Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Shorebreak barrel with the Moose
Topic Summary: video
Created On: 04/01/2019 06:05 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/01/2019 06:05 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

NPI13Productions

Joined Forum: 09/04/2011

Had some pretty epic days shooting with a really awesome grom named Seamus from New Jersey for a Ron Jon project last week. This particular day the wind got on it in the afternoon and he had driven down from NSB so we decided to try and snag an inside barrel but it was really not working at all for the first 20 min. Next thing I know he slid right into this perfect little peak and we lined up perfect for a really killer inside barrel just off the beach.

Hoping for some more action tomorrow! Enjoy

-------------------------

www.youtube.com/npi13productions

www.facebook.com/npiproductions

Edited: 04/01/2019 at 06:13 PM by NPI13Productions
 04/02/2019 12:06 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Cool!
 04/03/2019 06:49 AM

Central Floridave

nice
 04/03/2019 10:30 AM

NorthJettySurf

Joined Forum: 07/23/2003

that was a sickkkk capture you were in the spot gotta be one of the sickest water shot tubers I've seen from Florida I feel like... when he's going past you just seeing the whole tunnel form sicknessssss

____/\___\o/____ AHHH a SHARK!!!
 04/08/2019 11:31 AM

johnnyboy

I love it. I had friend of mine's dad shoot video of us pulling into huge closeouts in Hermosa at the tree. I pulled in, felt the wave break over me, got tubed and shut down. The whole sequence was on video and I couldn't wait to see it. The shot showed my pulling and my board up and over the falls. The whole thing was in milliseconds and I was educated about time speeding up when you're stupid enough to pull into closeouts because your buddy's dad has a camera. PS. later that same day, I got a great picture of me holding up the pieces of my board against the black sand as the sun set. I am certain many of us have that very same shot from that very same stretch of beach.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .