Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/08/2020 09:09 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/08/2020 09:09 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

NBC News

Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it

Adela Suliman and Paul Goldman
Tue, December 8, 2020, 9:19 AM EST

A former Israeli space security chief has sent eyebrows shooting heavenward by saying that earthlings have been in contact with extraterrestrials from a "galactic federation."

"The Unidentified Flying Objects have asked not to publish that they are here, humanity is not ready yet," Haim Eshed, former head of Israel's Defense Ministry's space directorate, told Israel's Yediot Aharonot newspaper. The interview in Hebrew ran on Friday, and gained traction after parts were published in English by the Jerusalem Post on Tuesday.

A respected professor and retired general, Eshed said the aliens were equally curious about humanity and were seeking to understand "the fabric of the universe."

Eshed said cooperation agreements had been signed between species, including an "underground base in the depths of Mars" where there are American astronauts and alien representatives.

"There is an agreement between the U.S. government and the aliens. They signed a contract with us to do experiments here," he said.

Eshed added that President Donald Trump was aware of the extraterrestrials' existence and had been "on the verge of revealing" information but was asked not to in order to prevent "mass hysteria."

"They have been waiting until today for humanity to develop and reach a stage where we will understand, in general, what space and spaceships are," Eshed said, referring to the galactic federation.

The White House, Department of Defense and Israeli officials did not immediately respond to NBC News' request for comment.

Eshed's ideas are spelled out in more detail in "The Universe Beyond the Horizon - conversations with Professor Haim Eshed" by Hagar Yanai published in November.

Eshed, who oversaw the launch of numerous Israeli satellites into space, said he was only speaking out now because attitudes were changing and people seemed more receptive.

"If I had come up with what I'm saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalized," he told Yediot. "Today, they're already talking differently. I have nothing to lose. I've received my degrees and awards, I am respected in universities abroad."

In May, Trump said, "Space is going to be the future, both in terms of defense and offense ... we're now the leader on space," as he was presented with the official flag of a newly created military branch, Space Force.

Its focus, along with a Space Command, is on space as a military domain for the U.S., preserving satellites and communications and a focus on geo-politics in new terrain.

The comment immediately spawned jokes and theories online. At least half-a-dozen accounts have been created on Twitter claiming to be representatives to earth from the "Galactic Federation." Others users have asked for preferential treatment and meetings with the group.

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 12/08/2020 12:16 PM

Bamboo

The Truth is out there

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 12/08/2020 03:55 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

yet they couldn't get us a covid vaccine?

12/08/2020 05:14 PM

grdsurf

Joined Forum: 09/28/2004

I just watched "The Phenomenon" on Amazon Prime. It's about UFO's and was quite thought provoking. On a side note Stu Sharpe's "UFO" board is a kick butt small wave board.
 12/08/2020 07:30 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: dingpatch told Israel's Yediot Aharonot newspaper. .
well, there you have it.
 12/09/2020 09:08 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

fishkller: yet they couldn't get us a covid vaccine?

The covid WAS them vaccinating us.
Our Measles vaccine just wiped out millions of them.
But we all need to get vaccinated against each others diseases before we can safely travel into the black.

12/09/2020 09:36 AM

dingpatch

Our drinking water is fluorinated because it is poisonous to them and, as such, they don't eat us!! LOL

Dora Hates You
 12/09/2020 10:42 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

The mainstreaming of extraterrestrial possibilities is to prepare us for the big disappearing. Rapture = alien abduction.
 12/10/2020 08:45 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Yediot Aharonot : Daily News

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 12/10/2020 08:46 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

fishkller: yet they couldn't get us a covid vaccine?

The covid WAS them vaccinating us.

Our Measles vaccine just wiped out millions of them.

But we all need to get vaccinated against each others diseases before we can safely travel into the black.

If so, then we share some common genetic roots.
Just a family reunion.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 12/10/2020 11:52 AM

waterlizard25

Joined Forum: 07/18/2012

Originally posted by: dingpatch Our drinking water is fluorinated because it is poisonous to them and, as such, they don't eat us!! LOL
Love it! hahaha
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .