Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Help!! as you see below Im going to Costa Rica. I need help with Travel Insurance
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/21/2021 01:33 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/21/2021 01:33 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tingo

Joined Forum: 09/22/2004

sorry for the panic.. all done

Edited: 10/21/2021 at 02:27 PM by tingo
 10/22/2021 05:06 AM

RocketSurf

Joined Forum: 03/20/2014

Who did you go with? I tried to use World Nomads for a trip to Indo that was scheduled for mid-September. Great price, great evacuation coverage. Trip canceled in August due to the increased travel restrictions (8 days in a quarantine hotel) and I cannot reach them to cancel the coverage. ZERO communications. Of course they send "How was your trip?" emails looking for more money..
 10/22/2021 07:33 AM

pumphouse

Joined Forum: 07/23/2003

i dont think you need this anymore

-------------------------
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw
 10/22/2021 03:16 PM

GREG

Joined Forum: 08/20/2003

Hola ~ You do NOT need travel insurance for entering Costa Rica IF you are fully vaccinated. However, travel insurance is great for those 'just in case' moments like delayed and cancelled flights, lost luggage, stolen items, medical expenses, and most importantly to adventurous surfers - medivac. There is also an option specifically for Costa Rica lodging, in case you have to qaurantine, which is what the immigration will check for if you do not have your vaccine.

You can use this link from my partners at Travel Guard to get a free quote. If you buy it, yes I get a little commission, but I also can assist you should you need to file a claim. I have bought it for myself, and have filed claims with them twice already.

Travel Guard Link

-------------------------
http://www.crsurf.com ~ CR Surf Travel Company

http://www.vacationsbygreg.com
Instagram - @crsurf
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .