Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Quiet Flight Pontoon
Topic Summary: likes/dislikes?
Created On: 06/18/2021 03:02 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/18/2021 03:02 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

MSP

Joined Forum: 01/18/2015

So I'm really wanting to break down and buy a shortboard that's made for the smaller days as currently I just resort to my longboard. Have been eyeballing the Neilson Blunt boards for a while, but Quiet Flight's Pontoon was just posted on IG and now I'm almost ready to pull the trigger. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with either boards and what they think of em? Thanks!

-------------------------

My Facebook Picture Page

Edited: 06/18/2021 at 03:39 PM by MSP
 06/18/2021 06:11 PM

JOESTRUMMER

Joined Forum: 03/24/2012

One can never go wrong with any Quite Flight ! I may be a little bias , but I would advise you to Pull the trigger ASAP ! What say you Cole - Man ?
 06/19/2021 07:55 AM

SrfGtr

Joined Forum: 12/19/2006

I ride a mini Simmons copy large keel twin and it is great for when used to ride LB. tried the blunt and not a fan. Those QF look cool but have not ridden. I have had lots grovelers and my preference is not too thick which is how some are shaped. I'm taller and prefer some length / width over thick and corky . GL!
 06/19/2021 09:15 PM

Kinwesurfnow

Joined Forum: 09/30/2003

Depends on the rocker, I suppose. And your experience level. I tried 2 Mini Waldens 15? years ago. I found the super fat nose not conducive to the mini-pockets I was hoping to use them on, as they would catch water turning in the tight spots. Had I had a more pulled in nose outline, and perhaps more float, say, under my feet, I would have been fine. Probably a great learner board though.

There's no surf on Wall Street!
One man's loss is another man's gold...Operating principal behind Wall Street, and sadly, to a large extent, America
 06/20/2021 09:11 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: JOESTRUMMER

One can never go wrong with any Quite Flight ! I may be a little bias , but I would advise you to Pull the trigger ASAP ! What say you Cole - Man ?

That is the only QF shape I've not ridden, but Bruce says they are fast, loose and cover a lot of water on the mushball days. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure why I don't have one in the quiver.

I was right.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .