Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Joe Biden forgets it;s 2020, thinks he's running against George Bush.....
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/26/2020 07:37 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/26/2020 07:37 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

JOE BIDEN SEEMINGLY FORGETS IT'S 2020, THINKS HE'S RUNNING AGAINST GEORGE W. BUSH
BRODIGAN
OCTOBER 26, 2020

There are rumors and/or snarky tweets that Joe Biden is going to "call a lid" until Election Day. From a political standpoint, it tactically makes the most sense. Biden has had a number of senior moments (see SENILE JOE BIDEN GETS THE COVID DEATH COUNT WRONG BY ... OVER 110 MILLION PEOPLE and THE GOP JUST RELEASED A 46 MINUTE VIDEO OF JOE BIDEN TALKING NONSENSE). Now, he apparently think it's 2008 again, with this latest example of his childhood stutter than is totally that and not a sign of cognitive decline. Or that the entire Democrat Party should be charged with senior abuse.

In Biden's defense, I can understand thinking you're running against George Bush because Democrats run the same campaign against every Republican. The candidate they are actually running against is an -ist and inspires various -isms and isn't a "normal Republican" like the previous candidate they called an -ist who inspires -isms. Though if Biden thinks it's 2008, I wonder if he's confused why Barack keeps following him around in a wig and awkwardly laughing at everything. Except when Biden requests someone to pull his finger.

Politically, it make sense to keep him away from cameras. Personally, it terrifies me that this man can actually be president.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .