Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: McAfee, founder of anti-virus company, wanted for murder
Topic Summary: ...in Belize
Created On: 11/12/2012 07:56 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/25/2019 02:51 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Joined Forum: 01/26/2005

I read his wiki yesterday...dude is out there. Living a wild and crazy life...Hollywood type shit

-------------------------

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
 06/23/2021 12:55 PM

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

John McAfee, Antivirus Software Creator, Found Dead In Spanish Prison Cell
McAfee was set to be extradited from Spain to the U.S. to face tax evasion charges.

John McAfee, the pioneer antivirus software creator, was found dead in a prison cell in Barcelona, multiple outlets have reported.

McAfee, 75, reportedly died by suicide on Wednesday afternoon, just hours after the Spanish high court authorized his extradition to the United States on tax evasion charges, Reuters reported.
 06/23/2021 02:17 PM

CurtisEflush

Joined Forum: 09/28/2012

Wow, I thought he took the tampon out of his nose and went legit; didn't know he was in jail. I just installed McAfee on a couple PCs last week.
 07/06/2021 12:54 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"I got a tattoo today just in case. If I suicide myself, I didn't. I was whackd. Check my right arm."

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 07/07/2021 03:19 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: CurtisEflush I just installed McAfee on a couple PCs last week.
Did ya remember to put the little "WELCOME TO 2010!" stickers next to the service tag?
 07/08/2021 07:06 AM

Central Floridave

LOL.

The widow of antivirus creator John McAfee said she does not accept the story of suicide being spread by "malignant" forces after her husband was found dead in a Spanish prison.

Janice McAfee said in a statement that the reporting of her late husband's suicide through anonymous, unnamed sources are "not to be trusted". It follows claims in the Associated Press last week that the 75-year-old was found with a suicide note in his pocket, which came as a surprise to Ms McAfee and her lawyers.

"The investigation into John's death is still ongoing but I will share what information I can, when I can. Until then, I do not accept the 'suicide' story that has been spread by the malignant cancer that is the MSM [mainstream media]," she wrote. She said the claims of his suicide were already prepared and presented to the public before she or his attorneys were notified of his death.

"And now it's being conveniently reported that there was a 'suicide note' found in his pocket, something that was not mentioned when I collected John's belongings from the prison," she added.

"Another piece of information the media somehow got a hold of before myself and John's attorneys."

An unnamed "official source familiar with the investigation" told the Associated Press it was a suicide note but would not comment on its content.

While Spanish authorities are conducting an autopsy, newspaper El Pais cited unnamed sources in June saying preliminary results concluded the death was by suicide.

McAfee had become increasingly worried before his death he would be "whacked" to keep him silent, warning in 2019 that US officials said they were "coming for" him. Following the "subtle messages", he got "$WHACKD" tattoo on his right arm as evidence that he wouldn't take his own life, saying "If I suicide myself, I didn't. I was whackd".

McAfee was found dead in a Barcelona prison cell about a week after he testified to a Spanish court that he feared spending the rest of his life in prison if extradited to the United States.

In 2020, he told followers that if he died in prison, it would not be by suicide, saying "know that if I hang myself, a la Epstein, it will be no fault of mine".

Ms McAfee suggested in her statement that the "fighter" was not suicidal, saying they spoke twice on the day of his death to discuss the next steps in the legal battle during the months before extradition.

"Besides that John had already won a victory before the hearing in that seven of the 10 charges in the case were dropped in the days leading up to his hearing," she said.

"John was a fighter and he had so much more fight left in him. He told me to be strong and not to worry, we would continue to fight all the necessary appeals."
 08/27/2022 08:50 AM

Central Floridave

JOHN MCAFEE NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY, REVISITS UCF BAR OWNER'S MURDER
https://knightnews.com/2022/08...ucf-bar-owners-murder/
 08/28/2022 07:50 AM

Central Floridave

I watched the first hour of that netflix show. Interesting video but not all that good. Vice follows along with Mcafee as he escapes from Belize.
FORUMS : NPNR : McAfee, founder of anti-virus company, wanted for ...

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .