Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Bob Costello: Contemptuous A-Hole
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/21/2024 08:17 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/21/2024 08:17 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Looks like Costello singlehandedly sunk Dumbo Don's defense.

and it would appear that putting that dotard on the stand had to be Trump's idea. Why? Because it was a terrible idea.

Donny Dunderhead steps right in the dogshit yet again lolz

Key Trump Witness Confirms Damning Hush-Money Emails

But on Tuesday, the former federal prosecutor got caught up in a web of his own making and was forced to admit to moblike tactics that undercut the defense's core argument.

In one message from 2018, Costello complained to his law partner Jeff Citron that Cohen was not cooperating, and that he believed instead that Cohen was "slow playing us and the president."

"What should I say to this asshole?" Costello wrote. "He's playing with the most powerful man on the planet."

"This email speaks for itself?" asked prosecutor Susan Hoffinger.

"Yes, it does," Costello told the court.

"You lost control of Michael Cohen?" Hoffinger continued.

"Absolutely not," Costello replied.

In another 2018 message between Costello and Citron, the Giuliani attorney wrote that "our issue is to get Cohen on the right page without giving the appearance that we are following instructions from Giuliani or the President."

The emails clearly show the extraordinary lengths that Trump and his aides used to try to silence Cohen - and suggest that they were engaged in a cover-up.

-------------------------

Pro Puppy-Killer Party 2024
 05/22/2024 05:39 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The perfect witness!

Are they really this dumb or are they trying to sink Trump?

I was right.
 05/22/2024 05:43 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Wait until he's president again. I bet Cohen will be running scared, lest he have some accident.

This time it's not just "owning the libs", it's going to be brutal retaliation for all perceived enemies, many of them pugs.

"Bees don't waste their time explaining to flies that honey is better than shit"
 05/22/2024 05:50 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Wait until he's president again. I bet Cohen will be running scared, lest he have some accident.

This time it's not just "owning the libs", it's going to be brutal retaliation for all perceived enemies, many of them pugs.

Hardly. The man is a lazy clown. He will do nothing but golf, eat shitty food and complain. He did little to nothing in his first four years and will do even less the next time around..... if he can even last four years. He already sleeps in public and wears a diaper.

I was right.
 05/22/2024 11:13 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Well, the Robert Costello thing crashed into the mountainside in a great ball of flames like an Iranian helicopter.

It was such a spectacular failure, in fact, that it could only have come from the mind of Donny Dunderhead..

Best of luck

Pro Puppy-Killer Party 2024

Edited: 05/22/2024 at 11:14 AM by fishkller
Statistics
146510 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .