Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: So Boca was good on Wednesday.
Topic Summary: Dorian did deliver for a little while.
Created On: 09/05/2019 10:37 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/05/2019 10:37 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

There are now some pictures up and I have talked to many people that surfed other places. We went to Boca because the bridges were blocked in Delray. The wind at Jupiter inlet was side shore to onshore at best while south of Palm Beach, it was howling west. It made a clean swell but the tide was high mid day. I tried to poach the outbreak for the big fat boca burgers but the wait was long and getting down the face with that kind of wind was hard. The wave wasn't really connecting to the inside either. I ended getting a too few and the surfed the inside, which was breaking very fast and strip mining on the inside. There were a lot of close outs. Mostly close outs but it was hollow and shoulders were there if you got lucky. I saw some great pull ins but I didn't see anyone ever make it out. It was typical of the crowd you get on a very well publicized big day. Everything from father time on a 70's lightning bolt to a series of guys with Costco foamies who looked like the ink was still drying on all their new tattoos. The skim boarders seemed to be doing the most with that wave.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/07/2019 06:02 PM

Burry

i was watching the cam's and Boca looked ok but not really long lefts?

we got some little ones across the street from my hood on Wednesday afternoon!

BurrysBreak

Inflation caused The BIG BANG...look it up!
 09/10/2019 04:10 AM

johnnyboy

That looks great. How did you fare on Sunday morning?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Statistics
146493 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .