Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Possible UFO Explanation: Plasma Laser Hologram aka Volumetric Display
Topic Summary: No no wait! Don't walk away... Hear me out!
Created On: 01/26/2021 05:44 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/26/2021 05:44 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

ponch

Joined Forum: 02/28/2006

Yes, it's long. Yes, I'm bored. No I'm not that crazy.
Sorry for the wall of text. Read the summary below for the just of my theory.
There are links throughout to the technology I've described.

Summary
I want to present a possible explanation to the Nimitz incident that I have not heard widely publicized. Some UFO sightings (especially the recent military related ones and the Nimitz tic tac in particular) could be plasma laser hologram images. Lookup "UFO hologram" or "volumetric display" or "plasma laser hologram." You'll see we have the tech that can focus a laser in mid air to produce light and they can even pipe in sounds/ recordings as well. It's essentially missile counter measures technology, though I admit I am speculating a bit. My theory is that there is a classified system the public is not fully aware of that uses these plasma lasers to produce an electromagnetic phenomena that can spoof radar, create volumetric images (aka 3D holograms), and project infrared signatures to fool our adversaries. The system could be attached to submarines, cars, boats, planes, or even satellites. Read on for details below.

Background
During quarantine I had a lot of free time. Upon hearing the Nimitz story, I tried to remain skeptical. Then I heard another similar tic tac story from a civilian guy in Bainbridge, WA who also had photos of what he claims to have witnessed. This got me thinking that there might be something to these stories. Previously I leaned toward theories like the pilots mistook what they saw or, that the pilots and radar crew were part of a disinformation plot to fool our adversaries. But now here is this civilian guy with photo evidence that got me considering other explanations. Now no doubt, there is a lot of speculation here. I have no hard evidence backing up my theory. This theory makes sense to me because I admit, I don't have a lot of knowledge about radar or laser beams. I have had a lot of fun with this lately and I thought it would be cool to share in hopes someone smarter than me could completely debunk it or add ideas/ knowledge.

Incident Reports
Nimitz
I'm sure many of you are caught up on the 2004 Nimitz story, but if you're not the video involved with this incident is dubbed "FLIR" and is one of three videos recently verified by the pentagon as authentic military footage. CMDR David Fravor has been interviewed a couple times including by Joe Rogan and Lex Fridman (full and short). I recommend listening if you haven't heard the story. There's a lot of details I hadn't heard before. Chad Underwood was the pilot who captured the object on video. His interview here. Finally, also worth reading was the story's earlier release on a fighter pilot forum back in 2015 here.

Bainbridge, WA
A lesser known story I came across is that of a man named Tim Seanor. Tim shared his photos in the following links and was interviewed by Martin Willis on his show Podcast UFO Live (YouTube version here) and Nick Hunter on his show UFO Chronicles Podcast. Tim was visiting Bainbridge Island, WA (across the Puget Sound from Seattle) July 5, 2019. He was there visiting his parents at Rockaway Beach to view the lowest tide of the year. Tim claims he was heading down toward his family when his mother and one of his children pointed to a disk-shaped object in the sky. Tim ran to grab his phone and began to take photos. Tim claims to have witnessed multiple disks performing incredible maneuvers, disappear, then reappear, hover in place, and dart around multiple directions like a fly. He claims he saw sparks and he described the objects as shuttering across the sky. He also claims he saw a tic tac shaped object connected to a 3D cube by a thread like ray. He described the cube as very bright. He said it opened up in the sky then retracted into the tic tac, then the tic tac seemed to interact with the saucers. He didn't know how to describe the cube other than a portal of some sort. He was firing off photos the whole time but explained the objects would be in one photo of the series then gone in the next and back again. He claims to have heard sounds as well. He claims he has never been a "UFO guy" and that he honestly doesn't believe what he saw with his own eyes. He said he realizes this sounds crazy but has shared his story in hopes that he will find an explanation.

The Technology
The military has developed all sorts of electronic warfare technologies, many of which we will probably never know about. I came across this plasma laser tech here and here while theorizing what these sightings could be. Now it turns out that I am not the first person to speculate this theory (here, here and here, but I have not heard it widely publicized and I think it makes sense. It's sometimes referred to as volumetric display and laser holograms because this system can produce a mid-air 3D image. This tech (described in popular mechanics) was developed as a missile counter measure, sort of like an electronic flare. In my rudimentary understanding, it focuses a laser beam to a point in mid-air and ionizes air molecules to release photons or sparks of light. Now the "images" I've seen remind me of when you move a sparkler in a circle. It looks like a circle, but it's really one point of light moving in a circle. They do this with multiple lasers and some fancy computer work and bam, an image sort of like a flip book appears in the air. They can even pipe in sounds or audio recordings with the laser beam at a distance making it very useful in perimeter control applications. In the videos, they show a laser version of a never-ending flash bang. The "objects" Fravor and Seanor witnessed could just be images. I believe this would explain the ultra-high speed / unnatural movement and flickering effects described by both CMDR Fravor and Tim Seanor. This could also explain how an object could appear and disappear in less than a second. Both these sightings (and many more) were described as defying physics, moving like they had little to no mass, and being able to pop in and out of existence (switch on and off). I've also heard many describe UFOs as being "there" or "real" but not fully opaque. Seanor described sparks and a popping sound, much like the lasers crackling in the air as they operate in the videos I linked. When Seanor reviewed the series of photos he fired off, he noticed the objects being in one frame and gone the next and back again. I attribute this to the flickering rate of whatever was generating the image, akin to how a TV or lightbulb blinks at a pretty fast rate not noticeable by the human eye. Now keep in mind the military most likely has developed this tech in secret long before these private companies went public with it a few years ago and who knows how advanced this tech is now. One thing I am speculating about (of many, I know) is the ability of these lasers to fool the radar systems onboard the USS Princeton in the famous Navy incident by mimicking a solid surface. Is it that farfetched to speculate that some sort of electromagnetic phenomena could fool a radar? Is it that far fetched that this laser tech might be able to fool a pilot visually? I imagine this tech could even manipulate infrared sensors by heating up the air in the area the beam focuses. I envision a sea surface vessel, submersible vessel, aircraft, automobile, or even a satellite mounted version of the technology described in this link.

Metabunk
I have posted this theory on the metabunk site here. Mick West responded and basically shot the theory down. I respect Mick West and the good work he does at his site. There are numerous threads on metabunk about the Navy videos here. Threads specifically about the Nimitz incident can be found here and here. It's 15 pages of posts by some very smart people trying to pick apart the only physical evidence they have (the FLIR video), but they mostly ignore the pilot's and radar men's eyewitness accounts. When I read through the entire thread, I still don't think they nailed down an explanation, other than it could be a plane. Why do they need to spend many years and 1500 posts to explain a plane? I agree the video is the only thing they have to critique because it's the only evidence they have, but how do you ignore the incredible story Fravor (a commanding officer with loads of experience btw) tells? Mick West also had a really good conversation with Tim McMillan here about the Nimitz incident. At minutes 33:00 through 37:00, they specifically discuss laser holograms as an explanation, but basically say it's not probable. Again, I respect Mick. I'm just a doofus here on the computer. I think Mick is a smart guy with good intentions, but he arrogantly dismisses the laser theory when he admittingly has never worked with plasma lasers or radar technology. Again, who knows what classified tech we or some other military has.

Motivations
Now a major conflict with this theory is when you ask why? Why would a person or group of people do this? I'm not sure what the motivations by our government, perhaps foreign governments, or private entities would be to purposely perpetuate these hoaxes. It would certainly be an unusual activity, but you gotta admit explanations involving entities "not from this earth" are pretty unusual as well! The why/ how our Navy guys got involved I have no clue. Perhaps it's our military blind testing a secret technology. Maybe it's a blunder of coordination between two different agencies of our own government that snowballed and leaked out to the public and now they're scrambling to keep it as secret as possible claiming "it's aliens!" Perhaps it's some billionaire playing with his toys. Perhaps it's foreign military. Who knows?! It could be anything, even a spaceship not from this earth! I just wanted to throw this theory out there because to me, in my conspiracy cave over here, it makes total sense. I can't believe it's not a widely speculated theory. What do you guys think? (besides that I'm nuts) I'll show myself out now.

Edited: 01/28/2021 at 04:31 PM by ponch
 01/27/2021 06:45 AM

ponch

Here's a great summary of the Nimitz and other Navy stories:
https://youtu.be/SpeSpA3e56A
 01/28/2021 06:27 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

High Tech swamp gas??!!

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 01/28/2021 04:23 PM

ponch

I think this is the most plausible explanation yet not many people are considering it.
UFO people just want to believe it's aliens or "inter dimensional."
One theory is "project blue beam," a conspiracy that proclaims the government is using UFO holograms to push NWO.
I buy the hologram part, but I think it's just missile counter measures tech and the cat got out of the bag with the Nimitz case.
All this pentagon UFO hubub is cover for the tech.
 01/29/2021 02:00 PM

ponch

Man nobody wants to touch this with a 10ft pole!
 01/29/2021 02:06 PM

ponch

Maybe you guys are still reading?
 01/29/2021 04:28 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I just think the unexplained is more exciting and leave it that way.

I was at a large outdoor concert years ago on a cool and cloudy November day and for whatever reason I looked up. There, right above the show, was a small circular opening in the clouds with a dot in the center of it. If an intergalactic wanted to do some sightseeing of local fauna, they certainly picked the right place....or perhaps they liked boobs, a light rain had fallen and the place was an otherworldly wet t-shirt contest that would rival a Roman Bacchanalia.

I was right.
 01/29/2021 05:07 PM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

But, then again, , , , , , none of this can explain the hows and whys of all this very same, near identical, phenomena being seen in the sky 70+ years ago. "Tic Tacs" are not "new".

And, just to provide a point of contention for those of you on the side of the "it's all impossible" coin, , , , , many years ago, long before she said anything about her actual experiences, , , , Mrs. Dingpatch said something, that at the time, did not make much sense to me, , , , "I hope that there really is a God, because there can't be just 'them' ".

Dora Hates You
 02/02/2021 05:49 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

02/02/2021 05:56 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

My dad was a chemist for the Army. As I child I overheard a conversation he was having with other officers, about clearances. He said he had a Cosmic Clearance. I thought it was coolest thing I ever heard. Then I saw an ancient aliens about the officer we sent to Germany after WW2 to check their reverse engineering of UFOs. He had a cosmic clearance too. My dad was also in Germany in 60.
He would never answer my question of "Are they?"
He'd just look expressionless. Before he died he finally gave me my answer.

Edited: 02/02/2021 at 05:58 PM by SlimyBritches
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .