Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Parking Help for Tuesday and Wednesday
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/23/2020 07:47 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/23/2020 07:47 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

fredman

Joined Forum: 06/12/2010

So, I need to surf. I know that all beach parking and some access is shut down pretty much for the whole state. I'm asking for a kind soul who lives walking distance to the beach in Brevard area to allow me to park in front of their house for a couple/few hours on Tuesday or Wednesday or both. I promise that I will not sneeze or cough in your general vicinity. I will keep my distance. I will not touch anything that is not inside of my car or attached to my car. I will not surf at the first peak in front of the beach access. I will look for my own peak down the beach. I will not bring anyone else or tell anyone where I parked. Please send a PM if you are willing. Thanks for your time.
 03/23/2020 12:48 PM

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

There are numerous, semi-public spots in Satty, but my corner is available if you need it.

Off Desoto (PegLegs/Doubles/Pelican area), approx 1/4 mile from beach in Satty. Let me know which car is yours. Will PM you an address.
 03/23/2020 01:41 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

That parking lot where Whiskey Beach Pub used to be is usually empty at Buccaneer.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 03/23/2020 02:05 PM

SurferMic

Joined Forum: 06/30/2012

The beaches were packed yesterday, if you do not know of a spot across from A1A , I can tell you one that is getting used heavily...PM me for details, seen more people out than on normal days...Me....I am going waaaaay down the beach to a sandbar that is being overlooked at this time, want to be alone...new swell just showed at the beach right on time. At 3:50 20M buoy pinged 10 secs, 2 hours later I just watched a set waves peel across the outside...it's on for tonight and tomorrow AM although small (4' @ 10sec). Stupid onshore winds right now, doubt it we will get an evening glass off...
 03/23/2020 03:22 PM

fredman

Joined Forum: 06/12/2010

Thanks for the help guys. Much appreciated.
 03/24/2020 05:09 AM

waterlizard25

Joined Forum: 07/18/2012

Originally posted by: SurferMic The beaches were packed yesterday, if you do not know of a spot across from A1A , I can tell you one that is getting used heavily...PM me for details, seen more people out than on normal days...Me....I am going waaaaay down the beach to a sandbar that is being overlooked at this time, want to be alone...new swell just showed at the beach right on time. At 3:50 20M buoy pinged 10 secs, 2 hours later I just watched a set waves peel across the outside...it's on for tonight and tomorrow AM although small (4' @ 10sec). Stupid onshore winds right now, doubt it we will get an evening glass off...
Cheers! lol
 03/25/2020 06:53 AM

surfthecoochie

Joined Forum: 10/11/2006

Dude, Just park at the Walmart parking lot on Merritt island on 520 and take the bus over to the beach with your Board. You can even bring your bicycle and put it on the racks on front of the bus. And the bus is free till April 30.

Edited: 03/30/2020 at 02:05 PM by surfthecoochie
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .