also a hoax.

09/29/2021 11:52 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: scombrid

Computer chip shortage because a factories overseas keep shutting down when their workforces get sick. Also a hoax.

BULLSHIT!

It's all about control of the world market!

FACT!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/29/2021 11:53 AM

scombrid

Uh huh. global pedofile cabal. The people dropping like flies in the shithole countries where most of our stuff is made is a hoax.

09/29/2021 11:54 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Whatever you do, don't get vaccinated. You'll get chipped like a dog, turn into a refrigerator magnet, and your ball will swell up and burst.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 09/29/2021 12:01 PM

Joined Forum: 07/27/2021

This.

Tfap, Bottom Gary, et all.. just make sure you don't take that vaccine, whatever you do. It's voodoo witchcraft, the mark of the beast.

Covid has been conquered by the mighty Ronnie desantis.

No need for vaccines. Just ignore all the hype!

Hi. I'm Mike.
 09/29/2021 12:10 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: scombrid Computer chip shortage because a factories overseas keep shutting down when their workforces get sick. Also a hoax.
Hey Scom, are they shutting down because people are getting sick or are they forced to be shut down because of the governments reaction to people getting sick?

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

09/29/2021 12:11 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: scombrid Yeah. It's harmless and OUC asking folks to conserve water because they are short on liquid oxygen is a hoax.
Hahahahahahahaha. I'm sure it's getting to the point where we now have to conserve water too.....lol

09/29/2021 12:14 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: OBX
Originally posted by: scombrid Computer chip shortage because a factories overseas keep shutting down when their workforces get sick. Also a hoax.
Hey Scom, are they shutting down because people are getting sick or are they forced to be shut down because of the governments reaction to people getting sick?
Why don't you look up what is going on in Indonesia, Vietnam, etc...? Are they in on the Fauci plandemic hoax?

09/29/2021 12:15 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: scombrid Yeah. It's harmless and OUC asking folks to conserve water because they are short on liquid oxygen is a hoax.
Hahahahahahahaha. I'm sure it's getting to the point where we now have to conserve water too.....lol
OUC purifies water with liquid oxygen. Some of their supply is being diverted to hospitals. You are saying that is a lie?

09/29/2021 12:23 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

It's over.....again.
duuhhhhhhhh......

It's a democratic hoax
 09/29/2021 12:51 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: scombrid
OUC purifies water with liquid oxygen. Some of their supply is being diverted to hospitals. You are saying that is a lie?
Lets clear some things up here. I have never said COVID is a hoax. COVID is real. Its also being used in a "never let a crisis go to waste" type manner, to exert fear and control. All that is reported in the media is fear, fear, fear....over a virus with a 98.5% survival rate. Lets take your example of OUC purifying their water with liquid O2. Why is there such a shortage now, with close to 60% of the population vaccinated? There wasn't this concern last year when no one was vaccinated? Either there is something else driving the shortage or there is more hospitalizations this time. Which, should logically lead one to ask....why are there more hospitalizations when more people are vaccinated? No matter how you look at.....things just don't add up.

09/29/2021 02:00 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Things add up. Problem is many of you are just not very good at math.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/29/2021 09:54 PM

surferclimber

Joined Forum: 01/23/2011

Originally posted by: wtf Things add up. Problem is many of you are just not very good at math.
Many years ago I got one of them graduate degrees in applied maths from fit, and one thing I do remember is the solution of exponential decay, e^-t and from that I see exactly why things are doing what they're doing due to that solution modeling the efficacy. So I think we already accept boosters will be needed, but are people going to line up over and over??? Probably the only way is if they can create a yearly single shot vaccine that covers both Rona + the usual flu shot. Soooo yeah I agree, really helps to understand math

get up early and go surf - it'll make that hangover go away and/or make the workday more tolerable :)

09/30/2021 01:24 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Fuck off qotards. A little inconvenience in the form of science belief, mask wearing, vaccine truth, and leadership from deathsantis and there would be fewer dead Floridians.

Damn Qotards are small minded bitches.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Well, DeSantis conquered covid.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .