Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: NO fluoride in our drinking water
Topic Summary: Ends up in our oceans
Created On: 11/26/2019 08:05 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/03/2020 08:33 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: surfthecoochie I think they are putting something in the water that is killing the libido of these young guys because hardly any of them are having babies anymore. It is a part of the New World order Globalist criminals trying to stop U.S. middle class citizen population growth. It makes it easier for them the steal the wealth and power of the U.S. middle class.
But it doesn't affect the libido of poor people that can't afford home filtration and bottled water? How about the people in southeastern Virginia and Northeastern North Carolina that have for real unsafe amounts of naturally occurring fluoride in their well water? They still breed, and the poor ones breed more than the suburbanites that are on municiple water supplies where the EPA makes them take the excess fluoride out to get the concentration down to 1ppm or lower. I think your theory needs tweeked.

-------------------------

01/03/2020 08:39 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: surfthecoochie I think they are putting something in the water that is killing the libido of these young guys because hardly any of them are having babies anymore. It is a part of the New World order Globalist criminals trying to stop U.S. middle class citizen population growth. It makes it easier for them the steal the wealth and power of the U.S. middle class.
Oh yeah. The people that live on the edge of the high fluoride zone have 1 to 3 ppm in their well water. They have much better teeth on average than the people on unflouridated municipal supplies that are derived from surface water. There are a lot of people that grew up on that moderate-fluoride well water that are older millenial to young boomer age that have ZERO cavities. I went 14 years without going to a dentist. Went to a dentist. Got a cleaning and x-rays. Dentist has me on 2 a year cleanings and once ever five years for x-rays. I'll probably get cancer from all the tobacco use or sun exposure, but I've got a mouth full of middle ages perfect teeth with a hint of fluorosis because my parents well is a tad too high. They amount they are putting in muni supplies is likely very safe. Rather than the pwoof by utoob route. People ought to dig into some really literature on the risk benefit analyses.

-------------------------

01/03/2020 12:39 PM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

fluorosis happens to heavy tea drinkers too
 01/03/2020 08:22 PM

Woodhouse

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Fluoride is one of the most abundant compounds on earth, it's not going to poison our oceans
FORUMS : Surfing : NO fluoride in our drinking water

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .