Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Woman Raped at Hightower Beach Sunday Night
Topic Summary: UPDATED!!! SKETCH RELEASED OF SUSPECT
Created On: 02/13/2017 01:48 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/13/2017 01:48 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

JesC929

Joined Forum: 08/12/2014

UPDATE:SKETCH RELEASED OF SUSPECT
http://www.news965.com/news/ne...suspect-rele/ntmDZ/[/u

if anyone wants to help me with creating a link this article or to link the link the picture, or even start a new thread with the picture up so its the first thing people see when they view the post.  I have no clue how to get links or pics into these forums, I've always struggled with it.

http://www.wesh.com/article/wo...ed-police-say/8775542
Sorry, not good at linking the article or anything, but figured I'd put this up here in case anyone notices this POS around.

Edited: 02/16/2017 at 12:08 PM by 2nd Light Forums Moderator
 02/13/2017 02:51 PM

Keith

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Another article here... http://www.clickorlando.com/ne...-beach-park-police-say

-------------------------
"Surf everyday as though it were a gift!" -- John Holeman
 02/13/2017 02:54 PM

fire3

Joined Forum: 08/25/2011

Crazy, I just read this as well. I parked next to her at the north end of the parking lot between 10 - 1pm yesterday.  When I left she was reading and smoking a cigar.  I can't remember whether she was in the lot on Saturday. Maybe someone can chime in.

I did not see anyone suspicious when I left on Sunday.  However, on Saturday there was a gentleman wearing jeans acting very strangely. I'm sure the locals know who I am referring to.  As my wife was leaving he was standing by our stuff, awkwardly close to us.  I later remarked to my mom that he was acting strange to which she replied that she had chatted with him and his speech indicated he may have some issues.

Either way, that was the only odd thing I noticed over the weekend. I hope they find whoever is responsible and lock him away. 

02/13/2017 03:22 PM

satbch

Joined Forum: 09/19/2006

F-ing dirty pig. I wish someone had been there to stop it. Too bad she is going to have to deal with it for the rest of her life. These kind of people should be castrated.
 02/13/2017 03:23 PM

Noworries

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Don't they have cameras around there?
 02/13/2017 04:01 PM

DHodges34

Joined Forum: 07/31/2003

Horrible.

fire3, may want to call that in if you haven't already. Might be something there that can help.
 02/13/2017 04:19 PM

SunriseSurfer

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

FYI....

... fire3 comments have been reported to the Satellite Beach Police Dept.

Puerto Rico 11 - 24 - 2013
 02/13/2017 04:40 PM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Wow. This sucks for that poor woman. I was wondering why all the news crews were in the parking lot on my way back home from south beach.

02/13/2017 05:06 PM

rc

Joined Forum: 01/02/2006

This hits home, as we surf so close by. All points above are what has been going through my mind on this one.
While we are on the topic, what is up with Mr. White Van with the blue flames on the front?
Creepy Kevin?
Not implicating him, but just another character in the cast.
Stay vigilant and hope to see them get this guy. It's going to take the people on the street.
I feel bad for this woman.
 02/13/2017 06:09 PM

fire3

Joined Forum: 08/25/2011

Ty Sunrise. Not sure if that guy was around on Saturday but he did fit the description of 30-40, 170lbs. Idk if anyone saw him but he went into the water with jeans on and got his wallet wet. He was telling random people that on the boardwalk. Again, that was Saturday but still a suspicious character. I've been asking on Facebook in the news comments for people to share the story. 

02/13/2017 07:25 PM

LagoonSurfer

Joined Forum: 07/06/2009

There are often groms who live nearby just getting out of the water at that time of day hanging out around the shower. I've been there that time of day a number of times.

It's a powerful reminder that parks are CREEPY PLACES as the sun goes down. I know this from my days racing sea kayaks. On more than one occasion was in a tense situation in a park.

A 45 (lawfully owned) would have been useful. Few things come in as handy when your life is at stake.

Brother, when you get a minute, could I get a list of the words that trigger these fits?

Hey. Where are we going? (And what are we doing in a hand-basket?)
 02/13/2017 08:55 PM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Wife is hesitant to walk the dog at night now because we are so close to HT despite the dog and the pepper spray. Hope they catch this bastard.

02/13/2017 09:21 PM

TunnelVision

Joined Forum: 10/02/2003

Our laws are not strict enough against rape. That should be punishable by death. No ifs ands or buts. You people who have seen this weird character with jeans acting weird should photo him next time you see him and send it to police so that she can either identify him, or rule him out. Sounds like the type of character that would commit this crime. Has to be someone with serious mental issues, and sounds like he matches that description quite well.
 02/14/2017 07:48 AM

TheWind

Joined Forum: 05/12/2013

I think there is a Free EMERGENCY PHONE East Side of Bathrooms, can someone confirm that.

Very sick person, Sad

02/14/2017 08:39 AM

equipeola

Joined Forum: 12/17/2009

Originally posted by: TunnelVision  "You people who have seen this weird character with jeans acting weird should photo him next time you see him and send it to police so that she can either identify him, or rule him out".

Many capacities in and around law enforcement a very long time. You're 'outrage'^ is paletteable, acceptable, and I agree however, if it is this person mentioned, doubtful but possible they'll show there again. Individuals who do these crimes are most times quite intelligent and bright, putting questions to if this dumbshit is just that, or the/a true dirtbag.   

"Sounds like the type of character that would commit this crime."

Now this statement needs a rethink please- Simply due this persons actions stated above 'Do Not' automatically make them, "the type of character that would commit this crime", but does qualify them as a primary interest in the scenario. That person could easily be a suffering combat vet, a recent homeless person who hasn't had proper nutrition for a time and is now making curious decisions however harmless. Many other factors to be thoughtout before labeling them due to the actions mentioned above, the 'type' of character that would commit this crime. If it eventually become proven it is this person,, we git'em we gott'em.  

Prayers and heartfelt hope for a healthy recovery for this beachloving gal. Best

edit- dang, screwed up how my comments to quotes came to look~~

ola ~

02/14/2017 09:04 AM

JesC929

Joined Forum: 08/12/2014

Thanks Keith for posting the article, I still have a hard time putting links into these forums.  

And I agree with everyone, definitely keep an eye out for suspicious behavior at your local areas, and hopefully this animal is brought to justice.

02/14/2017 10:23 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Terrible....

Hopefully someone gives the dirtbag the "Goodfellas" Louisville Slugger treatment 

02/14/2017 11:36 AM

TunnelVision

Joined Forum: 10/02/2003

@equipeola - I'm not saying being a bum or having some deep rooted emotional issues makes him that type of character, I'm saying his behavioral issues like going up to everyone saying weird shit (a form of agression) makes him that type of character. Mentally disturbed combined with known semi-agressive behavior makes him stand out as a very good possibilty.
 02/14/2017 02:32 PM

waterlizard25

Joined Forum: 07/18/2012

shmuck. Sea Urchin or Sting Ray barb to the testacles if hes caught... He will be sorry when WE find him

02/14/2017 03:18 PM

fsusurfer

Joined Forum: 12/18/2008

Hopefully we get a police sketch of this guy.  The description literally sounds like most guys checking the waves after work or whatnot. This hits close to home as I live in walking distance.

We've talked about the weirdos at HT and Perkins before, so I wonder if its one of the homeless drunks that hang around all day at these spots sometimes. I really hope we get a sketch of the guy, cause we could probably id the guy if he was stupid enough to return.

Where is Playalinda?

FORUMS : NPNR : Woman Raped at Hightower Beach Sunday Night

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .