Hang 10... or as they now say...hit the lip!

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Day two
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/21/2021 06:00 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 Day two   - Cole - 01/21/2021 06:00 AM  
 Day two   - tpapablo - 01/21/2021 06:46 AM  
 Day two   - Cole - 01/21/2021 07:02 AM  
 Day two   - tpapablo - 01/21/2021 08:09 AM  
 Day two   - Cole - 01/21/2021 09:01 AM  
 Day two   - nukeh2o - 01/21/2021 09:32 AM  
 Day two   - Cole - 01/21/2021 10:19 AM  
 Day two   - johnnyboy - 01/21/2021 06:57 AM  
 Day two   - Fish Killer - 01/21/2021 03:01 PM  
 Day two   - RocketSurf - 01/21/2021 03:06 PM  
 Day two   - Fish Killer - 01/21/2021 03:40 PM  
 Day two   - RiddleMe - 01/21/2021 05:03 PM  
 Day two   - Fish Killer - 01/22/2021 05:34 AM  
 Day two   - Cole - 01/22/2021 06:12 AM  
 Day two   - tpapablo - 01/22/2021 07:14 AM  
 Day two   - Cole - 01/22/2021 07:19 AM  
 Day two   - tpapablo - 01/22/2021 07:33 AM  
 Day two   - Fish Killer - 01/22/2021 07:34 AM  
 Day two   - Cole - 01/22/2021 07:42 AM  
 Day two   - Fish Killer - 01/22/2021 07:52 AM  
 Day two   - Cole - 01/22/2021 10:44 AM  
 Day two   - Cole - 01/22/2021 10:47 AM  
 Day two   - Fish Killer - 01/22/2021 11:10 AM  
 Day two   - Cole - 01/22/2021 03:54 PM  
 Day two   - Fish Killer - 01/22/2021 04:12 PM  
 Day two   - Fish Killer - 01/22/2021 04:06 PM  
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/21/2021 06:00 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 51407
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

No stupid fucking tweets.

Now they look to undo 100 environmental nightmares the loser former president penned.

Cheers!

-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
 01/21/2021 06:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


tpapablo

Posts: 34573
Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole No stupid fucking tweets. Now they look to undo 100 environmental nightmares the loser former president penned. Cheers!
I noticed yesterday that the smoke-filled air had cleared and the previously black waters were crystal clear. Right back to garden of Eden conditions. The environment will get no better under Biden. Probably will get worse in Florida and most other places. And the world's temperature will keep going in the same direction that it has been going for the last 10,000 years.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 01/21/2021 07:02 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 51407
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

True, the environment will suffer in Republican states as it always has and Florida is no exception. But then again, it was designed that way by Rick Scott and continued by Desantis, so none of it is surprising.

Trump sought to destroy some 30 percent of wetlands in the United States and that is no longer going to happen. Our fisheries are safer for the time being.

And don't bother with the lies or bullshit; what I have stated is documented fact and I can show it at a moments notice.

-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
 01/21/2021 08:09 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


tpapablo

Posts: 34573
Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole True, the environment will suffer in Republican states as it always has and Florida is no exception. But then again, it was designed that way by Rick Scott and continued by Desantis, so none of it is surprising. Trump sought to destroy some 30 percent of wetlands in the United States and that is no longer going to happen. Our fisheries are safer for the time being. And don't bother with the lies or bullshit; what I have stated is documented fact and I can show it at a moments notice.
You are a well known liar. But, here's your chance to redeem yourself to a small degree. Let's see some proof that Trump sought to destroy 30% of wetlands.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 01/21/2021 09:01 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 51407
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.nytimes.com/2020/01...nvironment-water.html

And it's more like 40%.

So do us all a favor and fuck off you worthless piece of trash.

-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
 01/21/2021 09:32 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


nukeh2o

Posts: 4480
Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Rick Scott is doing a swine job.
Squeals the mighty superfund pig herder.
Also known as emperor mims.
duuhhh.....

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
 01/21/2021 10:19 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 51407
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Okay, I've celebrated the win and called Tpap the asshole that he is, now it's time to retire in protest.

Hey Fish Killer, have at it, the site is all yours.

-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
 01/21/2021 06:57 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


johnnyboy

Posts: 19004
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

What else did you notice Tpap? All of the promises that trump made you looking like a slug on a hot sidewalk dead in its track?

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

 01/21/2021 03:01 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 51024
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Biden's first day in office:
- 185,822 Covid Cases
- 4,409 Covid Deaths
-Estimated 50,000 jobs lose between the Border Wall and Keystone Pipe Line when the construction and permits were pulled yesterday.
-Reversed travel ban from known terrorist states/countries.
-Halted the departure from the WHO, back to giving them 237 million for nothing but lies.
- Reversed Policy blocking federal funding for non-governmental organizations that provide abortion services.
- Reversed policy so non-citizens to be included in the Census and apportionment of congressional representatives.
- Undoes expansion of immigration enforcement within the United States.
- Rejoined Paris Climate Accord. Which will cause overall loss of nearly 400,000 jobs, half of which would be in manufacturing.
A average total income loss of more than $20,000 for a family of four.
An aggregate GDP loss of over $2.5 trillion.
*** And mask this and mask that, social distancing etc, but open the borders and let foreigners pour in. Maybe we can get a temperature checker at the border.
***Putting America last on the very first day***

-------------------------
 01/21/2021 03:06 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


RocketSurf

Posts: 487
Joined Forum: 03/20/2014

yawn
 01/21/2021 03:40 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 51024
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: RocketSurf

yawn


Biden's first day in office:
- 185,822 Covid Cases
- 4,409 Covid Deaths
-Estimated 50,000 jobs lose between the Border Wall and Keystone Pipe Line when the construction and permits were pulled yesterday.
-Reversed travel ban from known terrorist states/countries.
-Halted the departure from the WHO, back to giving them 237 million for nothing but lies.
- Reversed Policy blocking federal funding for non-governmental organizations that provide abortion services.
- Reversed policy so non-citizens to be included in the Census and apportionment of congressional representatives.
- Undoes expansion of immigration enforcement within the United States.
- Rejoined Paris Climate Accord. Which will cause overall loss of nearly 400,000 jobs, half of which would be in manufacturing.
A average total income loss of more than $20,000 for a family of four.
An aggregate GDP loss of over $2.5 trillion.
*** And mask this and mask that, social distancing etc, but open the borders and let foreigners pour in. Maybe we can get a temperature checker at the border.

***Putting America last on the very first day***

-------------------------
 01/21/2021 05:03 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


RiddleMe

Posts: 4468
Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Cool thanks for letting us know that you still don't understand the basics about Covid and reaffirming that you are in FACT a moron.
 01/22/2021 05:34 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 51024
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

Cool thanks for letting us know that you still don't understand the basics about Covid and reaffirming that you are in FACT a moron.


I understand that:

Biden's first day in office:
- 185,822 Covid Cases
- 4,409 Covid Deaths

Got any non-moronic statements to make about that information?

Only a moron would have written what you did.

Fact!

-------------------------
 01/22/2021 06:12 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 51407
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Biden has nothing to do with the Covid deaths. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Damn you Trump people are stupid.

-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
 01/22/2021 07:14 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


tpapablo

Posts: 34573
Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Biden murdered 4000+ people in his first day in office? Not a good start. How's the good life now, Cole?

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 01/22/2021 07:19 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 51407
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Biden murdered 4000+ people in his first day in office? Not a good start. How's the good life now, Cole?


^^

Intelligence, the great Trumper mystery.



-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
 01/22/2021 07:33 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


tpapablo

Posts: 34573
Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Hahaha. This is great fun.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 01/22/2021 07:34 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 51024
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Biden has nothing to do with the Covid deaths. Zero. Zilch. Nada.



Damn you Trump people are stupid.


Y'all blamed all of the covid deaths' on Trump.

Now it's time to blame ALL of them on Biden!

FACT!

Tough shit Coleslaw!

Fool!

-------------------------


Edited: 01/22/2021 at 07:34 AM by Fish Killer
 01/22/2021 07:42 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 51407
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Yes, I blamed them on Trump, just as I will blame the deaths from yesterday, tomorrow, the next day and the next.

Why you ask? Because that is the truth.

But by all means keep up this stupid angle, it's suits you dotards perfectly. lol

-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
 01/22/2021 07:52 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 51024
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Joe Biden has killed 8500 Americans so far!

How many more?!?!

IMPEACH THE BASTARD!

-------------------------


Edited: 01/22/2021 at 07:53 AM by Fish Killer
 01/22/2021 10:44 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 51407
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Trump is golfing. It's just like he's still president.

But wait, there are actual White House press briefings, I guess Trump still isn't president after all.

-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
 01/22/2021 10:47 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 51407
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Trump did nothing and it's killing 4,000 Americans a day. I guess non-action and complaining about masks was the wrong choice. It's a shame the Trumpvirus didn't magically disappear.

If Trump's term isn't the most catastrophic in history, it will be damn close. No president has done less.

-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
 01/22/2021 11:10 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 51024
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Joe Biden has killed 8500 Americans so far!

How many more?!?!

IMPEACH THE BASTARD!

-------------------------
 01/22/2021 03:54 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 51407
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

FORE!!

Trump slices another one.

Is he still president or isn't he, it's hard to tell, considering he's doing the same think now as he did last week and the week before and the week before...

-------------------------
So long and thanks for all the fish.
 01/22/2021 04:12 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 51024
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

FORE!!



Trump slices another one.



Is he still president or isn't he, it's hard to tell, considering he's doing the same think now as he did last week and the week before and the week before...


You're a pathetic POS.

http://www.westernjournal.com/...W36YRKHPfxAVxxRqUbS2uQ

-------------------------
 01/22/2021 04:06 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 51024
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Biden's first day in office:
- 185,822 Covid Cases
- 4,409 Covid Deaths
-Estimated 50,000 jobs lose between the Border Wall and Keystone Pipe Line when the construction and permits were pulled yesterday.
-Reversed travel ban from known terrorist states/countries.
-Halted the departure from the WHO, back to giving them 237 million for nothing but lies.
- Reversed Policy blocking federal funding for non-governmental organizations that provide abortion services.
- Reversed policy so non-citizens to be included in the Census and apportionment of congressional representatives.
- Undoes expansion of immigration enforcement within the United States.
- Rejoined Paris Climate Accord. Which will cause overall loss of nearly 400,000 jobs, half of which would be in manufacturing.
A average total income loss of more than $20,000 for a family of four.
An aggregate GDP loss of over $2.5 trillion.
*** And mask this and mask that, social distancing etc, but open the borders and let foreigners pour in. Maybe we can get a temperature checker at the border.
***Putting America last on the very first day***

-------------------------
Statistics
146183 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2021 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)